• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My huge RP Plot Dump **Always looking for new long term partners**

BeautifulLoser

hello friend
A few general things
  • My ideas are rather dark and twisted, which is fun ahha - but not for everyone. Idea #3 talks of suicide so trigger warning for that.
  • I love OOC chat but understand if you’re strictly role play as well. Just let me know!
  • So long as I can read and understand what you’re saying, I’m not a huge stickler on punctuation. I use way too many commas and dashes - mistakes happen :p.
  • On a normal post I can usually crank out 6-8 paragraphs. So long as I have something to go off of, I can work with any length.
  • I usually prefer to play males but can play female if it is needed/preferred. I'm pretty easy going.
  • I am a full time student and currently employed at five different places - so on certain days I should be able to pump out multiple posts and on others I may only be able to get out one or two. I will tell you if I'm gonna be busy though​
I’m super easy going and love to have fun. Let me know if any of these sound interesting to you so we can brainstorm and talk. I do mainly M/F but if any of these ideas speak to you - I am willing to discuss different pairing options.
Some of these are song/ lyric based ideas. They will have italics when that is the case. Below my ideas are pairings I am craving and have plot ideas for.

The Ideas

1) And She Will Love Him
Boy had had a drug addiction for as long as she could remember, his issues going all the way back into the start of highschool. Now they are both graduated and in college, but his drug addiction is getting worse and she could see the downward spirals his life is beginning to take on not just her, but him as well. She spends more nights sitting with him through his withdrawals than she would like to admit. She has spent countless nights bailing him out of jail due to drug induced crimes and has driven him to diners and pharmacies to sober him up. Worst of all, she has spent countless nights staring at his arms covered in track marks, IVs and breathing tubes jammed into different body parts in hospital beds, not knowing if he would wake up again. The reason she does it? Because she is in love with him, but she isn't sure how much more she can handle.

2) To Find a Home
--Girl-- and --boy-- had never met before. He had been a bartender at a small dive bar on the outskirts of a not so nice town. One night she ends up on the other side of the bar, drinking away her problems. They both had very different personalities but they both had one very big thing in common. They both had messed up in a big way, resulting in running away from their home towns, and starting a new life. He had settled into his new life and while on the run, she ends up in his bar.

3) Beautiful Loser

One last kiss before they cart me away just take one last look before my body decays this is my last night on earth my f---ing hell

Boy has had enough of living his life. With everything turning to shit and everything taking a greater turn for the worst, he decides that he is going to run away to London for his last night.

There's a time crunch baby I don't want to believe
This is my last night on earth
My f---ing hell

In his last night in London, he plans to do all of his favorite things where he will drink himself into obliteration, party, and sleep with women. He makes a plan to kill himself in the early hours in the morning after his last night. The catch is that a close friend catches onto his plan and enters into the race against time to save him.

4) Married In Vegas
She's so, so ready
We've been going steady
She wants to take it to the next step
Red lips, champagne, white dress
We live with no regrets

They had met whenever she was still in high school and she had snuck out in an act of rebellion against her parents. Instead of spending her night partying, she took a fake ID and headed to some shitty and cheap bar on the other side of town for an escape. That was where she met him, an older man, and one with a record at that. She had no intentions on spending the night away from home, but she winds up going home with him and falling head over heels in love with this stranger, one that her parents would never allow into the house.

I want a shotgun wedding on a Friday night
Slow dancing with your girl dressed up in white
Say yes, say yes, baby wear that dress
Say yes, say yes, let's get married in Vegas

When an unexpected pregnancy takes place, and knowing her parents would never approve, they begin to panic. Very quickly, everything was pushed aside and a shotgun wedding is thrown together.

5) Now You're Famous, Finally Famous
Character A is a musician that became popular over night. Seemingly dropping next to everything, including his best friend, he moved to pursue his dreams - forgetting about those people that helped him the most. His best friend that he left behind is a journalist, and eventually works their way up to an interview with their once best friend. But what happens whenever the journalist finds out about their best friends drug addiction, one that he sings about the addiction but covers it up as some sort of love song?

6) The Barcode
She had woken up in the middle of the woods - naked, confused, and with a barcode imprinted on her left wrist. As she stumbles her way into a police station she comes to the realization that she is missing more than just her clothes - her identity. Moving through the world now as a Jane Doe, she begins to realize that going to the police was one of the worst choices that she could have ever made.

7) Life Unexpected
It had been a drunken high school hookup, like the ones we had all heard before time and time again. Guy is too drunk to notice who he is sleeping with and girl is desperate for the attention he gives her. One thing leads to another and they hook up and both agree to forget it ever happened the next morning. She winds up pregnant but keeps to her promise. She doesn't tell him, moves away, and winds up giving the baby up for adoption and never looks back. Now, 17 years later, his daughter that he never knew existed is knocking on his doorstep. At the same time, his blast from the past is moving back into town, with a new ring on her finger and a fiancé on her arm.
**This one could include doubling or whatever, I am down to discuss this one**

8) The Birds and the Bees
Ever since they’ve entered high school, all anyone’s been talking about are the birds and the bees. Best friends for years and drunk off of cheap beer, they decide that they mine as well “get it over with” and lose it to one another. What happens when a decision on a whim leads to pregnancy?

9) He was her parents best friends son. They had grown up together, gone on vacations together, and shared good and bad times. Now moving into adulthood, she gets involved in a relationship with an older male. What will her long term best friend do when he begins to notice her covering bruises with baggy sweaters? What will he do when she starts to grow distant?

10) your character is home early and is just about to go into their apartment when they hear a gunshot ring out from the apartment across the hall. Scared shitless, they barely sleep that night. The next morning, your character runs into my character, who claims to be moving into the room across the hall.

————————

PAIRINGS
((For all these, I have general plot ideas for them but am 10000% down to brainstorm new and unique ideas))

Professor x Student
Gang member x mayors daughter
Older guy x younger girl
Bad guy x good girl
Zombie / post apocalyptic
Undercover agent x criminal

Last edited:
Hi there!! Im highly interested in bad boy x good girl or an older guy x younger girl!!
Shoot me a PM if you’re interested! :)

I'm really into mafia/organized crime roleplays and willing to try out the Gang member x mayors daughter pairing, if you're still interested! :) PM me if you wanna plot!

Hey there, I'm super interested in numbers 7 and 8. More so number 8. If you're still looking, I'd love to talk!

If you're still looking for partners, I'm interested in #6 and #9! I feel like #6 could be interesting if your character played as an officer who actually helps the girl out.

Heyo this seems really fun!! I really like the pairings on the professor x student, older guy x younger girl, bad boy x good girl and the gang member x mayors daughter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back