• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Akarui G
The girls face lit up with a bright smile, pulling the tiny fox into a hug which only caused Azuza to feel a hefty static shock and the sensation of pins and needles all over, her hair spoofing up something terribly. "I'll never say no to a hug! Please, at least take my business card though?" Releasing Azuza she smiled, stowing her bills in her wallet and holding the card out all the same. "You're still in school, right? You look like you're still in your teens at least...I'm really good with general study courses, especially math and science! So if you ever need help, feel free to call me!" She glanced over to watch the other two rush off, a soft 'huh?' escaping her. "Huh...young lovebirds, maybe?"
Absollover77 Absollover77
15560929404766899fe47b7b9aa242bebc831c459256cebe.png

Umemoto Ryota "Absolute Zero"
Quirk- Subzero: His body temperature is colder than liquid nitrogen!
Interactions - Maxxob Maxxob
Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 Mentions - Deathkitten Deathkitten
»»————-  ————-««

Power: 2/6
Speed: 2/6
Technique: 6/6
Intelligence: 5/6
Cooperativeness: 1/6
Ice Cream Making: 6/6
There was a constant ringing in Ryota's ears as he laid placid on the ground. Blood trickled through his ski-mask, grazing over his eye lid. The second the crimson liquid hit the grass, the dramatic change in heat caused it to fizzle away into a gaseous state. He could faintly hear the fury Gao unleashed against Amara, the ground shaking below him. He felt useless again, biting furiously against his lip. Why wouldn't his body move?

In the corner of his eye, he caught a blurry glimpse of what had happened to Odessa. He wondered, if Mr. Fist had been a real villain, would this had spelled the end for his teammate? Her vulnerable body was lying there, completely helpless, and here he was bordering unconscious.

It was all the motivation he needed to sharpen up.

Ryota slowly stumbled to his two feet, staggering at the hip as he forced himself up. The situation had to be digested quickly, as he was fighting consciousness. Amara seemed to have unleashed a tiny earthquake towards Mr. Ling. Odessa was down, so her quirk had likely gone out of effect. However, the remnants of Gao's face told Ryota, she had likely just gone unconscious. Furthermore, Mr. Fist had lost his shirt, with his muscles growing two-fold--this must be his quirk. Despite this, Ryota did not have the luxury of acting gingerly. The fight was nearing a lopsided one versus one with Amara, as such, he either had to go for the target or set up Amara to retrieve it.

He tore off his mask
, revealing a running river of blood that fell down his chin. Ryota's eyes stared like a bull towards Mr. Fist, as he began to charge, using the opening from Amara's ultimate move and Odessa's efforts. At just a meter from Gao, his hand met the wound on his forehead, coating it with his own blood, and immediately flinging it towards Mr. Fist. It was not a projectile, but as the frigid liquid met the warm air, it immediately dissipated into a red mist between Gao and Ryota. Through the faint visibility of the attack, Mr. Ling could see the tips of Ryota's right fingers rear towards the ultimate goal of the exercise, his hand-band. Yet, Ryota pulled this one from Mr. Fist's own books, using his right as a diversion, while his only good side, his left, focused straight at an attack towards his core. Using his entire arm as a weapon, he would look to inhibit the center of all physical attacks, the abdomen. If successful, Ryota's arm would coil around Mr. Fist core, freezing tightly onto the old man.

Yet, despite the result of the attack, Ryota would slip into the unconscious, either staying glued to Mr. Fist or collapsing to the ground.

Azuza
Hugs are the Best

This was single-handedly the best hug she'd ever received so far. The pins and needles feeling was pretty cool. True her hair was now all over the place it would sort itself out eventually. The pink haired girl once again offered her card to which Azuza took it baring a small zap which she was able to ignore easily. "Yeah, I'm a UA student... These two are my..." She looked back and they were gone. 'young lovebirds maybe?' The words hung in the air for the fox eared girl. "Oh... I... uh... hmm..." She spun back around and forced a smile on. "Maybe. Anyway think you very much for the card. I'm sure I'll need help at some point." She bowed her head to the girl before pulling out her own wallet. It was white with a black dragon and white tiger trading blows on it. She slipped the card in and put it away. "I... I think, if I follow them I'll get in the way, so... I'm going to head back to the school now. Thank you for the card and I hope you have a nice day." She bowed again slightly before walking back towards the school. It wasn't her place to get wrapped up in whatever it was they were doing. If they left to go talk about something like that it would be best if Azuza left them to their own devices.

She'd been walking for about five minutes when her phone rang. She looked at it and answered, "Hi mom," She said before listening to her mother speak to her. "Yeah everything's fine so far. No, I haven't got picked on. I'm not in grade school anymore I can handle a bully or two. Yeah... uh-huh." She continued to listen to her mother for a bit sitting on a bus stop bench. "I did make some friends.... No I'm not with them right now, they are busy with their own stuff... Homework? Uhhh, I did a essay on ethics already.... yep I think I got at least a B. It was an extra assignment only me and one other student did it... Well I'm going to go now mom I got some unpacking to do... Yeah I love you too mom. Tell dad when you see him that I love him too... Okay talk to you soon mom." She hung up the phone and sighed a bit getting up from the bench. "I suppose I should have just stayed locked in my room today." The wind had since fixed her hair more or less but it didn't do much for her tail. She was going to have to brush it when she got back. She looked at the bow fixed at her collar and she adjusted it a bit because it was slightly crooked and proceeded her walk to the school. If she got caught by a teacher she got caught. She'll just say she went out for breakfast by herself.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Akarui G
As Azuza turned around to face Akarui, the girls eyes were sparkling in wonder. "Woooow! A U.A student!? You guys are the coolest!" She sort of felt foolish now, U.A was a top academy...there was no way she was going to need her help. But hey, maybe she made a friend! "I love your wallet too!" As Azuza made to walk off the young woman raised her hand, waving her goodbye. "Okay! Good byeeee! Have a wonderful day!"

