• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academy Royal Academy (Needs recruits)

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
Royal Academy, with it’s own ties to the military and being funded directly through taxes is the most prestigious school in England.
The school is much closed off to the country as to how it’s run but many legacy children of famous pro heroes tend to enroll there. Most students tend to be either rich, or descendants of current or former pro heroes. This school prides itself on it’s legacy alumni.

With a large property this school has all the necessary things in order for it’s alumni to succeed. From multiple courts, long hallways for clubs, and multiple training grounds this isn’t no ordinary place.

Supported by the Royal Family and with ties to the Military, Royal Academy is the place for you to send your child to succeed. Whether you are a legacy descendant or not, this is the place for you.

I’m hoping for a not too large cast. Maybe around 10 people.
I’d rely on you all to create NPCs to flesh out the world abit.
Most of you probably are migrating from the other failed interest check so pretty much the same rules.

Id be up for it, got a few ideas. Heck could have one who got in despite being from common background was a concept. But depends what character fits best from those i have.

That's good. I personality like the dynamic of people who get in because they get priveldge between people who get in by effort.

My plan is to involve military families, pro hero families and the royal family somehow. (Although In modern day the royal family isn’t really too involved in politics)
Perhaps throw in some legacy and academic drama.

Yeah it comes down to quirk then...got a few characters.
One was a Orphan with a quirk revolving around healthy diet/good food increasing them physically depending on what is consumed/though burns alot of calories
Another was a character from a prestigious family with a semi-sentient arm that gives them adaptive regeneration of a sorts.

Also got ideas to include either from a Traveller Camp, or got into trouble for fighting at a Manchester United game. (Depending how we go may pull some inspiration from The Brothers Grimsby)

I have an idea for a character with a hydrokinetic quirk~ My plans for him is that he has a powerful quirk and family legacy but due to the intense training he got as a child he's an awkward and timid person in most social situations but has excellent battle skills and composure.

I have an idea for a character with a hydrokinetic quirk~ My plans for him is that he has a powerful quirk and family legacy but due to the intense training he got as a child he's an awkward and timid person in most social situations but has excellent battle skills and composure.
Ooooh! Interesting duality.

So would this have a Discord at all? and 1 Character per person or more?

I'm going for particle control. It is really weak early on but the full potential is very destructi
I don't think that's possible. It's too good of a quirk to have.
So would this have a Discord at all? and 1 Character per person or more?
You're free to make non student characters. I'd love some help with teachers but I'm not sure how to involve them enough.
Teachers tend to be the progression pieces in MHA rather than the focus.
I think if we get some like other types of NPCs besides students, we can maybe think about doing multiple students.
I can make a discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back