• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
I'm gonna be honest, don't know the exact rules or procedure for these things so I'm just going to wing it. It's been awhile since I did one of these.

I guess introductions are in order. I'm Archdemon though Arch is fine for a nickname. I'm about 20, about to turn 21 next month. I'm a major Shitposter and I tend to make jokes a lot. Also I'm very casual about conversation and all that jazz so I'm no stick in the mud. The only thing I don't like talking about is politics since in my opinion it's too divisive a topic currently and I'm just not down for that.

So I've recently have been watching My hero academia, first time watching it as well. Honestly it's pretty good and it got my creativity going with how nice of a setting it is. So I figure Why not try one of these 1x1's? I haven't done one for a year or two and I should try getting into it.

Now I guess you wish to know what I had in mind for this rp thing.
Well what I had in mind was like either an OCxCC or OCxOC. I'm more of an OC type person mostly because I don't think I can do a Canon character justice in terms of playing them. Doesn't mean I won't try it, it just not what I prefer.

So it doesn't matter to me what type of rp it is whether it's romance or not, though I have a feeling romance might take the cake. If it does know that I'm more comfortable with M×F mostly because it's what I'm most comfortable with.

The Story will probably revolve around UA and starting at getting into the high school to possibly finishing it, maybe even beyond that. The overall story can be discussed with and planned in a sort of loose overall story then we fill in the details later for upcoming arcs.

You can reply with interest here or send me a pm. If you seem like a good person to rp with. I'll probably send you my discord name so we can talk ooc there of you want, this is mostly because I'm more active there then here and so I would be reminded of this more often.

I think that'd it. If you have any questions or something don't be afraid to ask.

I'm gonna be honest, don't know the exact rules or procedure for these things so I'm just going to wing it. It's been awhile since I did one of these.

I guess introductions are in order. I'm Archdemon though Arch is fine for a nickname. I'm about 20, about to turn 21 next month. I'm a major Shitposter and I tend to make jokes a lot. Also I'm very casual about conversation and all that jazz so I'm no stick in the mud. The only thing I don't like talking about is politics since in my opinion it's too divisive a topic currently and I'm just not down for that.

So I've recently have been watching My hero academia, first time watching it as well. Honestly it's pretty good and it got my creativity going with how nice of a setting it is. So I figure Why not try one of these 1x1's? I haven't done one for a year or two and I should try getting into it.

Now I guess you wish to know what I had in mind for this rp thing.
Well what I had in mind was like either an OCxCC or OCxOC. I'm more of an OC type person mostly because I don't think I can do a Canon character justice in terms of playing them. Doesn't mean I won't try it, it just not what I prefer.

So it doesn't matter to me what type of rp it is whether it's romance or not, though I have a feeling romance might take the cake. If it does know that I'm more comfortable with M×F mostly because it's what I'm most comfortable with.

The Story will probably revolve around UA and starting at getting into the high school to possibly finishing it, maybe even beyond that. The overall story can be discussed with and planned in a sort of loose overall story then we fill in the details later for upcoming arcs.

You can reply with interest here or send me a pm. If you seem like a good person to rp with. I'll probably send you my discord name so we can talk ooc there of you want, this is mostly because I'm more active there then here and so I would be reminded of this more often.

I think that'd it. If you have any questions or something don't be afraid to ask.
Heya! I'd be interested in roleplaying if you'd like/if this is still open! Sadly I don't have Discord to chat OOC in, but I'm sure of you'd like to talk OOC also we can make a separate thread or convo! Anyhoo, if this is still open I'd love to roleplay with you, and I hope that your day is going well! ^♢^

Heya! I'd be interested in roleplaying if you'd like/if this is still open! Sadly I don't have Discord to chat OOC in, but I'm sure of you'd like to talk OOC also we can make a separate thread or convo! Anyhoo, if this is still open I'd love to roleplay with you, and I hope that your day is going well! ^♢^
Sure shoot me a pm and we can start talking

Hello!!
I can’t send pms yet otherwise I would’ve sent you one but I’m very interested in rping with you if you’re still open to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back