As Azuza finished her phone call with her mother, the sound of commotion behind her could be heard. 'Hey, watch it!' 'Careful now!' 'How are you THIS clumsy!?' "WAAAAAIT!" Stumbling her way down the sidewalk after the student was none other than the somewhat klutzy pink-haired girl, a hand raised to get the fox's attention. "I didn't get your name! I don't know-OOF!" Tripping over a crack in the sidewalk the girl faceplanted right beside Azuza, giving a soft 'owchie' into the sidewalk as she sat upright, rubbing her face. She seemed fine, just a little worse for wear. "Plus! If you left with friends for the day, it's bad to end the day alone. Let me help you get back! I promise I'll stay five feet back so I don't keep messing your hair up! Plus, U.A has a lot of security stuff going on lately, right? Are you guys even allowed to leave alone?"

Azuza

She turned her head just after Akarui face-planted and at first didn't even see her that was until the 'owchie' rose from below. Looking down and spotting the girl form earlier she cocked her head to the side. Azuza listened to the girl as she spoke to her nodding her head slightly as she did so. "Uh, well..." Azuza fell silent for a moment and shook her head. "My name is Azuza, and don't worry about my hair... It isn't a big deal. It just makes me look really fluffy." She said grabbing her tail and showing her how it's all fluffy now. "It's really soft and now it's all fluffy too. Wanna touch it?" Sure she was evading some of the girls questions with it but she didn't really mind if she did touch her tail. This was far better than being on her own after her friends up and left her alone a little bit ago.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

CODE / ARKNIGHT
Charles Reiss IV
The weight of tradition

Watching the scene that unfolded in front of him, he would never have predicted what would happen. Charles, in his naivety, didn’t know, at first, how to take the tears that were forming and, later on, leaving the ever so alluring ( MisoraUni MisoraUni ) star-shaped pupils. It was as if something he couldn’t see strongly gripped his heart. His great solace was how she giggled at his mention of the non-sequitur. Holding her hands brought him some peace of mind. For him, it was proof that those tears weren’t from sadness. He paid close attention to her answer, patiently waiting for her to answer and expose her true feelings. His kind expression didn’t change as she struggled to tell him what she felt. His smile didn’t weaver, not even for a moment. She was being honest with him, as he had been with her. When she finished, she could feel the grip of his hand tighten slightly - “She accepts my feelings, but wants to figure out hers first, being sure of it. How could I deny her that?” - to do so, would be forcing the purple-haired girl to do something she wasn’t prepared for. To break the trust he assumed they had. He simply couldn’t do that, not even for his own sake.

“I really sprung it suddenly on you, didn’t I?” - he couldn’t contain his smile, looking at deeply into her eyes - “I really don’t want to rush you, and I am fine with us going forward one step at the time, without hurry” - he looked at their hands. His index fingers supported her opposite, corresponding hands, staying horizontally under her palms. His thumbs slowly moving, from one knuckle to next. He shot up a glance, looking back at her eyes - “I won’t forget your lips so soon though, hehehe” - he laughed, trying to embarrass her. He then stopped, looking at her with a serious expression - “I am not going to force you to do anything you aren’t comfortable with. And… well… I really like holding hands with you” - he was a bit bashful, but tried to be as transparent as he could - “Are you ready for us to find that arcade? Wait… mmm… we have to go back and get Zuzu-chan!” - his expression suddenly changed, appearing to be a bit worried. It was a fact that he ended up leaving the fox-girl behind, but he simply couldn’t have taken his time with going after Alirah.

Alirah Hoshino - status graphicv2.png
Alirah observed Charles as his smile grew wider. His smile proved to be quite contagious, as a small smile appeared onto her face as well. Her tears were indeed happy tears. She was elated that he agreed to take their relationship one step at time. He was willing to go at her pace. This reassured her greatly and so, her smile grew even wider. She then said a hushed “Thank you” while following his eyes to look at their hands. She deeply enjoyed how warm Charles' hands are against hers.

Now that Alirah was getting back to her senses, Charles' comment about their earlier kiss that hadn't lasted more than 5 seconds, simply made her eyes narrow towards him and look at him in a pouting fashion. However, he got serious again shortly after that. She would have her revenge for that earlier comment though… Alirah listened to him talk and waited to then reply. “Chuu-chan~” She smiled brightly from ear to ear. “I enjoy holding your hands too. I sincerely enjoy it a whole bunch!” She looked down at his left hand, which was on her right. “But I must have revenge for that earlier comment!” She then took her right hand out of his left, and swiftly flicked the back of his hand with her pointer finger, snickering as she did so. Afterwards, she settled her hand back to where it was. At the mention of Azuza after Charles had mentioned going back out to find an arcade, a look of surprise washed over Alirah’s face “Oh!?” In all of the excitement, she had nearly forgotten that they left their friend outside with that girl from earlier. “Should we head back out then? Lead the way, Chuu-chan~”

Interactions: Maxxob Maxxob (Charles)

Last edited:
CODE / ARKNIGHT
Mr. Fist

The powerful ice nova that shoot from the ( Deathkitten Deathkitten ) small girl was just enough to displace the apparently unconscious bald hero. Had it been just slightly weaker, she would have been hit with a powerful, reversed hook he delivered using all his strength. His closed first simply darted, hitting the ground with a full impact. The ground shook for a moment, being felt by a good 150 yards. The ground cracked, in an almost straight line with produced a slight zigzagged pattern. The three-yard-width cracks just kept advancing and advancing, rocky spikes forming from both sides as it travelled. Amara was closely missed by it, as was the ( Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 ) tawny student, my just a few inches. The crack made its way up to the 1C dorm area, been seen by those outside of it and felt, both those outside of it and inside it. Fist simply slammed his own foot against the ground, breaking the thin, crystal formation created by Amara’s escape plan.

It was then that the small blue-haired earthquake started and, as just in an instant, Gao’s eyes regained focused, clearly back to himself. Between trying to keep himself standing up and dealing with the strong shockwave which threatened to throw him to the ground and the tawny student there, on the ground, lying unconscious, just a single question came to his mind: what had happened? While asking that, he was kept out of balance by the all shaking created by Amara’s ultimate attack. That was a game changer, as it allowed ( Castello Castello ) Umemoto to make his comeback. The old man, in a sense, thought that it would be best for the exercise to be interrupted. However, the trio had done so much work ahead that he decided against it. He wanted to know what they could do.

