My (late) Introduction, but here I am! <3

Archtoddler

First among the pacifier clan

I I I I I I I I I I I I pinkstars.gif pinkstars.gif pinkstars.gif pinkstars.gif pinkstars.gif I I I I I I I I I I I I
Teddy Bear Dance Phantom World.GIF
:bishiesparklesl:Hi Hi friends, your favorite toddler is here! ( or something :P )
Honestly, I don't know what to write here. I think I am supposed to talk about myself or something, but that makes it sound like this is a job interview and that makes me so nervous. Maybe that's why I couldn't make one sooner?:bishiesparklesr:

:bishiesparklesl:Maybe I'm just that big of a worrywart :-_-lines: XD:bishiesparklesr:

Date_a_live.yoshino.gif

:bishiesparklesl:So I joined two days and a half ago and I'm still getting a hang of things (this is my first time trying this BBcode thing). You can call me by my username, or just toddler but anything you´d call a little girl works for me XD. I don't have a great memory and I'm not very used to any big-shot roleplays, but I really wanna push my boundaries while I'm here on RPN XD. I even already got invited to an amazing-looking (and a little scary too) from Idea Idea (hope you don't mind me mentioning you! :deadopenmouth:), and everyone seems so friendly it's like my second home already! :closed eyes open smile::bishiesparklesr:

:bishiesparklesl:A big shoutout for all the nice people who have already helped me and taught me so much about this place (even though I'm a little slow :snail: and sensitive)! <3 :bishiesparklesr:

:bishiesparklesl:I like cats :captaincat:, dogs, babies, oversized hoodies, little stars, (you) , just cute things in general. My favorite color is pink, followed by yellow and I can't decide on a favorite animal, but I do have a favorite game and it's truth or dare (or would you rather, I guess I can't decide after all :P ) :bishiesparklesr:

:bishiesparklesl:I'm also a BIIIIIIIG anime fan ^3^<3<3<3^3^ (even if I'm not that tall of a girl). Especially like magical girl anime, isekai anime, romance anime and anime with super powers. My five favorite anime are Date a Live:hearteyes:, Boku No Hero academia:coolshades:, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha:hearteyes::coolshades:, You thought there were no girls online:hearteyes:, and SukaSuka.:hearteyes:D': :bishiesparklesr:

:bishiesparklesl:When I roleplay, my biggest rule is that I want my character to be a child. That comes first for me. Sometimes I will just roleplay a very childish person or something, usually when I want a romance (which by the way, I absolutely love, but I can get a little too emotional over :dead:). I always roleplay in a modern or lighly futuristic setting. Oh and I prefer to have anime pictures for the OCs :angel::bishiesparklesr:

uraraka lift.gif

:bishiesparklesl:I hope this wonderful place has room for this little baby girl (me), and nice to meet you all! :) :bishiesparklesr:

:bishiesparklesl: If you have any questions, cause I must sound like a bit of an alien :alien: right now, feel free to ask them! <3 XD :bishiesparklesr:

Idol Wink Kannon.GIF

pinkstars.gif pinkstars.gif pinkstars.gif pinkstars.gif pinkstars.gif

Last edited:
No problem at all! ;)

Once again, welcome to the site! I hope you have a grata time here and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread