• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My hero academy triple A (Awesome American Academy)

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
20210607_083655.jpg
Cause It's Herowatch
20210603_191321.jpg
As hero's only matter when there seen.
HeroWatch is responsible for maintaining the videoshare website that allows hero's to share their good deeds and their content. HW is also the ones paying these heroes for each view and like on the videos they upload. HeroWatch are the ones in charge when it comes to anything super. Including the super scholarship!

Take yourself back and put yourselves in the shoes of that younger you.
I imagine you might have been a bit anxious, nervous maybe or perhaps you were like me and became cuddle buddies with one of your older sister's friends and that whole awkward phase was skipped after a long winded by enjoyable night....
My point being imagine all the insecurities one has at a young age, NOW times that by a hidden secret that may or may not potentially put you on the same level as legends like MightyMan, Dark Magi, Ghost gal...

It would feel better to be apart of a group similar to yourself right?
With trusted mentors able to coach and guide you through the process of being born super?
Wouldn't you prefer your child grow and learn in a safe environment?
A school free from hate, corruption, misunderstanding, bigoted views and opinions...
BlueBay academy for the talented is all that and more!
Branimir_Entrance.png
Taking applicants from the age of fourteen to eighteen here at BBAT we provide top tier educational lessons on par or above your closet school or university. Not only that BBAT has access to real house hold names in the hero business to provide training and counsel of numerous abilities.
On top of that living arrangements on campus are provided with state of the art food and Wi-Fi available at any time of the day any day of the week. Did I mention HeroWatch provides this all expenses paid scholarship for the sole purposes of helping young supers and the families they live with?

So be honest, what's stopping you from getting your child tested for the super gene and getting them in line for a brighter future? It certainly isn't us at HeroWatch.
=========================
Heyo if you read this far thanks. This is a modern fantasy in a world I dreamed up where hero's have to film and upload footage of their own heroics to get recognition and money.
My idea being each player would make a teenage super and eventually graduate to form a team or compete with each other.

You could treat this a lot like Boku hero apart from the focus hero's need to have on social media.
The post requirements are two paragraphs once or twice a week.

The joining requirements will be,
a CS that has to be accepted.
A idea for a hero including name power and content posted on HeroWatch.
A idea for a villian including name and power (and what they might post as a comment on a video)

If you wanna know more ask me something here or in a PM.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back