The bald hero saw and reacted to the boy’s fingers, making their way through a reddish smoke of steam, blood and dirt, aiming for his headband. Waiting for Absolute Zero to get close, when he was in range, Fist left hand crashed against his bad, right arm, forcing it again from him. What came next was a freezing sensation around his abdomen. Ryota, successfully, froze himself around Ling, stopping him in place and considerably slowing even the joints of the teacher’s upper members. Looking down at the blue-skinned boy and realizing his lost consciousness, there wasn’t much to be done. Quickly, he started to feel the burning on the direct skin that was in contact with the sub-zero skin.

His gaze shifted to the blue-haired girl, fingers of his left hand working their way into is moustache, slowly following and descending it - “I am really sorry, Sarki-chan. It looks like Umemoto-kun chose me instead” - he laughed under his breath, having a coughing fit, both from the pain he was experienced and the cold the unconscious boy was producing - “I am pretty sure we need James-san in here to help us out. Do you think you can get him in here? Preferably, before I become a Popsicle…” - he told the small girl, waiting to see her play on it.

amara.pngAmara and Emrik
Amara was panting from effort and forced herself to her feet, her hands suffering from lots of little cuts and some burgeoning bruises. She gasped softly, seeing how both of her spar partners were now unconscious and one was glued to Gao! Amara darted forward, almost slipping on the ground as she hurried up to him. She put both her hands on Ryota and took all his cold into her so they could remove him. It hurt. God damn it, her head was starting to ring. She pried fingers off once they weren't freezing cold, having to keep it up all the while to even manage it, and rather unceremoniously dropped him on the ground as she released her power.

She couldn't hold it any longer. Amara stumbled and nearly fell, gripping onto Gao as she puked up mostly water and bile - she had nothing to eat yet today, lucky for her. She missed anyone's feet, also lucky for her and everyone around her. She was dizzy... ugh.

"F-Fist-Sensei... I'll... I'll go find Shikaru-S...Sensei. I didn't want you to freeze though, so I needed to free you first," she wheezed, "Sorry..."

Amara let go of Mr. Fist and continued to use her power despite how much it hurt, she needed to discharge all the nonsense she just pulled in from Ryota. So she wouldn't get stopped and could still do as Gao asked. She was running on adrenaline at this point so she wasn't exactly the best at decision making. To hurry off, Amara ran, discharging each time her foot touched the ground so she could build up speed.

When she made it to where Kinectica, IQ, and Emrik were, she stopped her momentum suddenly, right in front of them, though she teetered and fell to her knees as she landed. She was wheezing, shaking from effort, "Gao-Sensei... Ryota... Odessa. We... were sparring. All injured. I... was told to come get the doctor. Ryota and... and Odessa are unconscious, IQ-Sensei."

Emrik's playtime with the little kid was cut short as Amara appeared out of nowhere, moving like a damned bullet. Was she Kinectica's bastard child or something? They looked too damn similar with their abilities, it was freaky. He looked to the two teachers for guidance, "Uhhh... do I need to go help while someone grabs Doc... IQ?" He didn't really want to use his diamonds... but he did fill up the one he used before, so he was all full up.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Maxxob Maxxob Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 Castello Castello IG42 IG42 Absollover77 Absollover77

Kana "Kinetica" Kobayashi
Taking hold of the offered gem Makoto sat down on a step admiring the way it glimmered in the light as he turned it over in his hands and tested it's weight, as the others danced around him he laughed at the display and turned this way and that on the spot to follow them. "Giving blood?" Tilting his head he thought for a moment and nodded. "Yeah mama did that!" Looking to her for confirmation Kana waved from behind her phone camera. "That's right, I've helped promote donation drives a few times with other pros."

Nodding along as Emrik continued to chatter he gave a blinding bright smile and held out a tiny fist. "Yeah! Let's be friends Emi-nee!" Distracted as he was Makoto didn't notice the diamond he held slipping out of his small hands until it clattered loudly to the ground. "Ah!" Crying out in dismay he scrambled to grab it while already tearing up a little fearing he had broken his new toy and part of his new friend's quirk, dropping to his side in a second Kana picked it up and showed it to him. "It's alright Mako-chan, his quirk is made of pretty strong stuff see?"

When Amara showed up nearly falling over Kana jumped to her feet and shook her head at Emrik's question. "Make sure Amara is alright and keep an eye on Mako-chan for me, Mako-chan you stay with Emrik for a little bit okay? There's been a bit of an accident so mama has to go help out, I'll be back as soon as I can." Facing IQ her light tone fell away. "I'll go fetch the doctor." Taking a short run-up to get clear of the others she launched into the air in search of either Shikaru.

Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Absollover77 Absollover77

CODE / ARKNIGHT
Charles Reiss IV
Location: Making their way downtown, walking fast, making a way through the crowd
The weight of tradition

“Ouch! No need to get aggressive!” - he exclaimed, making an obvious, pained face, before laughing softly - “Yeah, let’s head back to get her!” - Charles said, nodding as he ended it. Keeping his left hand on her right one, entwining fingers with her, he began walking towards the shop’s entrance. He moved in a somewhat calm pace, as to not rush ( MisoraUni MisoraUni ) Alirah, visibly enjoying their walk together. As they exited the building, some bystanders shot the couple curious looks, which the young heir completely ignored. When they got back to where both of them shared their first peck, or better said, where Charles stole her first peck, the silver-furred fox girl was nowhere to be seen. His right hand instinctively reached his own nape, scratching it a bit. His eyes shifted towards the purple-haired girl, a bit in surprise - “I guess Zuzu-chan got tired of waiting for us… something tells me we are going to be scolded by her” - he gave a small, nervous laugh. Azuza’s quirk was scary… too scary, in fact. He didn’t know her temper, so the young man would rather not find out if the gets uncontrolled when angry - “We will have to apologize” - he completed.

