• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My hero academia

We could also separate them into classes like the anime? Like have a class A and a class B just to avoid things getting too hectic?

I'll admin the game. We can have 9 players posting in the same RP. But it's not gonna center around one student - it'll center around them all. No one for all perk.

If you like the idea, let me know.

I'll admin the game. We can have 9 players posting in the same RP. But it's not gonna center around one student - it'll center around them all. No one for all perk.

So long as I still get interaction and others players interested in my character as well, I don't even mind it being centered around someone else. But if ya aren't doing it centered on a particular person, not like I have a problem with that either.

Welcome, and thanks for taking up the GM mantle! You'll have all the support ya need! (I hope)

I don't imagine that we'll actually have 9 players posting consistently in the end, even if 9 cs' are made.
I also want to run everything through discord; we can use a doc for the CS'.
Add me: Brax#8643

We can post IC in RPN and use discord as the OOC if you guys want. Or if discord is a deal breaker, we don't need to use it at all. Just easier IMO

Im excited as well, but I gotta ask. What's your plan for this rp ? Is it gonna an AU or sequel to the original series ? What about plot, you have anything in mind ?

I will add all when I get home.

Do i have a plan yet? No, i didn't exactly wake up this morning thinking i'd be running a MHA series but i am well-enough versed in the series and have previous experience running plenty of RPs. I tell you what I am gonna do:

1. Probably have the group in a different class than the main one with their own stories.
  2. Get a general consensus of when people would prefer the RP to take place; concurrently, sequel or prequel. Ages 15-16
  3. Two posts a week minimum.
  4. No one character being the main focus.
  5. Give everyone a say on what they believe will be a good way to progress the story. Great nations weren't built by one man alone. The best stories are not written by one man alone. Whether it be drawing inspiration or asking advice, it is vital that we all show care and take the RP seriously so it may last as long as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back