• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Umemoto Ryota "Absolute Zero"
Quirk- Subzero: His body temperature is colder than liquid nitrogen!
Interactions - Maxxob Maxxob
Mentions - Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 Deathkitten Deathkitten
»»————-  ————-««

Power: 2/6
Speed: 2/6
Technique: 6/6
Intelligence: 5/6
Cooperativeness: 1/6
Ice Cream Making: 6/6
The old man was quick, fast enough to surprise Ryota. Despite this, the young boy bent his knees, showing no intention of shifting his guard or giving way to his position in the center. If he were to propel any advantage against Mr. Fist, Ryota was convinced it would be maintained by taking a few hits. As the elderly man approached, Ryota instantly discovered the swing to his throat was nothing more than Gao testing him. The attack was well-projectable, any martial artist would know it was sloppy, and it was this very fact that tipped Ryota off. The young student would easily raise his arm to protect his throat, his adversary's fingers hitting the brunt of his forearm. Striking Ryota was akin to touch a fleshy metal left out in sheer winter conditions, and would burn the same as touching a hot pan if Gao were not quick to retract his blows.

Despite Ryota's sharpness of the situation, it was not feasible for the ill-trained boy to block the second blow. By the time Gao's right fist was blocked, Ryota had to accept that the left jab was inevitable. The best Ryota could accomplish was to tighten his core, and to anticipate the strike and to hold his ground. He was the spear, he had to create an opening for his teammates. As the collision stung against his lower ribs, air was forced out of his lungs in form of a pained cough.

Through the pain, Ryota was able to retain strong posture, raring up his counter-attack. With Fist's left hand extended, Ryota would take advantaged by grabbing towards Gao's left elbow, using his right palm to attempt to constrict. His body would remain low, eyes remaining steadily on how his right side would react.

Meanwhile, the air around the pair would slowly grow colder, and denser in the presence of Ryota.

Alirah Hoshino - status graphicv2.png
As the clumsy pink haired girl explained her issues, Alirah listened patiently. She also noticed that Charles was…. being rather rude with the situation. She watched him out of the corner of her eyes although it seemed like she was completely paying attention to the pink haired girl. While Charles was having a stare down with Azuza and later changed his demeanor, Alirah was facing the girl. She tapped her finger with her chin. ‘Now what if…. Hmm what if she uses something that doesn’t conduct any electricity? Zuza-chan’s glove idea might work but I don’t know if it’s her hands that causes the quirk to be expelled….’ While she thought this, still tapping her chin, she peered her eyes around looking to see if there was any type of store on this street that would have what Alirah had in mind. By the time Alirah had spotted a place that she could get to, Charles had apologized to the pink haired girl, albeit stubbornly in Alirah’s opinion. ‘He probably doesn’t think he’s in the wrong here huh? Tsk tsk..’

Alirah watched Charles as he walked forward, staring him straight in the eyes. He would feel as if she was poking daggers into him from her eyes. Although this was the case, she did have a smile on her face. As he extended his hand towards her, Alirah finally broke the stare to look at his hand… ‘Would he feel bad if I didn’t take it? Maybe that can act as a punishment for him....’ She wouldn’t take his hand, not yet at least. Instead what she did was much different. She decided to set an example for him, of how to actually act in these situations. Alirah then said, “Chuu-chan, you and Zuza-chan can go ahead. I have to do something first.” As she said this, she walked up next to him, looked him in the eyes again with the look from earlier, while flashing a smile. She ended with a wink and patted him on the shoulder then walked past him to go back to the pink haired girl. She has to make this right. It didn’t sit well with her, knowing that the girl could again, lose the papers that they worked so hard to get.

The pink haired girl needed something to properly house the pages, while not having it be affected by her quirk. She stopped walking and stood a few feet away from the girl. “Hey~ It’s me again!” Alirah waved at the clumsy girl. “I suddenly had an idea…. I’m pretty sure it would work to help you. Don’t go anywhere, I’ll be right back after I get something for you, okay?” And with that, Alirah looked back to the store that she had spotted a few minutes earlier. Then, in the blink of an eye, she was there standing outside of the sliding glass doors. Alirah then went into the store, she ran herself around it and looked for a specific type of binder folio that could work for the pink haired girl. After passing by a few isles, she passed the isle that had the item that she needed. She stopped in place and back tracked to the isle. Alirah then ran down said isle and looked every single shelf up and down. Then….’Ah, its here!’ There it was, up on the top most shelf, which would be a little difficult for Alirah to reach if she was only standing. She went and jumped up to it, tapping the folio with her fingers on her left hand to loosen it out of its place. She then jumped up to it a second time, tapped it with her left hand, then it fell into her right hand. She then examined it to make sure it was actually what she needed. She opened it, flipped it around, and looked inside it. ‘No sign of any metal pieces or other electrical conductors, perfect!’ This specific folio was big enough for at least A2 sized paper with smaller sections that could fit smaller sizes. The best part, is it was entirely made of a plastic like material, even the two snaps that kept it shut were made out of the same material as the rest of the folio. Alirah then went to the cashier and paid for the folio. She would still have enough money to buy Azuza and Charles’ friendship keychains.

Alirah’s little trip to the store only took about 2 minutes, since she teleported and started running. After paying, she teleported back without having to go outside the store. Instead she just went straight through the window. She ended up back near a window of some little book store that they had been standing in front of. Alirah then walked back to the pink haired girl again and gave her the folio. “There, this one should work! In the future you should use this. There’s no electrical conductors on it at all!” After handing the folio to the girl, Alirah stepped back and gave her a cute little salute with a bright smile. “I know, I probably wasn’t supposed to use my quirk to help you in the first place since I am not officially licenced, but I wouldn’t hesitate to do it again! What matters is that you were in need, and we were the only ones that were here and willing to help. You’re welcome, and have a wonderful rest of your day!” Alirah then gave the girl a polite bow. Then she skipped off back to Charles and Azuza.

When she got across the street to meet them, Alirah slipped herself beside Charles. Then, after being back from doing what needed to be done, she grabbed his left wrist with her right hand. She then lifted it into the air and clasped her hand around his. “There, everything’s all good now!” She said, beaming a bright smile at him. ‘Now, hopefully he learned his lesson!’ Alirah then flicked her head to look over to Azuza. “Noooww, we continue! Isn’t that right Zuza-chan?”

