• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia

AwesomeK13

Always Online ●
Looking for a partner for a new RP based in the universe of My Hero Academia. I have a story concept in mind but it can be changed and adapted as the RP goes on. I am looking for someone who is interested in an original story with OC. Someone who can post whenever they can and that time being fairly frequent. I also would like a partner who can usually post 2-3 paragraphs per post. If you are interested you can DM me or respond to this thread. Thank you.

Hello just wanted to say that this seems right up my alley and if you are still looking for a partner please do feel free to message me. I can easily write 2-3 paragraphs and most of the time more, I will say my knowledge of MHA is a a bit lacking as I'm only on season 2 right now and have read non of the manga hopefully this won't be an issue.

Just wanted to finish this off with a thank you for reading and have a lovely day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back