• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ˗ˏˋ my hero (villain?) academia — oc x canon // doubling friendly ˎˊ˗

rxvenx

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey! i've been searching for a roleplay partner for a while now in this fandom,
but i still haven't stumbled upon anyone willing to write with me who wouldn't quit a few days later, oop.
just so you know, i'm caught up with the anime, movies, and the manga, so beware of a spoiler (i guess?) down below.
just bear with me and read the info, please!

╰► a b o u t m e ◞♡°
➳ i'm an 18 years old female, and my timezone is gmt+2. english is not my mother tongue, so i apologize for my mistakes in advance!
➳ i've been roleplaying for 3 years but with some breaks between the years. i write only in
3rd person, past tense.
➳ i usually write
2–4 paragraphs, but it depends on how much material i'm given to work with or how inspired i am. for this roleplay, i'd prefer the posts to be somewhat shorter — simply from the fact that novella–like responses are pretty time–consuming for me, and since school has started, it's gotten worse.
➳ i'm a sucker for
angst. angst, angst, angst, but i also love lots of romance and fluff! the plot needs to be intense and dramatic, but also laid back and fun.
➳ i can respond once a day or once a few days — depends on the post length and my free time. sometimes i'm busy with schoolwork and such, but there are also days when i have more time.

╰► a b o u t y o u ◞♡°
➳ as i already mentioned, my rp partner needs to be at least 18+.
➳ you should have
proper grammar and be able to adapt to my post-length, so i'm not accepting one-liners. however, keep in mind that i appreciate quality over quantity.
➳ i want to roleplay with someone who is as
patient and respectful as i am, and who enjoys ooc talk as well. i'm not only looking for a roleplay partner, but also for a person i could become friends with, and spam them with my fangirl thoughts, perhaps lol.
➳ lastly, (this is an issue that bothers me the most) talk with me, discuss stuff with me, and come up with ideas. i hate when i'm the only one trying to come up with stuff and the other person responses with a few words, not even trying to help. so, please, keep that in mind.

╰►t h e r o l e p l a y ◞♡°
➳ currently, i'm interested in pairing my female oc with the one and only burnt chicken nugget, Dabi i definitely want to include the Dabi is Touya Todoroki theory in this. if you want to double up, i'm absolutely okay with it! i'd be most comfortable with playing as Todoroki, Bakugou, Kaminari, Kirishima, or even Aizawa and Hawks. i'd love to try out Shigaraki and focus on the villains' side, but i'm not sure if i could pull him off, hah. anyways, if you'd wish for any other character, i'd be willing to consider playing as them! also, i'm willing to do fxm and fxf only.
➳ regarding the plot, i don't have anything specific in mind (only some rough ideas for my pairing), but brainstorming is a must as always! also, if the idea is good enough, i might be convinced to do an au roleplay.

so, if this post has caught your attention, feel free to contact me! 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back