Interactions: Maxxob Maxxob (Charles) | Absollover77 Absollover77 (Azuza) | ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Last edited:
Amaraamara.png
Amara sighed silently and stretched as the two boys began going at it. Odessa seemed very keen and earnest, the sort to trust people easily. Ryota on the other hand didn't seem to understand how her power worked. It wasn't like she would just get knocked out of the ring easily. Not any more easily than Ryota or Odessa! Him being a spear or whatever made no sense. He'd be best suited to slowing movements and DoT.

She watched Ryota. Why was he still wearing the ski mask, anyway? He took the other stuff off, so why not that? Whatever... time to go, she supposed. Fist-Sensei was relatively quick. It was impressive, but she still liked Kinectica-Sensei better... not that she would say that out loud!

"Fist-Sensei, please know you can hit me a bit harder than you probably can with most people. In fact, I prefer it," she said, sweet like honey pie, with a darling smile on her face as she walked forward and bounced on the balls of her feet once, twice, and jogged up right behind Ryota. She placed a hand on the small of his back beneath his shirt against plain skin and took in what she could, for a moment making him no longer feel cold, though that swiftly returned.

"I like how cold you are, Ryota-kun," she beamed, now charged, "It's really nice."

Taking her hand from him after only a couple of seconds, "You're like an amazing jumpstart for my car~" With the force of Ryota's cold, she took off, bounding off one foot, leaving behind a patch of ice from his energy. She was impressively fast now that she could move as she liked. Since he wanted her focus to be on defense and making smaller attacks, she bounded to his left, Gao's right. She tapped the ground with one foot and changed direction on a dime, ground cracking with a wave of ice left behind. One more tap, this time behind Gao, to bolt forward, trying to slam one foot into his back.

Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 Castello Castello Maxxob Maxxob

girl.jpg
Name: Odessa Fuyumi
Hero Name: Phantessa
Quirk: Chaos Nightmare
Odessa was caught off guard as Mr. Gao attacked. Luckily, Ryota seemed to be able to handle himself well. She made sure to step out of their way and winced at the hit Ryota took. At least he could take it. Odessa put her hand to her forehead, but Mr. Gao was out of her range. She had to be at most three feet away. Odessa clenched her fists. "Amara, I need to get closer to use my quirk. Cover me." Odessa tried her hand at stealth as she snuck closer to Mr. Gao. Hopefully, he'd be too occupied by Ryota to notice.
Maxxob Maxxob Deathkitten Deathkitten Castello Castello

CODE / ARKNIGHT
Mr. Fist

Possibly ( Castello Castello ) Ryota had already noticed by now: the old man wasn't making a single breathing noise while he attacked. Indeed, it wasn't a case that his breath was so controlled that it made no sound, but that he wasn't, in fact, breathing. Gao knew how nocive the air around Absolute Zero was and he sure wouldn't make the mistake of breathing it in. He was glad his decoy attack worked, leaving the young boy open to his real attack. From the looks of it, the student was trying to keep control of the center of the combat area. Feeling his elbow being grabbed brought a smirk to the old man's lips. What he had to do next became pretty clear.

He saw the ( Deathkitten Deathkitten ) bubbly girl make quite the comment while, apparently, touching him. It was time to test the boy's nerves - "You know, young lovers always bring quite a bit of happiness to this old man's heart. How long have you two been together?" - a kind smile appeared on his face, his hand finally moving, not before it suffered a considerable burn from the contact with Ryota’s skin. And, even so, his face didn't demonstrate pain from it. Turned into a fist, he started to deliver a flurry of punches in the direction of the boy's face. The objective, however, was to hit his blocking arm in full force, either to sprain it or even break it.

Fist paid attention to the air around them suddenly shifting, making a violent movement in the same direction his back was turned to. Suddenly, the shifting changed towards his own back. In the nick of time, he had an idea: pulling back as much as he could of his upper body back, he got ready for a headbutt, assuming squarely at the middle of his sky mask, wanting to hit his nose perfectly. Gao waited for the right time and, when something smashed against his back, making him greet his teeth because of the pain and making a loud noise of bones and joints cracking, his forehead propelled forward the young boy. The force and speed of it was tremendous, mainly because of what had just hit his back. Clearly Fist had no regards for his own cranium, not holding back during his attack.

Umemoto Ryota "Absolute Zero"
Quirk- Subzero: His body temperature is colder than liquid nitrogen!
Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 Mentions - Deathkitten Deathkitten Interactions - Maxxob Maxxob
»»————-  ————-««

Power: 2/6
Speed: 2/6
Technique: 6/6
Intelligence: 5/6
Cooperativeness: 1/6
Ice Cream Making: 6/6
The battery of blows flung at Ryota did not give him time to register the old man's taunts. At the mention of romance, Ryota had not even turned a shade of pink. If anything, the entire sentence confused the young boy, before he was sat protecting his face from Fist's fury.

Snap!

Ryota felt the muscle of his right arm give way, and had he kept it there any longer, it may have broke, but as he withdrew his arm, a few of Mr. Ling's blows struck him in the shoulder and near his face. By this time, Ryota had fully expected one of his teammates to step in, yet, there was no in his peripherals. Had Amara or Odessa run behind the elderly man?
As Ryota glared towards Mr. Fist, he could see the man ready his skull for a blow to his head; was the old man trying to give him permanent brain damage? Suddenly, a thud to the old man's back had sounded, sending a shiver down even the icy boy's spine. He was coming and there was not much time to block an attack that would surely end this fight for him, yet no effective way to dodge it either.

His left, active hand was too far to block and his right arm was in poor condition. He had only one choice. His eyes lifted to meet his opponent's, using the brunt of his skull to meet Gao's in the very same fashion. He had lost in the exercise before, but he was surely going to leave a mark before this one ended.

The collision was violent, sending Ryota straight to the ground and onto his back, firstly landing onto his shoulders that shielded the back of his head from most of the impact. As the blood ran red down his forehead, Ryota's conscious was intermittent, flashing to and fro. Finally, his eyes peeled open, yet it was almost as if he were experiencing his own personal earthquake as his vision jolted.

Finally, his arms relaxed, while a misty breath sighed upwards.

"O-odessa... Now." were the words he struggled out.

1636255234628.png
Name: Haruto Shima
Quirk: Spider
Hero name: Arachknight

Haruto was so into upside down spider knitting that he didn't notice all the commotion happening below him. It wasn't a very helpful activity as it more or less hinders his work, but it helps him think more clearly plus having a challenge is nice. He crunched down on the toast he had made held up only by his face mandibles as he slowly ate it. He thought hard about yesterday, how he failed in capturing Kinetica. He had focused too hard on preparing a trap that he didn't leave himself enough webs to take her down. He managed his resource terribly and Kinetica showed that by simply bypassing everything. *Munch Munch* Maybe he should try and be more of a skirmisher type hero... Wait but that doesn't sound knightly does it? hmmmmm...

Suddenly more noise brought Haruto out of his trance and he took account of his surroundings. There was people all around the common room, a group congregated near a couch being lifted up and a boy he has never seen picking it up for a cat girl that he didn't recognize. He did however see Eliza and Donny talking to each other about training. He looked between the groups and decided that Donny and Eliza would be more comfortable hanging out with. He gets awfully nervous with new people he hasn't met... Though maybe he should introduce himself.

Haruto slowly slid down a string of web keeping upside down behind Eliza and Donny. "Would you guys mind if I tagged along with you?"

Interactions/Mentions: MisoraUni MisoraUni Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher IG42 IG42 SilverInu SilverInu Haze- Haze- Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

Kobayashi Akira - Beatdown || Quirk: Phantom

Mentions/Interactions: SilverInu SilverInu (Asuka) Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher (Donny) MisoraUni MisoraUni (Eliza) Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon (Lola) IG42 IG42 (Bryn) Mirai-chan Mirai-chan (Valentina) Archdemon Archdemon (Haruto)

Cue the training montage!

“Sounds like it.” – Akira stretched, a sigh of pure satisfaction leaving him as he could feel the tiresome morning resignation ebbing away. One of the floating hands juggled the couch into the other, holding it in perfect balance; Phantom gave the cat girl a thumbs up with his free hand. He wanted to give the couch a twirl just to show off but Akira held him off from doing so with a gesture, the hands instead settled the furniture back down gently.

“Man, we’re going up against those guys?” – As his coffee was half-way-through brewing, one might’ve heard an ever so slight stutter in Akira’s words, a look of raw exhaustion crossed him as he raised an eyebrow at the winged girl from across the table. He shook his head and scrambled to pick back up the cushions that were on the floor, accommodating them neatly back in place one by one as he feigned monotone – “1-A looks scary, hell, our class looks scary too... Dunno if I could bring myself to attending a sports festival, I’d probably get myself killed.” – He sighed – “Unless it’s mandatory, of course.” – He stared at the floor as if he’d been sentenced to walk the gallows, giving a slight chuckle with not a trace of mirth behind it – “Heh, not like I’ll be skipping over any other dangerous events. This school is just potential lawsuits and attempted murder all around.” – He yet again sighed, his breath losing itself with the puff of steam released from the coffee machine.

He took a sip, hissed as it burned down his throat – “Speak of the devil,” – He muttered as he could see a girl being flung like a ragdoll just outside, a reverberation that sounded like it came from a cannon making him flinch a little. He’d spilled some of his coffee.

Akira shrugged.

His attention then drifted over to a face he didn’t recognize, – That isn’t saying much since he technically didn’t recognize anyone to begin with – he couldn’t help but give Donny an estranged look. A mix of pity for a fellow crowd shyness folk, and a tinge of raw bemuse. Was he being held hostage? Was he that cold? Why was his stuttering so extreme? Akira had his eyes peeled just in case the guy started calling out for help in Morse code.

“Hah…Training?” – He grumbled – “It’s our day off, dude, chill…” – It was true that he was on the lookout for a meaning behind his stay in these school grounds, but that didn’t exempt him from the need to indulge in non-productive activities. Or as some would call it, being a lazy prick. He did pause for a moment, however. Thinking back to this morning – Hell, thinking back to the first time he told his dad that his son was going to U.A; Akira’s face scrunched in petty annoyance. It was a pestering guilt that he couldn’t deny was telling the truth, yet he still tried his hardest to zone out that guilt, bottle it up. He wasn’t worried about failing here; he never had big dreams about being a hero anyways. What he did care about was letting down his dad, a man whose eyes had lit up in tears of pure pride as he heard the news; his son was making it big. Akira knew, he wasn’t making it big, he was lazing off.

Responsibility's a bitch, huh?, He thought, a fellow feeling bringing a smile to his face – “You know what? If they just allow us to do that with the robots,” – He took a big sip, one that deserved a bigger sigh of satisfaction afterwards – “Then on second thought, I’ll take you up on that offer. We’ve got a bone to pick with those guys.” – He said to no one in particular, raising his hand up for a high five, making a fist, again, to no one in particular. Darkness forming into a shadowy arm that then bumped into Akira’s with all the bro-bro energy this world could handle. With a flick of the wrist, he vanished the Phantom entirely, the floating hand making overdramatic gestures as it crumbled into nothingness. Akira still had about 7 minutes worth of his Phantom before he blacked out from over exerting himself, if he could rationalize that time by summoning and vanishing the phantom constantly; Then I might just make it through training, he thought.

He would first have to get a change of clothes, though.

“Oh! And before I forget, could I get your names again? Not to be rude or anything, ‘think we never got a chance to meet each other.”

This he said with all the calmness in the world. A state of tranquil that was suddenly broken as he could see from the corner of his eye something crawling down silk, a spider leg that slowly, ominously crept down into his peripheral. If it were a small spider, he would've simply jumped, but this was no normal spider. No, the thing was massive, Akira froze in pure fear, his coffee petrified near his face as he made herculean efforts to ignore it and take another sip. He'd seen people with mutation type quirks, freaky ones, it was rude to act like they were uncanny valley-like creatures. But spiders he could not handle. He clenched his teeth, this was one of his schoolmates, Akira had to bite the bullet and keep it together. He huffed, looking away from the giant spider legs and instead focusing on the upper half.

His eyes were watery – "T-The more the merrier." – He played it off as if he'd just choked on his coffee. Akira raised his cup at Haruto nonchalantly.

Last edited:
“I don’t mind doing some extra training… Also the sports festival does not have a mandatory participation to it. It there to show off your skill sets to try to gain the attention of the pros for internships the higher you place the better offers you might get that is unless you want to be an underground hero like Eraserhead. 1-A’s top power houses belong to the angary Pomeranian with a explosion quirk, a stalk of broccoli with a power based quirk not sure what kind, and Icy hot the name is self explanatory for his quirk, the rest of class 1-A don’t underestimate them they are in that class for a reason . If you want to know more about them re-watch this past sports festival it will give you some idea on their fighting stile and quirks. ” She said as she finished off the last of her food and neatly stacked the empty dishes before caring them over to the sink and began to wash them up as she listened to the rest of them to talk. Once the dishes were washed and dried she placed them away before returning to her seat.

79cd0893b62b1a849a568e59b0f0d585.jpg
Valentina Edakawa
The catgirl
Still in the Livingroom

Valentina Sighed."I have why i leaft my necklace there, I guess I was an idiot for forgetting that."She said. She checked in one of the The couche cushions and found a necklace with a locket."I found it finally....."Valentina said.

