• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My hero academy: the new generation (open/started)

Would you rather..

• A school setting, my hero academy classic.

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Vigilante squad, doing the right thing for free against the law and the crime

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Pro hero's vs villians

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
I don't want to receive PMS to be honest.
But I'll send you a message

is there room for one more? I will warn you beforehand that im not going to be on much until I get a new pc charger or a new phone, I am on my grandpas pc so I wont be on much if at all after Wednesday. though I will be back on eventually.

is there room for one more? I will warn you beforehand that im not going to be on much until I get a new pc charger or a new phone, I am on my grandpas pc so I wont be on much if at all after Wednesday. though I will be back on eventually.
You can make a character but I won't know how much the story progresses. Til you can post how you like

I'm wondering if all sixteen people who voted class setting are happy lol

So I'm a little confused reading through everything. Most characters are like 15 to 16 years old and it seems like they're just starting at this highschool , but this is supposed to be in America, right? Where the starting age is, like, 14 -15?

So you got room for one more then?
Yea
So I'm a little confused reading through everything. Most characters are like 15 to 16 years old and it seems like they're just starting at this highschool , but this is supposed to be in America, right? Where the starting age is, like, 14 -15?
The hero schools start later then the high schools

NeonFlow NeonFlow Submitting a character now! In her relationship tab (at the end) I added a villain that I'd like to bring in eventually. (They're a bit... powerful, so it probably wouldn't be until much later on.)

It seems inconclusive as to whether you are accepting yet more players, but I have submitted a character anyway! Let me know if you want himmmm!

It seems inconclusive as to whether you are accepting yet more players, but I have submitted a character anyway! Let me know if you want himmmm!
It's a perfect sheet you're in.

Hahaha thank you for accepting my Boogeyman! I'll read up on everything and make a post today!

I feel kind of confused by the latest RP post. It seems really disconnected from everyone else, so I'm going to post as if that event did not happen yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back