“But, since she left, and we two are alone, does that mean we are on a date?” - a coy smile appeared on his face, peering at Alirah directly in her eyes - “Let’s go find that arcade! We sill have all that sugar to burn! Run, Ali-chan!” - he said, not letting the girl think for too long, before starting to run towards the city centre, tugging her. He was not going to let even a second of their time together go to waste. While running, they had to dodge all the pedestrians who went leisurely about their Sunday. After a good 10-minute run, which had already left the young Reiss winded, he slowed down to a walk, looking back at the girl - “T-that… huff…. That is as much as I can run…. Hehehe…” - thankfully, that was enough for them to make decent progress towards downtown. After turning left on a main highway, lo and behold, a towering, monstrous building stood right in front of them, on the opposite sidewalk - “Hah! W-we… huff…. We found it, Ali-chan!” - he smiled, looking at Alirah, appearing to be very pleased that he managed to guide them to a mall. Certainly, inside such building, it would be effortless to find an arcade.

Alirah snickered at Charles’ reaction to her revenge. She finally managed to suppress her giggles as they began to depart from the clothing store. Alirah joyfully squeezed his hand a little tighter once they were outside of the building. She saw some onlookers as the pair passed by. Alirah didn’t care that they were staring. Instead, she looked back to Charles and kept her eyes glued onto him while smiling peacefully. When they got back around to where Azuza was, Alirah’s eyes automatically went to where they had been standing previously. Suddenly, a reenactment of what happened in that spot played in her mind. Her cheeks became a rosy tint and she almost immediately averted her eyes to where Azuza and that girl from earlier were, only to see there was no sign of Azuza or the girl. Alirah looked down at her shoes when Charles mentioned that they might get scolded by Azuza later… ‘But, it wasn’t my fault that he did that where they could see….’ She shot a glance at his eyes. Her eyes looked displeased with the fact that Azuza would most likely scold them when they got back to the dorms. Nonetheless, it happened, it was probably going to happen even if it didn’t happen at that time. All Alirah could do was let out a slight sigh and agree to apologizing later. “Yeah… I guess we will...” When Charles looked back to her and inquired if they were on a date, all Alirah could manage to say was, “A d-date?!” That question made her face flush with red. Not even a moment later, he dragged her off and started running to find an arcade.

Once they had started walking again, Alirah hadn’t even broken a sweat. She had stayed silent until they got to the mall. Afterwards, she finally spoke up. “You take off running, but you can’t even go for longer than 10 minutes? Pff.” Alirah chuckled lightly, taking her unoccupied left hand up to her mouth to stifle her laughter. “You really are something.” She then looked at the entrance of the mall. “Do I have to carry you into the mall, Chuu-chan?" She said in a teasing manner as she shifted her eyes back to his. Alirah then walked in front of him, her right hand still joined with his left. “Anywayyy... Let’s go find the arcade!” The crossing sign flashed green to let them cross and Alirah turned around to cross the street, dragging Charles along.

Alirah didn’t take any time to gawk at how big the towering building was as they entered into it. Her mind was on one thing, and that was to find an arcade. Once having stepped inside, Alirah paused to scan her eyes around before looking back at Charles briefly. “Don’t worry, Chuu-chan. You can leave the arcade searching to me!” She moved her eyes around the building once again. The second floor looked like it was mostly for department stores. ‘An arcade probably won’t be up there…’ There was a movie theater off to the left of them towards the back of the building. Alirah figured that an arcade would be on the first floor, and if it was on the first floor, it would most likely be close to other forms of entertainment. She started speed walking towards the movie theater, still tugging Charles along. About 3 minutes later they arrived in front of the theater entrance. She then paused to look around in every direction from where they stood. The light was dimmer in the back of the mall so finding the arcade wouldn't be difficult. Alirah noticed some colorful flashing lights to the right of the theater. “Chuu-chan, look!” She took her left hand and pointed to where the colorful lights were flashing. “I think that’s it!” Some of the lights were actually coming from a sign that quite literally said "ARCADE" as well as the flashing lights from games that could be seen through the doorway. However, from where they stood it was still too far to make the words out.

CODE / ARKNIGHT
Charles Reiss IV
The weight of tradition

“Mmmm… okay, you can carry me, but only if you carry me in your arms, like a bride. Just like I did this morning, remember?” - Charles was just terrible, shooting back and clearly not backing down. ( MisoraUni MisoraUni ) Alirah could see that he was more confident than ever, looking at her eyes with a sly grin while he said so. He accepted it was Alirah’s turn to lead him. The purple-haired girl would be the best choice to find the arcade inside the mall, since the young Reiss had been in one of them just a single time before, when he was really young. The sly smirk turned into a coy smile, as he was tugged by her. His eyes fixed on the girl. After crossing the street, onward they went inside the mall.

When they passed through the entrance, the young heir couldn’t help, but look around the place. He was quite a bit fazed, since the whole thing was basically a new and unique experience to him. Listening to the girl declare she would find the arcade, his mind was eased greatly. While previously he had said he would find it, he now saw that it would have been a task way more daunting than he had imagined - “I trust you fully, Ali. I am pretty sure you will find it in a jiffy” - looking at her, he nodded, dropping the honorific. He would watch her reaction to see what she thought about it and, if she disliked it, he would go back to using it. A few things got his attention in the second building: there was a fashion store with, in its very entrance, displayed a pretty fashionably, black, trench coat. Suddenly, his arm was tugged, and he resumed following the purple-haired girl. It looked like they were making their way towards a cinema - “Did Ali change her mind and went to watch a film? Mmm… being in the dark, holding hands… sounds really nice” - the thought crossed his mind while his feet to keep up with Alirah.

His eyes gazed upon the wall of the cinema, next to the ticket seller’s booth. On it, there were on display several posters of the films being shown at that moment. One of the films looked like a romantic comedy, by the title and the image being shown on the poster. Charles' imagination ran wild for a bit, his cheeks flushing red. Ali’s soft voice brought him out of his imagination and back to the task at hand: finding the arcade. With his cheeks still red, he looked at the direction the girl was pointing towards - “You found it, Ali! Let’s approach it!” - he said, barely able to contain his excitement, grinning from ear to ear. He started moving towards the flashing lights, holding her hand with his. They stopped in front of it and the arcade was revealed to them: flashing lights, neon and otherwise, flashing everywhere. The sounds of the games were so varied that they became mixed and blurred with one another. One of the arcade games caught his attention, albeit briefly. The title said ‘The Baron of Brawlers XIV’ and had controls for two players. From what he could see from the demo being played on the screen, it was a fighting game - “What do you want to try first?” - he turned his face towards her, with his free hand extended towards the arcade with his palm open, as if he were inviting her to his own propriety.

seanmha2.pngSean
"Donny!" Sean called out, coming down the stairs. He had just finished his morning stretches and overheard Donny's idea, "I would enjoy joining you for training, if you'd have me. I was planning on training with my free time anyhow. I can grab breakfast later - it'll taste better if I've worked for it."

