• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My little pony: glacier peak characters

Datbrony

The cynical bastard who doesn't care.
For the main thread, click the link

https://www.rpnation.com/topic/294823-semi-detailed-my-little-pony-rp/

So, I'm assuming all of you are using your oc's since this is an original location and is not in the same universe as the show.

for your oc's I require

A: a drawing of your OC (I could care less if you rip it straight Out of the Internet or draw it yourself), a few personality traits, a fear, a hobby, and a backstory.

or

B: a physical description instead of a drawing and everything else listed above.

Name: Razzle Dazzle

Appearance: A white-coated unicorn with a black and red mane/tail. He has no cutie mark on his flank and his horn is broken to the point where only a jagged half of it remains. Is a bit shorter than most colt's his age and has an average build, yet has more of a mare's muzzle. 

Personality: Angry, Sarcastic, Understanding, Determined, Actually kind when you get on his good side or don't piss him off for a few days.

Fear: Princess Celestia. Something about a Princess controlling a sun bothers him, causing him to constantly deny its fake. And he suspects she's hiding more than she tells everypony. Plus she has wings AND a horn, which is a bit creepy. He's also afraid of rainbows...which, considering Celestia's rainbow hair, is another reason why he's uncomfortable at the mention of her.

Hobby: Razzle's not really a colt of many talents, but he is known to win multiple fights with colts at the schoolhouse from time to time. He's also pretty imaginative, making him a great writer.

Backstory: Razzle Dazzle doesn't really tell his story much, but rumors have been spreading around that he was an orphan who roamed the streets of Manehatten at one point. Some say he train-hopped his way to Glacier Peak in an attempt to finally escape the busy, harsh life of Manehatten, yet no one knows where his parents are or if he even has them in the first place. All they see him doing is walking around town with a constant frown or uninterested look.

Name: frostbite .

Appearance: http://m.imgur.com/LjShCv6?r (I did not draw this, nor do I one this. I just found a picture of someone who had the same idea as me)

personality: A very mixed bag, on one hand he's very aristocratic and doesn't like to get dirty, a lot like rarity from the show, but on the other hand he's very shy and doesn't let many people in, (much like fluttershy.)  but unlike fluttershy, he is very short tempered.

fear: Being humiliated, his social status is one of the most important things to him. Even though he's introverted, he's rather rich and fairly well known.

hobby: collecting figurines and outfits.

backstory: His parents lived in glacier peak for as long as he could remember, they were friends of the mayor and rather rich compared to the other ponies in glacier peak.  He lives a very bland, aristocratic life, with few friends and unwanted popularity at school.

Name: Solar flare 

Appearance: 02EB7F79-B701-49BB-9358-55C128A19B44-2256-000002A4FDDA028B_tmp.png

Personality: saractic, needy she cant be independent with winter storm. 

Fear: water.....shes afraid it will burn her. Weird right

Hobby: she likes to fly. Its one of the many hobbies she possesses. 

923DE36C-2A42-41CA-BD57-4894B2120CA3-2677-00000323045D909A_tmp.jpg   ((Here iltimunate form from the legend)) 

Name: winter storm 

appearance4954B4CF-3E25-4E7F-8B49-C670E4DDC98C-2677-0000032210A61AFD_tmp.png

Personality: calm, shy, short temper 

Fear: no acceptance and losing 

hobby: singing 

3B6AD319-D702-4134-9830-8D147DF6611E-2677-00000322F9E31511_tmp.jpg  ((the legendary form)) 

the twins legend

the twins were born to the royal by celastia. They were sent off to the mountains when nightmare moon attacked the castle. They were barely even fillys at the time. They were raised by an oracale pony named Misty spice. She never revealed to them of there alicorn abilities. She was scared it would awaken the evil villian Labyrinth. She talk them simple magic even if they did not have there horns. But soon the legend....could come true...

@Datbrony

Name: Azasl

Appearance:

received_1020480804660941.jpeg

Personality: Strong willed and resilient, with a strong sense of adventure, fearlessly loyal to his friends and family

Fear: he has a strong fear of being alone as in friends or companionship which drives him to always make friends.

Hobby: his hobby is finding hobbies

Backstory: As a young boy he dreamed of a life of adventure from the books he read. His parents Owned the general store so they were pretty well off but not rich. He loved to fly and was good at it making the Glacier Peak  flying squad.

Name: Azasl

Appearance:

View attachment 252461

Personality: Strong willed and resilient, with a strong sense of adventure, fearlessly loyal to his friends and family

Fear: he has a strong fear of being alone as in friends or companionship which drives him to always make friends.

Hobby: his hobby is finding hobbies

Backstory: As a young boy he dreamed of a life of adventure from the books he read. His parents Owned the general store so they were pretty well off but not rich. He loved to fly and was good at it making the Glacier Peak  flying squad.

Accepted, also I don't know if you main streetpig but I main mercy, so if you do main roadhog then I mildly dislike you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back