• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My hero academy rp

Greenhopper

Time Leaper
Sup! As the title says I'm looking for some bnha rp, mxm or mxf, I'll be playing male and you can do whatever you fancy!
I'm mostly more into OCxOC but if you can talk me into canon chars we can see.

As for plots I've got no idea! Just want to work something out, we could be in school or an actual working hero agency. Perhaps heroes working outside the system and seeing how that would work in a world where helping others is kind of an elite thingy (mostly due to the impossible standars of "great" hero schools) Hell, if u want to rp as infant friends getting in all kind of troubles due to their newly found quirks that seems interesting as well!

If u've got any other ideas about it just talk to me about it!

Ps: Sorry about this horrible post, I'm currently on a subway heading to work :o

Sup! As the title says I'm looking for some bnha rp, mxm or mxf, I'll be playing male and you can do whatever you fancy!
I'm mostly more into OCxOC but if you can talk me into canon chars we can see.

As for plots I've got no idea! Just want to work something out, we could be in school or an actual working hero agency. Perhaps heroes working outside the system and seeing how that would work in a world where helping others is kind of an elite thingy (mostly due to the impossible standars of "great" hero schools) Hell, if u want to rp as infant friends getting in all kind of troubles due to their newly found quirks that seems interesting as well!

If u've got any other ideas about it just talk to me about it!

Ps: Sorry about this horrible post, I'm currently on a subway heading to work :o

Hmmm...sounds interestin yo. I usually only do canon characters but I have two originals dat might be fun to try out. They're villains thou. Bein a villain OC is a lot easier than bein a hero OC to me. 😂

Hmmm...sounds interestin yo. I usually only do canon characters but I have two originals dat might be fun to try out. They're villains thou. Bein a villain OC is a lot easier than bein a hero OC to me. 😂
I hadn't really consider evil activities 😲 Hit me up with any ideas you've got!

Hey you seem cool and I've been wanting to find someone to roleplay this with, I've been pretty obsessed lately haha. That being said, would you like to rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back