• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My hero cross over rp

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
X AIZAWA X

As the group reached where they would be staying Aizawa stood with his arms crossed letting them take it in for a moment. The room was rather large. There was a small kitchen connected To a wide open living room type area. The table in the centre had food on for the group. “Girls rooms are at the left boys are to the right” He told them, he didn’t move his hands to point. Instead he remained in the position he was in. He felt it was easy enough to grasp. He heard one of the children ask a question others had wondered. Well it was time to explain.

“A lot of you have been asking me where you are at well, you are on the compass of UA high school. We teach kids to become pro hero’s, the world you have came to is a world with people who have extraordinary abilities known as quirks. There’s those who use there powers for good and others who use it for evil. At the moment our socitey is a little broken. Which is why you are all staying here, one for us to help you all. And two if people find out what has happened they may feel this may have something to do with the villains. That they can bring stronger beings from different universes“ Aizawa explained he wasn’t going to sugar coat it

“Now anymore questions? I know some of you had mentioned you wanted to ask something? “ He recalled some of the children asking. “I have other places I need to be however. And I feel you all need to settle in and get to know each other” After all, who knows how long they will be here.

X RIN X

Making it into the part they where staying in. Rin walked away from the two he was speaking to and sat down on a couch. He was distracted by the food, all of it looked like most things he had a home but some didn't and tasted insane. Although, he only listened to half of what Mr sunglasses said. Only really catching ‘Hero’s and Villains’ and the part about it being a school. After a moment he looked to the others. The man was right, they had to get to know each other. It would be fun, some of the people he looked like they had cool story’s and they could learn what each other could do too.

( PlusUltra PlusUltra CatJones CatJones Silent Child Silent Child DovahBeat DovahBeat Cierra Cierra Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Mirai-chan Mirai-chan )

Kagura
Kagura.(Gin.Tama).600.2294850.jpg

Currently Feeling: Confused and Hungry.

Interactions: CheeseQueen CheeseQueen

Mentions/Nearby: Everyone else I guess lol

After a bit of a restless sleep, Kagura finally began waking up, however, not in her familiar closest she was used to...but rather in the middle of some weird-looking school with a bunch of strangers! All of which seemed to look the same age as her? More kids. And some creepy-looking old guy. "Did we get kidnapped, aru?" She asked while getting off of the ground. Picking up her parasol that seemed to be taken along with her and opened it up to shield her from the sun. She gave a yawn as she listened to the others talk and ask questions...then eventually reached the conclusion that if they did get kidnapped, it wasn't by the older guy. Which sucks. Now she has an even less of an idea of what the heck was happening.

Oh well. She just woke up she isn't really able to think about what was happening. She was hungry! So she followed the group inside without much issue. Food was bound to be inside right? Maybe he was leading them someplace where they could eat! She would loveeee that. Once inside, she closed her parasol and carried it to her side as they walked. Not paying too much attention to what was being told to her, all she heard was that this was a school for superheroes. "Like the ones on Tv?" She called out before smiling a bit. "Do we get to be on tv?" Shinpachi and Gin-chan would be so jealous of her! Is this some sort of reality show? But it's only natural she'd be on tv before them. Who wouldn't want her? "Where can we get food, gramps? Is the kitchen stocked?" She asked, already heading towards the kitchen before she could even get an answer.

Liotro took in Aizawa's words carefully. Great, another instance of 'wake up somewhere unknown and be forced to work for whoever found you.' At least he still had his team-- wait, he was missing four! Great. Looks like he just has Wisp and Thunder, a recent addition to his party.

"So, this is a school, you said? What's the point of us being at a school? What if we just want to go home, none of this hero stuff?"

He's had enough of playing hero. Way too much.

He glanced between the members of this rag tag group. None of them seemed what he would call normal, especially that Rin guy who had what he could only describe as an aura similar to ghost pokemon, but not quite.

He could also sense Wisp's curiosity on him. Liotro was internally trying to convince Wisp not to escape his pokeball but it was no use, the Typhlosion broke free and was approaching Rin curiously.

"Agh, Wisp! You're not supposed to do that!" Liotro chastised his pokemon before following after him and trying to convince him to return to his ball.

As Reisen distracted herself with speaking to the, as he put it himself, 'slime', Nobukatsu kept his attention squarely on Aizawa. Who was now explaining that he had other matters to attend to and would be leaving, leaving them alone in their new dormitory to seemingly both claim rooms and settle in. It sounded like he was going to have to wait to get the tools he needed. He sighed as he moved to one of the couches surrounding the table in the center of the room. He wasn't to concerned with picking out a room yet, instead figuring it a better use of his time to focus on the group he was surrounded with.

