• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia

Still alive and kicking, peeps. Anyway, I wonder what everyone is like now that they're pro heroes. Man, I could probs do one of those hc things they do in tumblr.

Oh so sorry everyone! For some reason I haven't been getting alerts on this. D:

Ooh here's my little idea. Maybe the new villain group is taking control of other pro heroes (eraser, midnight, mt. lady, Kamui Woods, etc) and with the new disappearance of these and more heroes, the new heroes have to step up and figure out what the villain is after and fight the teachers. That's just a snippet of an idea that I just thought of.

I like that idea as well~ I think it could be really fun if everyone is on board with it ^^
Also, did you still want to play Bakugo?

Is this open? if so I'll take Kaminari and Monoma
Sure, you can join~

Probs. Currently already on a different MHA Rp that also hasn't begun yet, but if this still somehow goes through, I guess I got time to repeatedly post for this RP as well.

Hey guys sorry to say, but I'm back at college now and cannot devote my time to a large group rp. If anyone would like to take this over, you guys are more than free to continue this without me. Again I'm very sorry as I need to focus on my classes.

Hey guys sorry to say, but I'm back at college now and cannot devote my time to a large group rp. If anyone would like to take this over, you guys are more than free to continue this without me. Again I'm very sorry as I need to focus on my classes.
No worries, and thanks for telling us. I'm not exactly keen of taking this over, but if someone else would do the honors, then I'll join them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back