He continued walking until he was right next to Donny, where he patted his arm with one hand, his other in his jacket, "I'm up for whatever training you want to do. Robots, obstacle courses, sparring, I don't mind. Lead the way."

"What's your quirk, by the way? If we're doing something that requires teamwork then that'd be good to know. Mine is kinda complicated though..."

Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher

Dr. James Shikaru
What a lovely day... at least it was...

Dr. Shikaru was enjoying his Sunday, grading video on the exercise from the previous day on a tablet. An unexpected rumbling had drawn his attention but due to the distance he just shook his head and returned to watching said videos. Of course he perfectly understood why he had to do so. How people move has tells on their mentality, he found himself slightly concerned over a few students just by watching them. However for now he shouldn't make any presumptuous actions on such things. They just got here it's natural that they'd be acting differently especially in a hostile environment.

Shaking his head he puts the tablet in his lap and holds his head a bit annoyed. Why was he the only one doing this on their day off? It wasn't like he was getting payed today, the sacrifices of being a teacher hm? Standing up he took a moment to get up and stretch letting out a yawn. He spotted Kana rushing toward him and he sighed picking up his tablet walking towards her. Just by the expression on her face it was clear something happened and his quirk was needed. Of course, not only did he have to grade them... he has to heal them due to them still being reckless. His expression was slightly bored but he began a quick walk with long strides like a doctor would do in the halls of a hospital. Clearly if Kana was rushing to get him it was more than just one student or she would have carried them to him. He was wordless as he passed Kana, as he did he broke into a run.

Arriving in the area where Amara was he looked down at her, he spotted Kana's kid and he smiled putting a sucker in his hands before putting his hand on Amara's head. It took only a few moments before she looked good as new. The doctor's face scrunched but he factored everything he needed to know. He now knew what that rumble a little but was. It was them training? That is far from something you do while training. He was going to have to give Gao a earful later for making more work for him. "Emrik look after Amara, I don't have any time to make sure she's at a hundred percent... you do a basic wellness test and find if anything still hurts." He tosses a hands Amara a sucker before heading off to the training location Gao took the kids to.​

Conroy Smith// IQ// Class 1C Homeroom Teacher
Quirk-Analysis: He can analyze anything and everything for its weaknesses and exploitations!
Power: 1
Speed: 1
Technique: 6
Intelligence: 6
Cooperativeness: 4
Chill: 6

IQ was content to watch the students near the dorms in bliss. Emrik was being friendly with Kana's little boy, other students were milling about here and there. And then the ground shook, and that bliss was shattered. Earthquake, maybe? No...if only it was an earthquake. IQ's gaze landed on Amara who gave a 'full report' of the situation, a soft sigh escaping him. "Thank you for letting us know, Amara-san. I'll be here with the kids, you go ahead." IQ made his way over to the young student, kneeling down at her side and resting a hand on her shoulder. "Alright, deep breaths. Let's take a look." Staring at her, the teachers eyes flashed green, 'code' falling across them for a moment as he looked her over. A sprain to the rest...her muscles and breathing was harsh, she'd definitely overworked herself. Overall, she may have gotten off the easiest out of anyone more than likely based on her rush. "Just a sprained wrist, you'll be fine. You need to stay here and rest."

No sooner had he played triage for the situation, one of the Shikaru's had arrived on the scene to assist. "Alright Emrik, you're in charge here, okay?" IQ stood up and started to rush off towards the epicenter of where the quake had come from, where he was certain he'd find the others. And, of course, he did. Skidding to a halt he adjusted his glasses, pushing them up in a careful motion. He wasn't a medic, but he could triage wounds. In rapid succession, his eyes flashed green, again and again, once for each person present at the fight. Who was in need of aid first, what was the worst situation? True to his usual nature, IQ showed no hint of panic, calm and collected as ever. Fist was missing patches of his skin, likely due to Ryota making direct contact with him...bloodloss at his age was a bad sign. Ryota was the worst of the group, that much was certain. Fractured right arm, mild concussion, overheating, exhaustion settling into his organs and limbs. "Doc, Odess is fine, she just overused her Quirk. You need to address Ryota, immediately. Fractured right arm, a mild concussion, overheating, and exhaustion hitting him like a truck. I'll apply some gauze to Gao, and staunch the bleeding. Cuts and lacerations, freezer burn to his hands." Moving swift to the older teachers side he gave him a nod, pulling a roll of gauze from his utility belt. "Forgive me, Gao-san. This may be unpleasant." Holding his hand just shy of the skin near the bleeding he paused, taking a swift breath. "Nerve shock." In but a few swift and not-so-gentle blows to Gao's torso, the bleeding quickly slowed as IQ forced the related nerves and arteries to pinch and freeze up for a time. Typically it was more of an offensive means to render a villain immobile, but could just as easily be applied to a wound to halt the bleeding. With the bleeding slowed he began to wrap up Gao's torso, focus intent on him. "You'll regain feeling to this portion of your body in a couple moments, but the blood flow will be slowed for a bit even then. This will stop you from bleeding out from the amount of skin your missing, but you'll quickly get dizzy if you over-exert yourself...doesn't matter though. If Doc has enough energy after patching up Ryota, you'll be fine. My concern is slowing your bleeding though."
Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 Absollover77 Absollover77 Deathkitten Deathkitten Castello Castello

Akarui G

The pink-haired girl smiled brightly, giving a slight laugh. "You do look really fluffy. My deepest apologies for that, Azuza!" She fell silent as Azuza spoke, noticing quite quickly she avoided more than half of her questions. "Oh, thank you...but I really shouldn't. Your tail looks like it'll carry static all day if I do..." The girl paused for a moment, swaying from side to side before grabbing the younger girl's hand, starting to tug her along towards the school. "I know the way though, so let's go together! I never went to U.A, I went to a regular old-fashioned school for general studies. I'd make a terrible hero anyways...I can't do anything cool with my Quirk, I just have a static field around me all the time. I can't even make it stronger. But you, you guys were awesome! No matter you're in UA High!" Akarui seemed content to just talk to talk, fill the void of silence that clung to the air otherwise. "You must have a ton of friends, right? What's it like going to a school that's welcoming foreign students now? What sort of hero do you want to be? Who's your favorite hero? Ohhhh here's a good question! What's the second-best job you could have, besides being a Hero? I ask myself that a lot, but I think I'm really happy with my job now..."