Though, he did inwardly chuckle at the idea of being in a hero school. He was little more then a ne'er do well in truth and had no need to take such an occupation seriously. At minimal he had already made one ally with Reisen, who most of the group seemed to have ignored or were less then thrilled about due to her excited entrance. The slime seemed easy going enough and more or less good natured. Those kind of people were usually easy to manipulate. The wildcard, Jynx seemed both loud and scatterbrained. Harder to work with due to high levels of spastic energy. Same with the dragon woman. Less chaotic but not entirely neutral. The rest seemed more grounded and normal.

He reached for a persimmon from a bowl on the table, trying to take his mind off the peculiarity of their situation.

Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 9.26.45 PM.png
Rimuru Thumbs Up.pngIt seemed Aizawa was ready to leave... so the requests would come at a later time. "I can ask you about them later, thank you..."He hopped away to the right to choose a room and decided... why not have the room closest to the middle lounge? "I call this one!" He quickly spoke up only moments before a new addition asked a couple questions... she seemed really fun and sweet, but also very dangerous... "Do we get to be on tv?" "I wouldn't be surprised, but we have to become properly famous first..." The she brought up a good point. "Where can we get food, gramps? Is the kitchen stocked?" He was reminded of how hungry he was, so he followed quickly in pursuit of her. He took note of the figure who seemed to have a companion that broke free from its restraints... which seemed to be a ball... Rimuru didn't care too much though, It wasn't very surprising considering everything else. After a moment longer, he resumed his path to the kitchen, following Kagura.

Mentions: CheeseQueen CheeseQueen DovahBeat DovahBeat Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

X AIZAWA X

listening to each of the kids once more, he looked between the group. His attention was firstly directed towards a child who seemed enthusiastic about them being on telly. “No, we are trying to avoid that” He didnt give much more detail. Though the second question he nodded ”Yes that is where the food is. Also some here “ He told the girl and looked to the table. Though his attention was soon directed to the guy asking about the school “That’s what we are trying to do, we are trying to get you home. But you’ll be staying here for now till we figure it out.” The older man assured the boy. However, after a moment he noticed some of the children grow quiet. So he assumed this was his best chance to get away. Although, that also felt confirmed when the slime told him he would ask later about a question on mind. Followed by the slime claiming the room. So Aizawa left it at that “Well, you all settle in. Get to know each other, and whatever. Just don’t wreck the spot” He added then left the group.

CatJones CatJones PlusUltra PlusUltra DovahBeat DovahBeat Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Silent Child Silent Child

X RIN X

With Mr sunglasses leaving, Rin was about to turn to talk to somebody. However, it was interrupted when a weird creature came over. It looked like a ferret, or weasel crossed with something. He hadn’t seen anything like it before, but it was kinda cute. Rin got up and looked down to it “Huh, hi? “ He smiled slightly. Was it like a dog? Was it begging for food? He wondered but refrained from giving it anything. Rin was about to raise his voice and ask if somebody was missing there weird dog but a boy came over. “Oh so Is this your dog?” Rin asked the guy Curiously “It’s pretty cool” Rin added. ( DovahBeat DovahBeat )

He was about to step forward when he tripped slightly and banged into the cool scary looking girl slightly ( PlusUltra PlusUltra ). Though he also noticed the strange looking guy. ( CatJones CatJones ) “Uh sorry” Rin smiled awkwardly. At the three. Though perhaps his clumsyness was a opportunity for them all the engage into a conversation. Including the enthusiastic girl and the slime guy. He couldn’t recall his name. Rin had heard it mentioned a few times.

With the slime guy claiming the room first perhaps they could have fun with this, Rin didn’t want to sit around and wait for sunglasses to come back. He was curious if everything.

Untitled.png
Jinx barely gives the doorframe much notice though does let out a small laugh "Eh Rules are made to be broken...like buildings, and people. As for this one? Well i mean that's what makes it not so secret".

Continuing her onwards she skips along with a bounce to each step in the direction of the girl's rooms to crack open one of the doors to peer inside. Seeing the basic layout she shrugs somewhat before throwing both the shark-like tube and the case inside with a loud bang, the weight of which almost threatening to collapse the bed on which they landed.

Returning with her physical burdens somewhat lightened Jinx was just in time for another of the strange arrivals to trip into her knocking the girl down with him with a clatter. "Whu Hey....Guy i forget. Might want to be careful about knocking the unstable stuff, I prefer explosions to not be an accident"

Oscura

Oscura Watches and sighs at the group. They was different and weird to her, but she didn't mind, but the building looks different from The academy she goes to. Since tohru and Rin, pus ashe was introducing themselves and Aizawa had explained about the buildings she decided to Keep herself Quiet and sits on the couch."My name is Oscura."she saoid.

Tohru
Tohru nodded."It's fine by you!"She said. she sighed."Anywy nice to meet you guys!"/Torhu said. She smiled a bit and Watches Aizawa and the others talk to each other and She sees the food and Decids to Take a Snack bar with her and looks at Jinx and Sighed a bit."You sure, Your going to break th Rules, because that seems bad."She said warning jinx.

