• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Little Pony [Recruiting- Dice (5e) and Casual RP - Have Discord Group]

Dreamweaver

One Thousand Club
So it's that time again!

I have run a canon on here for roughly two years, centered around the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fandom. The canon is darker than the show, with violence and other adult themes present. We have recently had some players leave and as such I am currently looking for one player, possibly more, to join our little group. I want players who are active and social, willing to roleplay and chat with the other members and myself. I would like someone who can post at least once every other day for major story arcs, not counting Thursdays/Fridays when I am unavailable. I don't care how often you roleplay casually with people, but please try to be active.

We also have a dice area, based around D&D 5e with a custom built system of races and classes. You may of course join the dice if you'd like, but it isn't necessary. If you only want to join for non-dice casual or story roleplay, that is perfectly fine!

We have a Discord group that we use to chat, though I would like to get to know any potential players first. We are a very tight-knit group and I wouldn't want to disturb what we have already. That being said, everyone in the canon is super chill so as long as you're nice, you'll get in.

I won't list every canon rule, but here's a few important ones;
  • Be nice and civil, keep a good atmosphere.
  • No alicorn OC's unless you have a very good idea.
  • No playing villain characters (Discord, Sombra, Chrysalis, ect).
  • Characters should be weaker than Twilight Sparkle (but this can be discussed).
If you're interested, please PM me and we can discuss more!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back