• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My hero academy: the new generation (open/started)

Would you rather..

• A school setting, my hero academy classic.

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Vigilante squad, doing the right thing for free against the law and the crime

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Pro hero's vs villians

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Like always no fancy fonts pictures or BigBlackCoding when i pitch to you good people of rpn.
Just text and the promise that I have stories to tell.

I got the urge to start a BNHA rp, before i start setting up rules, judging whats to Op making threads...
I got some choices you can make explained in a vague way!
_________
Edit: majority choice is for a class. I'll still make a vigilante deal if enough interest is there.
---------
If you wanna be a student in a hero academy come on down, be apart of the newest generation of potential heros

Last edited:
Seeing as it's just you and me so far fuck yea you can pull up a chair, I brought dip.

No not that chair, that's mine.

*looks about*
It seemed to be all the rage a minute ago... guess everyone moved onto pokeman and whatnot

i did vote!! i voted for pro heroes vs villains, but i'd be just as happy with the classroom setting!
i have no problem playing multiple charas, either :>
as an alternative to trying to fill a class fully, we can always have our kids in their 2nd or 3rd year, where some students may have already dropped out or been expelled.

i did vote!! i voted for pro heroes vs villains, but i'd be just as happy with the classroom setting!
i have no problem playing multiple charas, either :>
as an alternative to trying to fill a class fully, we can always have our kids in their 2nd or 3rd year, where some students may have already dropped out or been expelled.
Good point, you get to choose where you sit!

I'm down for a first year. Having multiple year students I would have to run myself might confuse me but I can see what I can do if necessary.

If enough people join it'll be a first year class, if not then maybe just a different academy that just fits multiple years together because budget cuts.

Certainly is, make a character and I'll invite you to join the OOC discord

Enroll your super powered kids, get them out of the house and to stop destroying the neighbourhood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back