• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Little Pony: Friendship Forever

Mx. Broken

U know what they say about people who use Pantene
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Just re-watched My Little Pony: Next Generation and it reminded me of a few roleplays I wanted to do as a kid but never got to, I'm looking for five other roleplayers, it'd be similar to the show Friendship is Magic, but it's with our characters and each of the original main six are their mentors, I had thought of this idea when I was maybe in elementary school, but I really still think it sounds like such fun! So if anyone is interested, then let me know! :)

Bump (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

Bump 〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜

Yes, absolutely! I am 100% game for this. MLP:FIM was my childhood and the fandom is what gave me the confidence to be open about my transgender identity.

Yes, absolutely! I am 100% game for this. MLP:FIM was my childhood and the fandom is what gave me the confidence to be open about my transgender identity.
YES!!!! AWESOME!!!
also, as a trans, non-binary person, that is so cool!!!

It's been a while. I remember having like ten million mlp ocs, so I'll be down

I can relate. I remember back in the day I managed to count at least 200 MLP OCs, all of which I used in a lengthy fanfiction series I wrote back in the day.

BUMP!!!
We only need two more people

ONE MORE SLOT OPEN!
We need one more totally rad and awesome person to pull this off :)

Damn it's been a MINUTE since I've even seen someone suggest an mlp rp. Also, rad and awesome you say? I think you'll find I'm quite qualified for such a position. Put me down as interested!

Awesome! I'll add you to the GC
Damn it's been a MINUTE since I've even seen someone suggest an mlp rp. Also, rad and awesome you say? I think you'll find I'm quite qualified for such a position. Put me down as interested!

Id love to be in this, if still open.
It's not 😔 but I do have a roleplay search going at the moment for another MLP search, it's an OC x OC but it's a similar thing and it's a 1x1

Id love to be in this, if still open.
A spot just opened up if you're still interested and you'd be alright with playing rarity and the element of magic, I'm checking with the others to see if it's alright with them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back