• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~π™Όπš’ πš‘πšŽπš›πš˜β€™πšœ πš›πš˜πš•πšŽ-πš™πš•πšŠπš’ πš™πšŠπš›πšπš—πšŽπš› πšœπšŽπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘!~ (π™°πš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πš˜πš™πšŽπš—!)

AstroBunny

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am MyHero also known as Sage! I’m 16 and looking for more roleplays! I have been craving angst but also FxF. With good plots and a OOC chat! Down below you’ll see the requirements and expectations, but also what I will and won’t do!
16+
No triggers. I don’t wanna have to worry about triggering someone while roleplaying!Semi lit to advanced lit. I like paragraphs, so please, bare minimum is 5 sentences.
Will create and come up with plots with me! I love teamwork!
I’m mostly looking for FxF but, I will do MxM or any other pairing but NO MxF! Nothing against Heterosexual ships, just want something more LGBTQ!

I prefer not to roleplay more then one main character I will happily roleplay side characters but I can’t create more then One OC for a roleplay because I wanna make sure my character is accurate to their description.
I create my OCs right after we figure out the plot! I like to make new OCs to match the plot, but I dont mind if you have premade OCs!
I am mostly active, I reply at least 3 times a day unless I’m busy! Sometimes I have school so I can’t answer quickly, but that’s it!

I hope I get replies or PMs! Don’t be shy, I would love to start roleplays with anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back