City Streets
The girls smile wavered just a bit, somehow melancholy at Azuza's suggestion. "I've tried that...I have a 'mutation' type... I constantly emit static charge in a five-foot radius, but it's stronger when you touch me. I can't turn it off." Attention drifted to Charles and his visible indifference, the frown only deepening. He hated her...just for who she was, didn't he? He was looking down at her. Even someone from...what was that accent, English? Even English kids looked down at her....he didn't mean the apology. That look he gave his friend...was she even his friend? Or what was the term uncle used...'arm candy'? She didn't look like candy, she looked like a fox though. "Thank you..." Her voice was soft and all but a mumble, shoulders sagging. Why was it she got such a crappy Quirk? As the girl was left there by the trio of students she slumped against the light pole, sorting through the papers again. A voice perked her head up at attention, eyes finding Alirah again. "Oh...hi there! What're you doing back-oh okay, I'll wait here." The girl was very open with using her Quirk in public, wasn't that against the law though? As Alirah returned with the non-conductive folder the girls eyes went wide, staring at it as if she'd been gifted the Holy Grail...why had she never heard of one of these things before?! It was all plastic! It might pick up a small charge, but nothing more than she did naturally! It wasn't metal, it wouldn't keep building charge like a conductor to be a threat to anyone.

"Heyyyy, wait a second!" As the students wandered away the pink-haired girl was rushing after them, stumbling this way and that as she bumped into someone who had gotten a strong zap off her and stumbled into her way...only for her to pinball down the sidewalk to them. "I can't let you guys go! Not without saying thank you!" After getting at least one of the students attention she dropped into a low bow, hands folded in front of her. "Thank you so much! Here, here!" Reaching into her pocket she produced a small faux-leather wallet, decorated with hand-sewn decorations...mostly bunnies and ducklings from the looks of it. Reaching into the wallet she produced a business card. In the header it said 'It simply works', with the name A.G beneath it. She also proceeded to produce three large bank notes, the equivalent of the $100 bill in the states, offering one to each of them. "I know it's not much...but it's the least I can do! I would have been in deep trouble if you guys didn't help me catch these papers. I'm Akarui, that's my business card! I do tutoring on Sundays for general education subjects! I know you guys probably know everything but...I feel like not offering something as a kindness would be crass, and rude."
15560929404766899fe47b7b9aa242bebc831c459256cebe.png
Maxxob Maxxob MisoraUni MisoraUni Absollover77 Absollover77

Akemi Tajima
"Yeah 1-A has lot of those spunky types, I'd keep an eye out for their birdy boy too though Yuki-chan, he was up there in the sports festival too after all." Calling across the room Akemi finally showed herself. "Fun bunch to watch screw around too." Despite her late appearance she had in fact been up for some time thanks to her own personal dawn chorus and had taken the ruckus from the other class as an opportunity to practice watching groups from a distance with her quirk and nearly burned herself out spying on them and other people running about outside the dorm, then after that she still had to go through the ardours task of getting herself up to her standards of presentable before heading out.

Humming as Donny proposed training she shrugged. "Going ape on robots isn't my thing but I probably should get a bit of a workout."

Going up to the chattier of the two newcomers she misjudged his height and smiled up at the top of his chest, through the twitchy view of the bird on her shoulder she decided that he seemed a little sloppy in appearance and noted that he looked to have a rather out of season case of hayfever if the redness of his eyes was anything to go by. "Hey there, Akemi Tajima, nice to meet you."

Bryn Evan-Miles

Watching a guy lift a sofa and dump the lost item out Bryn mentally binned the idea he'd been coming up with to bodge together a metal detector to find it. Going to clean up his plate his ears naturally perked up at the mention of robots.
"I'll take on those 'bots with you, make myself some more parts to work with." He gave a short wave when a new guy asked for names. "Name's Bryn, how's it going?"

Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher SilverInu SilverInu Haze- Haze-

Azuza
Silence in the streets

When Alirah left them Azuza was quiet with Charles for a moment. She thought about how Charles started acting but decided that it would be better to talk about something like this later. Typically it would be best to offer apology but that should be done later too. Explaining why she was sorry would only make the Reiss heir more uncomfortable around all these people.

Shifting awkwardly she grabbed her tail and pulled a polished comb from it. She began to brush her tail fur. She kept about a foot distance from Charles so she could hear him if he said anything to her. The hair on her head didn't need it because of the wind today. She didn't say a world until Alirah came back. "Hey Ali," was the only thing out of her mouth but then the static girl came back. She said her thank you to each of them and offered them each money. Azuza looked at the money and shook her head. "I don't want to sound like I'm denying your thanks but I don't want money in return for doing a good thing. How does a hug sound?" She opened her arms wide after putting her comb away. "I don't much care if my hair and fur get a little messy, I can always fix them later."

CODE / ARKNIGHT
Charles Reiss IV
The weight of tradition

Charles' hand opened and closed a few times after ( MisoraUni MisoraUni ) Alirah didn't take it, his eyebrows raising up a bit, showing his surprise with it. His hand slowly retracted back to his right side, rather lonely, hanging limp from his wrist. A rather strange and strong feeling started to well up inside the young man, something he surely hadn't felt before. It was an emotion akin to loss, and he couldn't quite pinpoint why he felt like that over the holding of hands - "Is that what this is?" - the British teen questioned himself. In truth, he may have been trying to pull the wool over his own eyes about it. There was a clear reason why nothing even remotely similar to such emotion was generated by his psyche when the silver-furred fox girl had refused his hand earlier. Both girls, clearly, did not occupy the same place for the young aristocrat.

And the way the purple-haired girl stared at him only made things worse, despite the smile she was sporting. He steeled himself, doing his best to keep a cheerful smile during such an unfavourable situation for him. Yet, he could feel the cracks slowly forming on his mask, threatening to make his composure falter. Things degenerated further, when Alirah approached him and kept the exact same stare. Her star-shaped pupils were met with his small, round pupils on a hazel canvas. The tap on his shoulder felt nothing short of patronizing and, to it, he would have preferred the strong slap he had received earlier on his right hand - “Of course, Ali-chan. I will wait for you on the other side of the street” - saying those words in a gentle tone was a Herculean task for him. His eyes accompanied the purple-haired girl, when she went over the klutz. It seems they had unfinished business.