CODE / ARKNIGHT
Mr. Fist

Fist was visibly surprised by the ( Deathkitten Deathkitten ) small girl’s quick thinking, using her quirk to thaw and get ( Castello Castello ) Ryota, who now was more of a frozen meat popsicle, away from him. He gritted his teeth, when the gelid boy was being removed from his chest, quite a bit of his own skin being peeled off with it, a pretty audible grunt of being following it - “Ugh… well, better than freezing to death… that is going to hurt in the morning” - Gao thought to himself. Despite his sluggish movements due to his freezing earlier, he was glad he managed to give Amara support, as the poor young girl threw up the contents of her stomach. A slight feeling of guilt assaulted him when she was the one that had to run off, calling for help. But in the situation they were in, he knew he would end up taking too long to make his way back to dorm 1C. Wishing her best of luck, he saw her off. Looking down at both unconscious students, Umemoto and ( Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 ) Fuyumi, his thoughts raced.

He knew exactly what had happened with the icy boy, but what about the tawny girl? His memory was fuzzy and, as much as he tried to remember, he couldn't… or rather, he preferred not to. Sharp pain on his temples, in both his left and right side, assaulted him when he tried to. Was it her quirk? Remembering her own explanation about, and what he had read in her student file, she was able to 'trap' someone in a hallucination, which represented their worst fear. Was that what had happened to him? While questions emerged in his mind, his eyes slowly lifted, seeing the approaching faculty members: ( Absollover77 Absollover77 ) James and ( ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ) Conroy. A sigh of relief escaped his mouth, everything was going to be okay. Hearing IQ give his perceived state of the injured, Gao simply nodded. He knew how useful the teacher’s quirk was to identify things not seen by the naked eye - "By all means, go ahead" - the bald teacher said, letting out a low, grunt of discomfort while his bleeding area was hit in a quick succession by his fellow teacher. Fist let out an amused, stifled laughter - “Ah… pressure point hitting? I had no idea he knew how to do it. With laser precision, no less… always full of surprises, hehehehe” - he thought to himself, his gaze fixed on Smith’s face. The bald hero was no stranger to the technique, knowing how to it himself. He wouldn’t, however, gamble on using it on an ally or civilian while his own quirk was active.

Compliant, Ling patiently waited for Conroy to finish patching him up with the gauze and, afterwards, listened to his explanation until the end of it - “Oh, Smith-san, this isn’t anything to be worried about it, truly! This old man has been through worse!” - he laughed IQ’s concerns off, his eyes darting towards the glacial boy - “Umemoto-san should be the priority here. Furthermore, I would hate to burden Shikaru-san with my healing as well. There is enough on his plate” - knowing how the Doctor’s quirk worked, the last thing he wanted was to worsen the man’s physical condition, exerting him, for his own benefit. It could very well be that the moustached teacher was unaware of how grave his situation was, but he truly had been in a worse situation just three weeks ago, in a kerfuffle with a famous criminal and villain, the Butcher. His eyes then moved towards the tawny girl that was unconscious - “I think it would be wiser if we, along with the other teachers, discussed her quirk later on. She needs intensive training on how to control it, and you need to evaluate the full effects of it” - the old man commented, now with an uncharacteristically serious and grave expression.

Alirah slightly flushed and a giddy smile appeared on her face when Charles dropped the honorific. 'Just Ali now? Hehehe. He's cute' Alirah had looked at Charles for a moment while he was looking in the direction of the movie theater. While they were walking into the arcade she thought, ‘Does he want to see a movie?’ She peered at him curiously. Then he asked her which game she wanted to play first. 'Mmm… we can go to a movie later… Right now is game time!' Alirah scanned the arcade from where the pair stood. A moment later, she spotted a particular game, “Super Crushers” is the title that could be seen on the screen. She turned her head to look at Charles with a smirk. “Chuu-chan, you see that one over there?” She nodded her head towards the “Super Crushers” game. “We are playing that first!” An excited smile replaced the smirk as she pulled Charles towards the game.

The game appeared to be a brawl type game with a maximum of four players and an option for two players to play against the computer in place of the other two player positions. The character on the title screen was a very buff lady with a blonde ponytail wearing a black tank top and military shorts. They appeared to be holding a large wooden baseball bat with barbed wire wrapped around it. "Oooh, look at that character! Doesn't she look so cool?!" Alirah pointed to the screen with her free hand and looked back at Charles. Her face was lit up like a child in a candy store.

girl.jpg

Name: Odessa Fuyumi
Hero Name: Phantessa
Quirk: Chaos Nightmare
Odessa slowly regained consciousness, groaning. She sat up and put a hand to her aching head. What happened? Why does my head hurt so much? Odessa looked around. Ryota Castello Castello looked hurt badly, but Mr. Gao Maxxob Maxxob didn't look hurt too bad. There were now two more adults with them ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Absollover77 Absollover77 . Her eyes widened. The fight. Now I remember. My quirk went out of control and I passed out. Oh no, they got hurt because of me. Where's Amara Deathkitten Deathkitten ? I hope she's okay. Odessa got to her feet and went to Mr. Gao. She bowed, slightly flushed. "I'm so sorry Mr. Gao. My quirk was out of control. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. Are you okay?" Odessa had never used her quirk in a fight before, so she didn't understand what went wrong. Maybe she overused it? It's a possibility. Whatever happened, she knew she needed to talk to her mother about it. She'd call her as soon as she was sure everyone's okay.

