• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One My ideas and fandoms

FancyRayOfLight

Light Itself
Fandoms

Bold = i'm really into it right now

Italics = I only know the basics/haven't read/seen much of it.

Underline = i have a basic plot idea

Red = I've done a lot of these and would only be interested if its literate/detailed and action packed

(*insert character name here*) = canon I might be convinced to play. otherwise I don't play canon.

Divergent

Girl Meets World
Grey's Anatomy

Harry Potter
House MD (i can play a couple doctors
Hunger Games
Invisible Girl
Jessie (might be able to play a couple characters)
Law & Order SVU
Maximum Ride
RWBY
Sherlock (i might be able to play Sherlock)
Vampire Academy
Mr. Young

Death Note
Victorious (only watched some on YouTube, might be able to play some characters, I'd like to play Cat with someone. :) )
• Regular School

• college

• neighbors

• family• Boarding school • Boarding dchool for juvenile delinquents

• boarding school for the elite • Boarding school for kids/teens with supernatural powers• Enemies on a mission(supernatural power themed.

• kidnapping

Pairings

*some of these I hace a fandom or plot or something to go with it but that doesn't mean it has to be that plot/fandom.

Good x bad

Roommates

tutoring

neighbors

Kidnapper x kidnapped

bully x victim

doctor x patient

prisoner x prisoner

Pffft uhh i know theres more...just ask me ok?

Last edited:
Pairing Ideas

Kidnapper x kidnapped

some of them I murder, some of them I let go

kidnapper x kidnapped

Inspiration: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/mia/paperplanes.html

Anyway, my idea is that Muse A kidnaps a group of people hostage. They have a gun and they're threatening to shoot people. However, one of the people that happens to be in the group of hostages is Muse B, someone the Muse A really likes (maybe they're even dating/married??) and some of Muse B's friends. So basically Muse A wants to stay on good terms with Muse B, so spares anyone Muse B is friends with. There is chaos and this is in no way a very good or thought out plot, just something simmering in the back of my mind.

i can play either role

Prisoner x prisoner

Prisoner x prisoner

Muse A has an evil twin with very few differences to separate them. So while the twin runs free, Muse A is falsely accused of murder and several other crimes, and sentenced to life in jail  Muse B, on the other hand, truly guilty of the crime they committed, has a set time (that we will discuss and decide on). They are placed in cells next to each other and out of boredom strike a conversation  and learn of the other's past  they take a liking to each other and when Muse B is released they continue to send letters and visit Muse A 

Supernatural Power school

Teenagers undergo experimental procedures to hopefully provide them with supernatural powers. Eventually after 2-4 years of training, they will be sent on a government mission to retrieve an item- a special sword with an invisible shield and magical qualities. However, some of these experimental procedures fail and cause harm. Other times, they are successful but cause harm. Both cause mental or physical damage to the teen, leaving them disabled  the other third are completely successful and simply need to learn how to control their powers  all subjects to the expetiment are sent to the school, and divided into three groups  group A are the completely successful ones group B are successful but have sustained an injury/disability  and group C are the failed experiments  there is obvious superiority to the group As, and severe inferiority to the group Cs  gangs and groups are formed, etc  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back