Interacting with: CheeseQueen CheeseQueen

Liotro shook his head as Rin spoke, this was not a dog.
"No, this is Wisp, my Partner. He's interested in you because of the energy you give off. It's similar to ours." Liotro informed as Wisp sniffed at Rin, nudging him and prodding rin with his nose.
"C'mon, Wisp, leave him alone, that's rude." Lio tried again to coax his pokemon away.

forcas.png
Francesco Faust
Before transfer
Francesco began this day the same way he began all other days of his.
Light breakfast with coffee and hours upon hours of alchemical experiments with a sprinkle of exploration of ancient ruins.
This time he stumbled upon ruins of great importance to him. No. To all alchemists, for this was a ruined house of the first alchemy meister, and that person to this day is regarded as both a saint and a pioneer of alchemical arts.
After spending hours looking through many books that barely held themselves together Francesco came upon a peculiar door.
It stood in the middle of the room and was covered in alchemical runes, nothing supported it there, no sound came from it, all that he felt was a sense of deja vu as he looked at the door.
Then as he approached the door, it opened and white hands came out of the void inside of it, pulling Francesco through.
At the moment of going through the door, he thought he would die but it seems it wasn't the day, for all he did was lose consciousness.

After transfer
When he awoke from his slumber he was on some kind of path, it was sturdier than stone but smooth at the same time. Something not seen where he hailed from. What was even weirder was the attire of the people that surrounded him upon his awakening, and for whatever reason, he could understand them. This situation baffled his brain.
’What is going on? Ok, calm down. I'm not in the place where I was, and from what I can ascertain this isn’t any of the kingdoms I know of. ‘
While being deep in his thoughts all he did was follow the weird person who kinda looked homeless but dependable, for many times his life was saved by someone like him. Not realizing it himself the effects of visibility obstruction enchantment he requested someone to put on him was still working but not for long.

For when they entered the building it began to weaken, and upon Aizawa saying “Get to know each other.” the enchantment broke.
“It appears I'm stuck with a rowdy bunch.”
Said Francesco, before bowing deeply, and greeting everyone.
“My name is Francesco Faust. Although I may look young do believe me I've lived a few centuries. As I can see our little group is quite sundry, so getting to know each other would be a bit thrilling if I dare do say so myself!”
Upon saying those words Francesco stopped bowing, returning to his regular posture, with a visible smile on his face, and his eyes hiding behind his hair bangs.

Last edited:
Rin rubbed his head after he fell over into Jinx. Though that was some what disrupted with the pokemon sniffing and nudging him “Huh? What do you mean same energy ?” Rin didn’t get what he was trying to say. ( DovahBeat DovahBeat ) But then with Jinx explaining something about explosions he jumped “What do you mean? You mean you’ve got explosives ? “ He asked the girl, he was curious. ( PlusUltra PlusUltra ) But his attention directed to a girl mentioning the rules. “Oh yeh, that guy mentioned not to destroy the place.” Rin shrugged after saying that. ( Mirai-chan Mirai-chan ) Although after, another introduced themselves. A formal looking guy, he seemed to speak all proper and wear formal looking clothes.

Rin didn’t really say much but a word he said he didn’t get. “Sundry? What the hell dose that mean?”( Megilagor Megilagor )

1646121532763.png
Sticking her tongue out at Mirai she makes a playful expression, the admonishment seemingly flying past them "Seems bad and being bad are two entirely different things cupcake....trust me some of those who follow nothing but the rules end up being the worst you ever met". Rolling backward she hops to her feet at the opening Rins shock had given her and begins to dust herself off before seeming to aim in a random direction with her finger gestured into a gun "Got explosives? no,no,no.no...." she breaks from the innocence into a snicker "....Yeah, but i call em Chompers, Never leave home without them" She pulls out what seems to be a somewhat crude-looking metal object complete with snapping jaws akin to a wild smile, casually spinning the object around on her finger by its pin "which is probably a good thing considering the whole transportation thing, I mean i don't even once think about blowing stuff up....but hey, its not like i carry a knife or anything, those can be dangerous"

Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 9.26.45 PM.png
Rimuru had eaten an entire fruit bowl within the first few seconds of entering the kitchen... "Man, it's been so long since I've had actual food! I've been surviving off flowers, rocks, snakes, spiders and giant turtles for so long!" He hopped up and down as he moved back to the main room. The troublemaker boy asked a question. “Sundry? What the hell does that mean?” Rimuru thought to himself (And Great Sage) Sundry? I feel like I know that word...
greatsage.png
"Answer! Sundry means variety or a wide range of individuals not important enough to be mentioned specifically."
Rimuru Side.png
"Ah, sundry means... various... kinds of people..." He nodded like he knew this from the start, but considering how he answered, it was obvious this was false confidence. To change the subject, he quickly hopped onto a table. "Alright, down to business... what's everybody's names? I'm Rimuru Tempest, and I'm not a bad slime Slurp!" He looked around to see if anyone got the reference.

(Interacted with... pretty much everyone in the room XD)​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back