He looked at ( Absollover77 Absollover77 ) Azuza for a moment, his gaze was ever so slightly coy. His left hand moved to the tie clip that held his tie to the white shirt. His index finger was positioned in front of the clip, while his thumb pressed against the small lever on the back of it. The action made the clip open, making it possible for him to remove it, if he so wished. He didn’t, however, but repeated the action a few times, and, with each time, it produced a quiet click-like noise. It was then that his eyes darted from the small fox girl to the pedestrian signal, positioned in the other side of the street. The emerald coloured-light, in the format of a person walking, was vividly beaming in a strong contrast. The young heir’s legs moved of their own accord, easing the load on his mind, which was focused on something else. His heavy steps directly translated what actually was brewing in his heart of hearts.

With the soft breeze, which robbed the disastrous girl of her precious parchments, blowing against his face, a sentence came to his mind - “It is better to be feared than loved”. It was as if he was hearing it, for the first time, from his father’s lips. The young Reiss remembered the occasion in which his father elected to tell him that tenet, quite livid. While having an important guest over for some afternoon activities, and business discussion, one of the younger female servants had, accidentally, dropped a tea cup along with its plate. The orange-coloured, aromatic liquid spilled all over the wooden floor, staining it and the white-furred carpet as well. Immediately, Charles the third rose from his brown, leathery armchair. His walking cane, in which the silver handle had a lion embossed on it, was smashed against the floor while he held the handle. The loud and strong thud echoed within the living room. Not long after, his bellowing voice could be heard from the spacious hallways of the mansion. Pure, unadulterated anger was the only emotion that the grave, low-pitched voice carried.

The insults were heard by every servant, helping hand or otherwise employee, both inside and outside the manor. They ranged between “incompetent” to “being a waste to have been allowed into his service”. As were to be expected, she tried to apologize the best she could while being berated, in the midst of sobs and tears. The majordomo, Geoffrey, a man in his 50s and extremely experienced in his function, quickly rushed to the living room. Excusing the sobbing girl and, making sure she left, he ended up performing her duties. Doing it “to a T”, the old master sat down on his armchair again, sighing and commenting with the important guest how hard it was to find capable workers, such as the majordomo himself.

The young, 8-year-old Charles, watched the whole scene, also being in the living room. The actions of his father looked and felt incredibly wrong to the boy. Later on, he questioned his father about it. One thing that always stood out, not only about his father, but also the other members of the family, is how different was the treatment of their own to others. Instead of simply yelling at him or telling him he shouldn’t question his actions, he sat down, calling the boy closer and explained - “By doing what I just did, the chances of that klutz repeating the same mistake are none. And even if she does repeat them, it will be a telling tale to every other single servant about exactly what we expect of them. Remember, Charles, it is better to be feared than loved”

Standing on the other side of the street, Charles looked at the purple-haired girl quickly moving from one side to the other - “If it is better to be feared than loved, why does it feel this awful?” - it looked like Alirah was going above and beyond to help that pink-haired klutz - “Why is she doing that? Haven’t we done enough already?” - the young heir was clearly lost in his thoughts, his left hand gripped the handle of his sword in an awkward angle, the centre of his palm was pressing against the small knob on the grip, his fingers closed around the grip, avoiding the finger guard - “To not worry solely about their current predicament, but to also take in consideration what can be done to help them…” - he saw the star-shaped-eyed girl delivering some contents to the girl, albeit, from the distance he was from them, had no idea what those were, but knew that it was something to help the girl with her quirk problem.

In an instant, Alirah was back at his side. He only came back to himself when felt the warmth of her hand grabbing his left wrist, raising it up in the air and, following that, tightly gripping his hand. In that short interval, from when he started to cross the street to that exact moment, something had changed in him. Her eyes didn't carry the same judging demeanour present previously, but now were kinder. Her bright, large smile looked more authentic. And he was lost again, looking at it. With two steps, he was in front of the purple-haired girl, changing the grip of her hand because of the awkward position. He waited for her to stop talking to Azuza and turn her head towards him. His free, right hand moved to her chin. His index finger was positioned sideways, under her chin, his thumb on her labiomental groove, the area between her chin and her lower lip. He lifted her chin slightly, looking directly at her start-shaped pupils. With their slight height difference, Alirah being the shorter one, the young aristocrat bent forward towards her, lips moving against hers, going in for a peck, squarely in her lips. Due to it, he ended up completely ignoring the pink-haired girl, her business card and her 10,000 yen reward.

Clair took her time returning to the dorm, she may have passed the exam by capturing IQ but it hardly felt like she was walking away as a winner. "Annoying..." walking slowly through the botanical garden located on the far eastern side of the campus Clair quietly toured the location despite not paying all that much attention to the flowers and plant life on display. No instead she mindlessly wandered until she was certain most of her class would be out and about, not wanting to engage in conversation at the moment. Once an adequate amount of time had passed Clair made her way back home, quietly opening the door only to sneak up the stairs and into her room, locking the door behind her before collapsing dramatically onto her bed with a sigh.

Kicking her steel-toed shoes to the floor Clair turned onto her stomach and let out a faint scream into her pillowcase before kicking at the end of her duvet. Why did she feel so defeated? Why! IQ only said she was annoying so then why was she taking it so seriously to heart? It was only the second day!? There was no way she had fallen for him this deep and this fast. So then why? Why did she feel so deflated and beat up about it? Twisting and turning on her bed Clair continued to vent her frustration for quite some time before finally falling asleep.

When the next day came knocking Clair was still feeling deflated and so decided it best to stay at the dorms. Donning a light over the shoulder t and some shorts Clair opened her door quietly and made her way down to the kitchen, making sure not to bump into anyone as she did so. Once in the kitchen she went right to the fridge and procured herself a bag of chocolates and a tall glass of milk before shuffling lazily over to the common room where she turned on the tv and began flicking through the channels. Landing on the evening news Clair listened to the headlines as she chomped down on her small chocolate treats "Japanese heroes huh... Guess I better hope my visa isn't revoked."
Anyone Anyone in the dorms

Alirah looked to Azuza only for a moment as Azuza was about to address her, but then the clumsy pink haired girl clambered her way over and started talking to Azuza. “Yes, Zuza- aH?!” was the only thing Alirah got to mutter out before it happened.... Nearly at the same time as the pink haired girl came, before Alirah knew it, Charles had walked closer to her, much closer. What happened next... Alirah didn’t even know what to make of it at first. ‘Wha-what is this? What is he doing?!’ As Charles inched ever closer, Alirah’s heartbeat started racing. He too, would most likely hear it. ‘Holy- omg I’m not ready for this! He’s- omg’ Her mind was spinning. She understood what he was doing... However, she’s only seen this act happening in movies! She would never have guessed that Charles, or anyone for that matter, would want to ever do it with her. At that moment, she had no idea what to do. She didn’t want to push him away harshly in case it would make him feel bad… It’s not like she didn’t like what was about to happen... But she definitely wasn’t ready for a full blown kiss… Not right now anyway. It was still way too early.

