• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My Hero/Heroine

Shannon Trevor

One Thousand Club
Hey everyone, I've had this idea floating about my head for a while now and was keen to see if it piqued the interest of anyone else.

The basic premise is simple, a superpowered man or woman moonlights as a vigalante, taking on a cast of villains and their diabolical crimes.

By day however, they are the newest recruit to a secretive government agency and they have just found themselves partnered with a much more senior agent to show them the ropes.

Your character will have to balance their alter-ego against their professional agent persona while keeping their identity as the city's beloved hero or heroine a secret from their new partner.

I'm looking for my partner to play the hero or heroine while I play the older man.

I realise the base description is a bit vague but that's deliberate; I'm interested in working with my partner or partners to develop the world and story as we progress.

About Me:
-31 years old
- Work full time but my schedule varies from week to week. At minimum I should be able to get at least one post per day out.
- Description and detail are vital
- Generally I'd expect minimum of two paragraphs per reply although I'm mindful this isn't always possible.
- Good spelling and grammar is also required

Anything else or any interest, please reply here or hit me up through PM.

Totally down to play the hero in your story! The premise sounds really neat, so please PM me if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back