• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Itty-Bitty Fandom Search ♡

cherrycosmos

★☆★☆★
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I’m Cherry, she/her, and I’ve been on hiatus for a year? two years? half a year? I have no idea. I’ve returned because I have a burning craving to RP but only for fandoms right now. I have 0 brain power to create new life.

About Me -
- Third POV (always)
- I can write past or present tense, depending on what the RP is
- Semi-Lit to Lit, my length varies on the RP and/or my partner (1+ paragraphs)
- I tend to reply daily, whenever I have a chance. I usually not busy, but if I can’t reply that day, I’ll let you know.
- I’m not ghost friendly. Just let me know if you don’t like the RP more or if you’re just not interested, I won’t be upset and I’d be more happy to know than to be ghosted.
- I can RP in either PMs or on Discord!

What I like in a partner -
- 18+ (since I’m not comfortable RPing with anyone younger than that)
- Writes Third POV
- Semi-Lit too
- Okay with OOC, since I like to chat between replies, commenting on bit about the RP etc
- Communicates; if you don’t like an idea I suggest or something within the reply, please be open and honest, I won’t get upset. If it’s an idea, I’ll come up with a new one or two, if it’s something in a reply, I’ll be mindful of it and not do it again. Same if you don’t like the RP, let me know and we can either figure out a new plot or we can go our separate ways if you’d prefer. I’ll do the same.

Fandoms I’m looking for
A quick note, these are all canon x canon, mainly because I don’t have the brain power to create OCs.

House of The Dragon/Game of Thrones
- Rhaenyra Targaryen/Alicent Hightower (they should’ve ended up together :( )
- Sansa Stark/Margaery Tyrell (again, should’ve ended up together :( )
- Daenerys Targaryen/Sansa Stark

Harry Potter
Ask if I’ll do a certain pairing, there’s so many I’m willing to do. From any of the eras (ie golden era, marauders era, even the FB era!)

Stranger Things
- Eleven/Max Mayfield
- Mike Wheeler/Will Byers
- Steve Harrington/Eddie Munson (I’m very new to this pairing, fair warning)

Other Fandoms & Pairings
- Marinette Dupain-Chang (Ladybug)/Adrien Agreste (Chat Noir) ~ Miraculous Ladybug
- Richie Tozier/Eddie Kaspbrak ~ IT (2017 & 2019)
- Steve Rogers/Bucky Barnes ~ MCU
- Aziraphale/Crowley ~ Good Omens
- Amity Blight/Luz Noceda ~ The Owl House

I’m open to any kind of plot, whether it’s canon or AUs, and I love coming up with ideas with my partners! Send me a PM or comment here!

(I will add more pairings as I go along)

Last edited:
Curious on what your Marauders or FB preferred ships would be (I, too, tend to have WAY too many lol).
I would also be up for either Stucky or Ineffable Husbands. <3

Hi there! I just made an account in hopes of finding more Stranger Things 18+ private rps. I have been roleplaying for different fandons for years. I love Eleven x Max (Stranger Things) and would prefer to rp as Max. I have discord open also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back