Journal My journal??

chironthecentaur

mr. misty-eyed
So, I was told by a friend to write a journal to help me cope with my depression, anxiety, and just overall stress of life. I'll try to keep it pretty chill, not go too deep into my feelings. I'll just relay what happened during the day and such. So, anyway, yeah.

Weird fact about me before I tell this story: I only strictly remember my nightmares, or very vivid dreams that somehow are able to predict the future, in a weird, indistinct, multiple-meaning type of way.

One night, back in 2016, I had a nightmare that my best friend (who, at the time, was our family dog, Grimm) died. He had gotten sick, and then just crumpled to dust. Then, a year later in 2017, our dog actually did die. We aren't sure what he had, but he was obviously very ill, and eventually had to be put down. Just talking about him makes me want to bawl my eyes out, but I just needed to share this. I haven't told this to anyone, and I'm not sure why. The dream still bugs the hell out of me, because I feel like I could've prevented it, but I chose to just ignore the dream.

I'm debating whether to use my money on a Ouija board or not. Part of me wants to believe in spirits and ghosts, but the other part of me is like, "No way José, they don't exist." My beliefs are very, very conflicted and weird, so, this is pretty normal. But, like, uGH, Ouija boards, man. Apparently they just open a goddamn door to the spirit realm, and I might forget to say goodbye, or do something wrong, and then die. HHHH. And then that got me thinking about other spirit- and ghost-related games like Daruma-san, or something else like that. mmmmmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back