Charles would only end up pecking Alirah’s lips for a short few seconds before she would place her left hand onto his right gently, lifting it off of her face, while simultaneously pulling her face backwards slightly. He would notice that her entire face was red as she pulled away. Alirah blinked a few times while looking into his eyes, then almost immediately dipped her head downwards away from his sight. Her hair fell to end up covering her face. Then she pivoted herself around, totally ignoring both the pink haired girl and Azuza. She flashed her eyes around for the nearest place to dart into, and that she did. ‘Hopefully he doesn’t follow after me….’

She ended up at a small clothing shop and darted past about 4 people that were coming out. She whipped her head around, looking for the nearest changing area to hide herself in. She found one a few seconds later. She disappeared behind some clothing racks and went into the changing room and swiftly shut the door behind her. Almost immediately, Alirah slid down the door and plopped onto the floor. She brought her left hand up to touch her lips with both her index and middle fingers, index on the top lip and the other on the bottom lip. With her mouth slightly opened, she muttered out, “Ah.. that was-” Then she brought her right hand up to touch the right side of her face on her cheek, her other hand still on her lips. “- m-my first ki- kiss…” After thinking that out loud both of her hands shifted upwards to cover both sides of her face. She would then sit there like that, blinking and darting her eyes around while a whole bunch of thoughts flurried through her head.

Interactions: Maxxob Maxxob (Charles) | Absollover77 Absollover77 (Azuza)

girl.jpg
Odessa put her hand to her head and focused on Mr. Gao. She zeroed in on him. By then, he was already starting to experience his nightmare. "You guys need to attack now. I can't hold it too long." Odessa's vision started to blur, but she kept her focus for her teammates' sakes. This fight was a bad idea. It's already trying to take control of me. Whatever they do, it needs to be done quick before I lose control completely. The corners of her vision was turning black and she squinted, gnashing her teeth. It never was this strong before.
Maxxob Maxxob Deathkitten Deathkitten Castello Castello

CODE / ARKNIGHT
Charles Reiss IV
The weight of tradition

The few seconds their lips were together felt like an eternity for Charles. The feeling of ( MisoraUni MisoraUni ) her lips against his was exactly how he had imagined earlier that morning, and much more. He could barely believe that he had actually gone for it. It was his first time doing something like that, being glad that it went smoothly… or so he thought. Unfortunately for him, it came to an end way too soon. Feeling her hand on his, moving it away from her chin, made the young aristocrat instinctively clasp his hand around hers. During their short-lived stare, he looked deeply into her eyes, noticing the redness of her face - “So cute…” - on his face, nothing but pure happiness could be seen. The shyness she was showing, the strong rhythm of her heartbeat, just drew him even more towards the purple-haired girl. So much so that the young aristocrat tried to lean-in forward in her direction once more, planning to get yet another kiss from her. It was then that she ducked under him and started to make her escape.

His eyes followed her, he saw the long purple hair moving side to side while she quickly ran - "What… what in the blasted damnation am I doing?" - The young aristocrat silently cursed himself for looking at her back while being momentarily dazed. His legs, fortunately, started moving on their own, running after Alirah. He just couldn't let her go, he was afraid of what would happen if he did. The problem is that she was simply too fast, even with him acting no more than a second after she had ducked under him, the purple-haired girl had already covered a good 35 feet. Running was simply not his forte, but in that moment, he pushed himself beyond his limit, desperately - "Even though it is your given right to have it, don't think things will simply fall onto your lap. Many times you will have to run after it and figure out what you have to do. You may inherit my and our family surname, but just like Jean-Lois Reiss, until then, you will have to carve your own path" - once more, his father's voice echoed in his head. To carve his own path and show to the world he really was.

Those thoughts only served to distract him from the burning sensation on his calves. It wasn't so much the distance, but how fast he forced himself to run. His eyes were locked in her back, hoping to not lose her from his sight. If she teleported, it would be nigh impossible for him to find her again. To his luck, she didn't do it, making her way inside a building. After about 15 seconds, he arrived at it as well, nearly crashing into a quartet, walking happily against him. He dodged them, moving to the left of the leftmost person, rotating his body to the right, until he was sideways. Getting to the building, he actually saw it was a clothing store. It was a sizable one and the realization that finding her inside of it would be anything, but easy. That, however, would certainly only be the first of his 'challenges', if one could call it that. And, most likely, would be the easiest one.

He started to search for her in every nook and cranny of it. His steps kept the usual loudness, making himself easily known. He looked for her in the different sections of the store, taking his time to look thoroughly. While he was in a rush, he didn't want to end up missing her or, even worse, that she ended up slipping past him again. At least, not until he could look at her, directly into her star-shaped pupils, and hear what were her feelings. By that point, he was sure his feelings were pretty obvious. After searching every obvious spot, he noticed there was a place he hadn’t checked up to that point: the changing rooms. But how could he go about it? He couldn't just go around, knocking on each door, asking if she was there. That was a recipe to end up visiting the local constable. While brainstorming what he could do, a detail came rushing into his mind - "Her citrus scent!" - and so, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible, he put his plan into action. One by one, he got as close as he could to each door of the changing room, trying to pick up her unique and exquisite scent. By process of elimination, he stood before the last door. Getting close to it, he got a good sniff. The unmistakable citrus scent made its way to the young heir nostrils. Next to the door, his right hand moved and knocked against the wooden door firmly - "Ali-chan, we need to talk" - he told her, his voice showed he was slightly winded from the sudden burst of speed. He really hoped they wouldn't end up talking through the door.

amara.pngAmara
She didn't hear the commentary Gao had made, which was lucky for her, since she would have turned about as red as a tomato. Amara winced, sucking in air as she sympathized with their pain. Ooh. That had to hurt so bad. The sheer sound of the impact actually made Amara pause as she rolled backward and landed. She wanted to ask if both of the two of them were okay, but Odessa was using the opportunity to use her quirk. It didn't look very easy to maintain.

Was Ryota going to be able to move? He looked like his world was swimming. Darn it. She didn't want to mess this up...

No choice but to try. She didn't want him to hit his head again though... that sounded really dangerous. She didn't want the old man to get brain damage or something or break his skull! It wasn't exactly the most... honorable way to fight... but... she had an idea. When fighting a villain she couldn't be so picky about how she fought! Amara bolted forward, again cracking the dirt under her feet with the force. When she reached Mr. Fist she feigned a punch to his torso, only to let her legs slide out from under her so she was sliding along the ground. Then, she did something utterly cruel.

