• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Little Pony [Recruiting - Dice (5e) and Casual RP - Anthro - Have Discord Group]

Dreamweaver

One Thousand Club
So it's that time again! As it currently stands, I am "soft resetting" this canon... which means now is a good time to find new people! When I started this canon, it was the first time I had really attempted to write a story arc and I am not 100% happy with how the first few turned out, so I will be resetting the canon and working it all more fluidly into the lore.

I have run a canon on here for roughly three years, centered around the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fandom. The canon is darker than the show, with violence and other adult themes present. Because we do so much combat, this canon is anthro rather than ponies. We have recently had some players leave and as such I am currently looking for one player, possibly more, to join our little group. I want players who are active and social, willing to roleplay and chat with the other members and myself. I would like someone who can post at least once every other day for major story arcs, not counting Thursdays/Fridays when I am unavailable. I don't care how often you roleplay casually with people, but please try to be active.

We also have a dice area, based around D&D 5e with a custom built system of races and classes. This canon is very much a cross between D&D and MLP. You won't find elves or other humanoid races, but you will find beholders, dragons and such. You may of course join the dice if you'd like, but it isn't necessary. If you only want to join for non-dice casual or story roleplay, that is perfectly fine! Just be warned that most of our adventures use dice.

We have a Discord group that we use to chat, though I would like to get to know any potential players first. We are a very tight-knit group and I wouldn't want to disturb what we have already. That being said, everyone in the canon is super chill so as long as you're nice, you'll get in.

I won't list every canon rule, but here's a few important ones;
  • Be nice and civil, keep a good atmosphere.
  • No alicorn OC's unless you have a very good idea.
  • No playing villain characters (Discord, Sombra, Chrysalis, ect).
  • Characters should be weaker than Twilight Sparkle (but this can be discussed).
If you're interested, please PM me and we can discuss more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back