• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My hero academy: the new generation (open/started)

Would you rather..

• A school setting, my hero academy classic.

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Vigilante squad, doing the right thing for free against the law and the crime

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Pro hero's vs villians

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
Just need ten students to start... we have eight already

You can actually run discord through browser without needing to download btw. Just in case you didn't know. We do chatter a bit with OOC but it's not Critical I guess, just makes things clearer at times.

Are the slots all filled up? I was in the middle of making a character, but it seems a lot of other people joined when I wasn't looking, ahaha

NeonFlow NeonFlow
Hey there, I just was curious whether you're still accepting sheets? Title says it's still open, but wasn't sure based on the posts above. Let me know when you get the chance, thanks!

I'm not the gm or anything, but I know we have at least one spot open. We want ten people, and it seems like some people posted their character sheets and haven't responded so the number of people we have is quite blurry right now. Would you two want the discord link?

I'm not the gm or anything, but I know we have at least one spot open. We want ten people, and it seems like some people posted their character sheets and haven't responded so the number of people we have is quite blurry right now. Would you two want the discord link?
Hey, thanks for reaching out and giving us a head's up on things, much appreciated! If you wouldn't mind passing along the Discord link, that would be great- perhaps we can reach out to the GM there (In case most communication is happening there vs RPN) and see what the status is.

Hey, thanks for reaching out and giving us a head's up on things, much appreciated! If you wouldn't mind passing along the Discord link, that would be great- perhaps we can reach out to the GM there (In case most communication is happening there vs RPN) and see what the status is.
Sorry I haven’t responded I’ve been pretty busy, but yea definitely ok for more characters and I will read over and approve any CS As soon as I’m able

Sorry I haven’t responded I’ve been pretty busy, but yea definitely ok for more characters and I will read over and approve any CS As soon as I’m able
No worries, thanks for getting back to me! I'll put up a sheet when I'm able (probably sometime tomorrow), and if there's any questions or concerns when you do get the chance to look it over, feel free to let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back