A palm strike with her power behind it, aimed directly for his crotch.

Castello Castello Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 Maxxob Maxxob

Alirah was still mixed up in her thoughts when she heard some particularly familiar footsteps. Her eyes widened and she perked up at the sound. They passed by her location at first, then went around into the distance becoming faint. ‘That’s him, isn’t it? He did follow me….’ Alirah bit her lips, then she quietly turned around and scooted away from the door. ‘If I try to leave right now, he will see me….’ And so she was left with a dilemma: try to run again, or stay…. She chose to stay inside the changing room, hoping that she wouldn’t have to confront Charles again.

A few moments later, however, the footsteps started to draw ever closer to her. Alirah peeked her eyes under the crack of the door and spotted Charles’ shoes as he made his way over to the area. ‘Again? I thought he wouldn’t come this way…’ Oh how she was mistaken. Alirah moved away from the door and stood up very quietly. Another few moments later, she heard a quite stern knock against the changing room door and it made her jump, which caused her backpack to rattle against the wall. ‘H-how did he find me??’ Then Charles spoke… ‘He wants to... talk? … About.. that? Alirah then started to bite her nails… 'but I- I don't know what to say.…' Then something her Dad said to her before she left for Japan suddenly came to her, “Alirah, there will be times when you feel like you've lost your direction. But remember this, there is always a way to go, and that is forward. You must always push on forward, no matter what you may be facing. The answer is always forward.” Her Dad was undoubtedly correct. The only way that she can deal with this quite emotional situation is if she goes forward and faces it head on. And forward just happens to lead to where Charles is.

About two minutes later, Alirah took a deep breath that would be heard from the other side of the door. She knew what she had to do… But that didn't stop her from feeling any less nervous. Alirah then tapped her cheeks lightly to get back into focus. Another minute later, she slowly, very slowly, opened the door a crack and peered out of it. Charles would notice that she was still flushed, but not as much as before. She then slowly opened it a little more and slipped out to face him. She looked down to put her right hand on her left wrist and started to fiddle with some of her bracelets. Then in a very faint tone, she spoke. "You wanted to talk?…" Afterwards, her head was still facing downwards as she kept fiddling with her bracelets, but she lifted her eyes to look at Charles ever so slightly.

Interactions: Maxxob Maxxob (Charles)

CODE / ARKNIGHT
Mr. Fist

Fist was disappointed, extremely so. His well-thought-out teasing, apparently, ended up having absolutely no effect on the ( Castello Castello ) boy in front of him. He was very curious to know what shade of red his otherwise blue-ish skin would turn into when he was embarrassed. The only solace he could find was the opportunities he would still have in the future. Gao was persistent to a fault and never had let go of anything he had failed to do. A proof of that was how Ryota’s arm was currently. During the repeated attacks the man was performing, his knuckles and proximal phalanges were badly burnt from the constant, repeated contact against the boy’s subzero skin. While it hurt, tremendously so, the old man didn’t seem to pay much attention to it. The ( Deathkitten Deathkitten ) small-girl quirk-enhanced flying kick on his back, thankfully cracking a few joints that he was sorely in need to, received all the attention of the old man’s pain receptors.

However, it wouldn’t take too much time for those to find a more appealing suitor. The bald hero was glad on how Umemoto choose to deal with his headbutt, going directly against it. Their ‘meeting of minds’ didn’t leave the old man unscathed. A shallow gash, about 4 inches in length, had formed centred in the old man’s forehead. The vivid, crimson liquid slowly dripped from it, make its way accompanying the sides of his nose, stopping only at his white moustache, now dyed in a slightly rosé colour. Even though his head ringed slightly, he thought it was fine. That was required to make the young student unhand him. He wouldn’t miss such a unique opportunity, stepping backwards and using the short time to breath. Deprived of oxygen for such a long period of time, he was thirsty for a cup of fresh air. His lungs took in what they could, upset for being unable to withstand even another pint of it.

It was then that his eyes singled out the approaching ( Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 ) tawny student. It was time to experience her quirk at first hand. His theory was proven false, she didn’t need to keep eye contact for it to work. His felt his most of his senses slipping away, darkness clouding his vision. In that singular moment, Fist supposed that ( IG42 IG42 ) Tajima, ( Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ) Glade and himself were alike in a single aspect. His eyes were cloudy and unfocused. Now, the question was, what would Chaos Nightmare play for him? A past event or a future worry? For a man, with his fully lived 63 years, what would be his greatest fear?

Drip, drip, drip. A faint sound of some sort of liquid could be heard dripping. It was pretty close by and felt to come from behind his head. More precisely, it came from the southeast. Its frequency was very gentle, comforting, making it hard for Gao to stay awake. His eyes came into focus, or did it? A blindingly, white colour attacked his pupils. His eyes darted around, until they manage to catch the sight of a window. Looking at it, the kind blue of the skies could be seen, decorated by a few puffs of cotton here and there. Looking down at his body, he was lying down in a bed, covered by white sheets. His eyes blinked, ever so slowly. Raising his right hand, and turning his gaze towards it, a thin tube left it, making its way somewhere towards the same direction the calming dripping sound came from. Hearing two strong thuds, his head turned left. With a sliding sound, a young girl with a gentle smile, dressed in all-white uniform, walked in. On her hands, she held a tray - “Hello, Mr. Ling. How are you today? It is time for lunch” - her voice was soft and relaxing.

When Amara tried to pull the wool over the bald hero, feigning an attack on his exposed stomach, there wasn’t a slight reaction from him. His eyes were still hazy, unfocused. His face however, the expression on it was terrible: his mouth pulled to the corners, he bared his teeth, his eyebrows furrowed. Pure rage could be seen in it. The small girl and the tawny girl could hear a silent sizzling coming from him. In an instant, his muscles bulged, his shirt getting torn off in the process. His body turned right, his leg lifting in the air. His feet came crashing towards Amara’s stomach, as she tried to slide under him. It seemed his objective was to keep her from sliding further off. He shot his burnt fist, with Herculean strength, towards her own punching fist. Fist vs fist, which one would win? While he growled furiously, he started to release punch after punch in a flurry of rage. His technique, and the kind old man from the beginning of the exercise, was nowhere to be seen.

