• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia!

Spooky_Juicebox

FROGGGGG
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! ☺️

Lately, I’ve been extremely interested in doing a My Hero Academia role-play! But for some reason, I’d hard to actually find people who want to actually do it! I may have an idea or two lying around in the ol’ noggin. I’m interested as doing canon x canon or OC x canon, or OC x OC! It’s whatever really!

Oh! And if it interests any of you, I do actually have an idea in mind for a My Hero Academia x Detroit: Become Human AU. I’m extremely interested in that!

Just send me a PM if you’d like to talk more! Thank you!

Last edited:
I'm interested in doing an OcxCanon for mha! Add me on discord to let me know if you are interested! Starbucks Hux#9985

Last edited:
Hello there! ☺️

Lately, I’ve been extremely interested in doing a My Hero Academia role-play! But for some reason, I’d hard to actually find people who want to actually do it! I may have an idea or two lying around in the ol’ noggin. I’m interested as doing canon x canon or OC x canon, or OC x OC! It’s whatever really!

Oh! And if it interests any of you, I do actually have an idea in mind for a My Hero Academia x Detroit: Become Human AU. I’m extremely interested in that!

Just send me a PM if you’d like to talk more! Thank you!
I would be down for Canon x Canon. But what storyline/pairings are you thinking of? ^-^

I'm interested to be honest, I don't normally see my hero academia people who are willing to do an cannon x oc roleplay with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back