• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Little Pony Romances (OC's only)

SilverSentinal

shining silver sweet sad souls
Well now , i see my friend Flutterheart did this and i do say that this is from my POV , quite a good idea . I also give credit to RedFork2000 for opening me to this as well as Flutterheart for inspiring me to do this search myself now. Now yes i will extend the allowed OC's to alicorns and changelings as well (because i have a few of my own anyway). The state of the changelings might now differ because i alter the world a bit where the changelings don't have to be reformed (you can do that but i ask that you are fine with my changelings being unreformed). You might ask the question : Can my ponies have a relationship with canon characters? Well i don't have a problem with this. I can rp canon ponies but since their personalities weren't made by me i am afraid that you won't get much out of me for an OC x Canon pairing

but yeah come and join up and lets create a story full of romance in Equestria based on our OC's. I do warn that i don't rp m/m or f/f sorry. Bring as many OC's as you want , after all equestria is quite big :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back