CODE / ARKNIGHT
Charles Reiss IV
The weight of tradition

From her deep breath, Charles could notice ( MisoraUni MisoraUni ) she was nervous, but so was he. He had walked a path without return. Any misstep would place their precious friendship in jeopardy. Not only that, he was unsure what effects it would have with his own friendship towards Azuza. But that was a path he wanted to stride on, the step he wished to take and the gamble he would welcome. The young aristocrat laid his eyes upon the embarrassed purple-haired girl. His heart felt heavy from making her run away as she did. At the same time, he wouldn’t deny her flustered demeanour was so very precious to contemplate. His hands slowly move to meet hers, being careful to stop them if he noticed any repudiation. If allowed, he would put his hands gently on hers - “Yes, I did Ali-chan” - he took his time to talk with her. His voice was calm and gentle, his eyes peered into her star-shaped pupils when she looked at him - “You are simply too special for me. At one point I just knew: while having your friendship is wondrous, it simply wouldn’t be enough” - he gave her a coy smile.

While courage was not something, he was in short supply of, it was his first time doing something like that. First time declaring his feeling, his first kiss. He did his best to keep calm in such a situation, but he was very nervous - “And while we know each other for only a while...” - he continued. His hands caressed the back of hers, lightly, his fingers running from her beginning of her knuckles to up to her wrist - “...it didn’t take me long to realize that...” - he moved slightly towards her, giving a small step. He couldn’t and wouldn’t talk about things such as ‘love’. That would be dishonest with her. The last thing he wanted to do was to try and build something based on a lie - “... I want you” - he opened a big, wide smile, looking at her. He had poured everything thing he wanted to tell her out of his chest - “If you may be wondering how I found you, between all the possibilities: it was your citrus-scented perfume. I doubt I could ever miss or mistake it” - he concluded, giving a small, soft laugh. He had done that simply to control his own nervousness that, at the moment, was almost through the roof - “How about you, Ali-chan? How do you feel about me?” - he knew that question had to be asked. He did his utmost best to brace himself to whatever answer she may give him, or even if she gave no answer at all. The brown-haired boy grew silent, waiting for her to answer him.

Amara
Amara had no choice but to soak in the energy from his kick to her stomach. He was being scary now. What just happened?! She only had moments to think with his foot against her, his muscles building, fist raging toward hers. Blast him away? No! That'd be hard to pull off. She couldn't risk it.

She met his large fist with her tiny one, impressively controlled with her power. She used just enough to stop his fist in place, her fingers, wrist, and arm all feeling a wave of pain. As a result from the match in power, a clap and shockwave of wind blew out from the two. She couldn't stop. If she stopped, he'd knock her out or worse. She was breathing heavily. Amara blew a freezing wave of force from her stomach, covering her skin, her shirt, and his foot and leg in frost as it blasted him off of her at least enough for her to scramble back to her feet.

After she was on her feet, she didn't assume he would stop. In fact, she assumed he would doggedly go after her. Ryota was down and hurting. Odessa was doing her thing. She couldn't let him get to them!

Barely on her feet, sliding on the dirt, she pushed forward to Mr. Fist. Amara got as close as she could to the teacher, dropped to the ground with her palms planted, and released everything she had into the dirt. An earthquake rippled out from her as the center, aimed mostly forward, though she couldn't really contain it. The ground broke into chunks that exploded into the air all around her, stones and dust creating a cloud and minefield in one. She wanted to knock him down... though she didn't really have a next plan. That was as far as she got for an "ultimate move".

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Maxxob Maxxob Castello Castello Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18

Alirah slowly started to lift her head up to look at Charles as he started to reach his hands to hers. She stopped fiddling with her bracelets and welcomed the boy's hands. The moment their fingers touched felt like a zap of electricity to her. An exhilarating rush of euphoria entered into her just from his touch. Even though it felt that way initially, the euphoria morphed into butterflies fluttering around inside her as he gently caressed her hands. The action of gently stroking her hands helped her to calm down slightly. She then focussed her eyes into his and listened attentively to every single word he said thereafter without saying anything. As Charles smiled at her coyly, he would notice that Alirah’s eyes had started to well up with tears. What he was saying to her... She simply couldn’t fathom the fact that he in specific, wanted her as more than just a friend. Alirah knew she definitely liked him more than just a simple friend at that point. Even so, she wasn’t sure if she was ready for something like this.

When Charles mentioned just how exactly he had found her, Alirah couldn’t help but let out a slight sheepish giggle. She was glad that he was trying to break the tension with that statement. Even so, by this point, the tears were streaming down her face. After he asked her how she felt, she gently moved her right hand out of his left for a moment to wipe her tears. Then she would let her right hand fall back into his grasp. She then turned her head downwards and closed her eyes for a moment to think. ‘I do like him but- It’s all happening way too fast… How can I go about this without him feeling bad? Ah- What should I say?’ She took in another deep breath as she began to collect her thoughts. 'I should just say it honestly.... and hope he understands.' After concluding what she would do, with some droplets of water still in the corners of her eyes, she raised her head upwards to face Charles.

With a tremendous amount of effort, she mustered up the courage to speak, albeit in very short quick bursts. “Chuu-chan I-” She paused and tilted her head to one side, looking away briefly. Then she tilted her head back to look at him. “It’s not like I don’t like you-” She moved her eyes to look at the ceiling of the store, then back to Charles again. “It’s just that-” It was clear that she was very incredibly nervous at that moment. So much so that she switched to English mid sentence to continue. Her emotions were simply bubbling up too much that it inhibited her ability to continue in Japanese. “(ENG) I- I just- I want the pace to be slower.” She had been talking so fast that she nearly didn’t catch a breath, so she took a moment to breathe deeply once again. Then she continued. “(ENG) Just like when you said you’d take my quirk one step at a time….” She then looked to both of their hands and then back up to Charles. “(ENG) I don’t mind holding hands like this and I’d like to continue doing it… But I don’t think I can do anything else besides that for now.” She tilted her head and smiled timidly. “(ENG) So can you please... be patient with me?”

Interactions: Maxxob Maxxob (Charles)

girl.jpg
Odessa was surprised at the massive power Mr. Gao Maxxob Maxxob exerted and the aggressiveness he attacked with. She was seriously worried about how his attacks would affect Amara Deathkitten Deathkitten and Ryota Castello Castello . It had to have been because of his nightmare. She had to stop using it, but when she tried to stop it, it held on to her tightly. What? Why won't it stop? Odessa closed her eyes and put her hand down, but it kept going. Her body became weak and she fell to her knees. There was a small voice in her mind urging her to use the full force of her power which could risk her and Mr. Gao's life. Odessa opened her eyes and tried to call the others for help, but she went unconscious and her quirk stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back