CODE / ARKNIGHT
Charles Reiss IV
The weight of tradition

“Oh! That bright coloured one?” - Charles followed ( MisoraUni MisoraUni ) her gaze, looking at the machine. The young man also concluded, by the demo that was being shown on the screen, it was also a fighting game - “Su... Super Crushers?” - the young heir squinted his eyes slightly to read the title of the arcade machine. He still had a tiny difficulty when reading Japanese - “Let’s go and play it!” - he didn’t even need to walk towards it, since he was already being pulled by the excited purple-haired girl. And, to be perfectly honest, so was he, even if he didn’t have proficiency in playing video games. He knew that pretty soon he would have to let go of her soft, warm hand, and the thought of it gave him a tinge of sadness. Such tinge was only overcome, knowing they would have a blast playing the game. Furthermore, seeing the girl’s face while she looked at the character being displayed in the title screen, with an immense awe and pure innocence present on her face, filled him with a giddy, warm feeling.

“She looks very cool, Ali! Mmmm… she has a bat for a weapon? Interesting…” - the said character gave a strong, imposing feeling. Not only physically, but its demeanour present on its conceptualization. In a sense, that character did remind him of the girl he was holding hands with - “I wonder if she also has a bat…”. Suddenly, on the young aristocrat’s mind, it was replayed the moment he got slapped in the hand with enormous force - “.... that is a scary thought!” - he felt a shiver, run down his spine - “In this game, are we going to play against each other? Hehehe… if that is the case, I think we should wage something” - the young man had a sly smile on his face. He knew that was a big gamble, and it looked like Alirah haven’t played that game before. Maybe they had the same chance of winning - “What prize do you want if you win?” - he peered into her face, curious, wondering what she would want.

Dr. James Shikaru
Yup... a bit too much for now.

Arriving on the scene, the only thing that graced both him and IQ was a giant mess. There was debris everywhere, Umemoto Ryota was on the ground unconscious, Odyessa seemed to be regaining consciousness, and Gao himself was a little worse for wear. This resulted in a new found headache for the good doctor. He'd need to deal with the lighter injuries first. Starting with Odessa who he placed his hand on her head closing his eyes for a moment. "Well you seem fine for now... I advise a bit of rest and sit down for at least an hour. Don't stress your mind." After that was said he looked at Gao the old man had ripped skin and seemed to have frost burn from being touched by the walking ice cube that is Ryota.

"Gao... I think in future bouts take the kids to a more controlled environment... even training with wooden dummies would be effective to teach them. They've only been here for two, to three days and I already have to treat them and you." Removing his hand from Odessa's head he put it on Gao's shoulder taking a deep breath he braced making sure to heal what damage he could so at the least the skin closed up before letting go and covering his face with his other arm a light cough. He grabbed the old timers arm and pinched him for good measure. "Next time at least have me or my sister here to stop this if it gets out of hand like this again."

Last on the list, Ryota the boy definitely did have a messed up arm. but touching the metaphorical blizzard in a body was going to suck royally. However this didn't stop him kneeling next to him he sighed. "The best place is probably his forehead..." Placing his hand on the boy's forehead after removing the mask he wears, sighed. His skin was indeed cold to the touch. "fifteen rewind...." The doctor grimaced in pain but remained still as he repaired the damage to the literal deep freeze child. It took only a minute to heal the whole thing. The doctor staggered a bit getting up. "Yup... I'm going to feel that later..." He covered his mouth again to stifle a bit of a cough. "He'll be fine with a bit of rest... but you should wake him in about five or so minutes... by then the pain should have subsided.." *reaches in his pocket and pulls out two granola bars and a few suckers handing them to IQ. "You hand these to Gao... He can do what he wants with them... I'm still a bit worn from yesterday's little event so I'm going to go back to my room." He walked off a little bit taxed. These kids were definitely something special. However, since he'd never healed them before it was harder on him than usual. He didn't know their bodies yet, it would get easier later but for now it will be a learning process for him and the kids.
Maxxob Maxxob ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 Castello Castello

Azuza
Sparky and Fluff

The fox resigned herself to the whims of the pink haired girl having her hand grabbed and pulled a bit as they started to walk. Azuza listened to the girl and thought a bit about what she said. Her family had that issue for a long time. Not having a quirk that was capable of being used in a logical sense for hero work. Although, something didn't seem right with the explanation quirks were a part of you that grow and develop over time, mutation or not they can be built upon how would it be possible to have a stagnant quirk that is incapable of growing? "Ummm, I don't really know much about how your quirk works but... a field of static charge actually is more useful than you think... It can mess with some devices on ships and such... You'd have to work at it but I bet you could do a lot with it. My power wasn't always strong either... I practiced all kinds of different ways to make my self stronger. My dad said that sometimes we just need a trigger, something that calls to you to be able to dig deeper to find it." She said recounting a memory from when she was still in grade school. "But I get how it would be hard to figure out how to make a static field do what you want it to."

The girl's bombardment of questions was a bit overwhelming but she was going to do her best to answer all of them this time. These were questions she always could answer, the first was a ton of friends? Azuza didn't have many friends. "I don't have many friends... I just started a few days ago, so I don't have very many. It's just something I'll have to work on more." The next was about the foreign students. "I don't much mind them. It isn't hard to get along with anyone at least I haven't had much trouble... They seem like a lot of fun. Plus we can get more of an understanding of stuff by working with them. There is a lot of different types of crime that they have to deal with that we don't have that often. So having multicultural influence isn't such a bad thing."

Next was the questions of what kind of hero she wants to be, and who was her favorite. "Well, I'm still working on what kind of hero I want to be... but when I look out at the city by myself... I feel drawn to it. There is so much in it that I don't understand, and so many people getting hurt. I think, that if I work hard I can help keep the future bright for as many people as I can... As for my favorite hero... ummm... I like Ryuukyu... She strong and pretty. She can turn into a dragon. Dragons are awesome."

A second best job? Azuza hadn't really thought about that. She more or less always wanted to be a hero. Her power made her a really strong contender for the job so she hadn't really thought about it. "Ummm... I think... I would make sweets. I haven't really been good at much else. My mom and I baked a lot when I was at home and dad was busy with work. So... I think I'd open a bakery or maybe work somewhere I could make sweets so I could share the happy feeling I get when I eat one with everyone else who want it."​

“A prize if I win?..... Hmm…” Alirah tapped her chin and thought for a good minute or two after Charles proposed that they wage something. ‘What would be a good prize for me?.... Teleporting off of the rooftop together?’ She flashed her eyes to his as she had that thought, then looked back to the screen of the arcade game. ‘Nah…. Hmm…. maybe I should have him buy me something…Oh! That bracelet!’ She looked back up to Charles. “I know what I want now. If I win, you have to buy me a bracelet!” Alirah has had her eyes on a specific bracelet for quite some time now but she hasn’t been able to get it yet, so she decided that this was a perfect opportunity to finally acquire it. “What about if you win? What would you want, Chuu-chan?” She stared into his eyes while waiting for him to answer.

Umemoto Ryota "Absolute Zero"
Quirk- Subzero: His body temperature is colder than liquid nitrogen!
Interactions - Maxxob Maxxob ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Absollover77 Absollover77 Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18
Mentions -
»»————-  ————-««

Power: 2/6
Speed: 2/6
Technique: 6/6
Intelligence: 5/6
Cooperativeness: 1/6
Ice Cream Making: 6/6
Frigid sweat began to coat Ryota's body, he could slowly begin to fathom the shudders as the beating sun shun its rays on his fragile body. As his eyes fluttered open, the realization of an awful, beating headache was present. Sure, Doc may have healed his concussion, but Ryo immediately recognized this as the first sign of heat stroke. Despite Doc's efforts, his muscles began to cramp, sweat began to bead on his forehead, and dying his black tank top an even dark shade. His breathing became increasingly labored, a weary palming meeting the base of his skull/ Despite, the exhaustion, Ryota was able to haul himself to a seated position, rearming himself with his ski-mask. As his vision began to straighten, he caught a glimpse of Mr. Fist, with his sleeve still tied to his head.

Ryota sighed, looking at towards Odessa ( Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 ) , as well as darting a glance to those that came to his aid.

"Thanks Mr. Shikaru, IQ-Sensei." ( ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles , Absollover77 Absollover77 ) He managed to utter under his breath. Ryota tried to holster his body to stand, but every attempt saw him land straight on his bottom. "I hate to ask yet another favor after all you've done for me, but do you think someone could pass me the rest of my body coverings?" ( Anyone Anyone ) The rest of his protective gear would not be located far, a few feet away from the make-shift boundary Fist had created, aside from his right sleeve, of course, which Gao was still in possession of. He watched Doctor Shikaru walk away from the scene, feeling guilty to have taxed the man so severely because of his own misgivings.

A few seconds after, Ryota would lie back down, swiping the sweat from his brow, speaking exhaustingly.

"After I passed out, Mr. Ling, did we get close to getting the head-band?" ( Maxxob Maxxob )

Last edited:
CODE / ARKNIGHT
Mr. Fist

It looked like, regardless of his wishes, he would end up being treated by the ( Absollover77 Absollover77 ) Doctor. The white-coat-wearing man started to give him suggestions which, in reality, were nothing short of a parental scolding. Fist looked at Miracle while he spoke, listening silently. Keeping his usually calm and carefree expression, that didn’t weaver for a single moment, his eyes followed the silver-haired man. First, he had his hand on the tawny girl’s head - “You are right, Shikaru-san. What I did was very thoughtless” - his voice was calm, albeit musky. As it was his own temperament, he wasn’t going to fight James over it. He then turned towards ( Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 ) Fuyumi, who moments ago looked very worried, apologizing profusely about what had happened - “Fuyumi-san, you shouldn’t be worrying about that. This is a place well-equipped for this very kind of event. That is why UA has a such excellent and expert staff, like Doctor James Shikaru here, Recovery Girl and, recently, also Doctor Aiko Shikaru. If you don’t learn how to use your quirks here, learning exactly how to control them and their precise effects, where would you learn it? I am pretty sure that Smith-san would agree with that” - and then, it looked that it was his own turn to get treated. As the silver-haired man touched his shoulder, and used his quirk, he could feel the changes in his body, or at least, on his freeze burnt arm and the cut in his forehead. Due to ( ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ) Conroy’s pressure point attack, he felt no difference in his chest area, but could clearly see the skin regenerating, per se.

When pinched, a pained expression was simulated by the old man, a scene that one would rarely see without having their heads pummelled with a double-hammer attack - “Ow, ow, ow, Shikaru-sensei, I get it, I get it! This is bordering violence against the elderly!” - he made light of the situation, before his expression turned serious - “Sure, but be prepared to be up and about 5 AM sharp” - the old man concluded, starting to stretch his arms, verifying that everything was better, not in a small part by the actions of the silver-haired man. And suddenly, the sizzling was heard and, with a puff of smoke, Gao was back to his small, frail-looking elderly body. After his own healing, there was the most critical one: ( Castello Castello ) Umemoto. The old man watched as the doctor healed him as well, clearly observing how his quirk ended up taxing him. It was not even close to lunch, but James was already retiring to his chambers. He watched the man walk away, with each second getting smaller by the second, as their distances grew. And, fortunately, the blue-ish skinned boy was up and about.... more precisely, only about - "I think it would be best if you stayed still for a bit, Umemoto-san. At least a few minutes to get your bearings back" - Fist advised. When being asked about how close they were from getting the bandana, he smiled, looking at him - "Oh, if our exercise had continued, I am pretty sure Amara would have got it out of my forehead with ease... wait… aha!" - the old man appeared a bit surprised, apparently having forgotten that the wrapping was still on his forehead. Untying it, he walked over to Ryota and handed it to him, as well as his other wrappings and clothings - "You kids did very well! Keep up like that, and I think I can retire next year!" - laughing, the boldly stated that. A then vicious growl could be heard, coming from no other place than the small senior, more precisely, his stomach - “Ohhh, it is time to eat. Anyone feeling peckish?” - and there he was, Fist was once again in his carefree demeanour as if nothing had happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back