• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My hero academia

Jadus

The Beast
Hey looking for someone to maybe run me a my hero academia role play. Hopefully to where my character is the leader of small group of hero friends in school. :) let me know

Last edited:
What do you mean by this?
I think that what he meant is he want somebody to admin this RP and have his character as center.
Honestly I have the same idea too, the first one. Since there has been a short number of available MHA RP here. And normally I would be interested, but I only pick up the manga and I only finished like the first 10 chapters so I don't have the knowledge or any plan for this. But I'd like join as a regular member and do my part of research to catch up with everyone.

Last edited:
Ah I see. Then sorry not interested after all.

Edit: Or rather I still might only if someone shows up willing to GM and who can spin this whole "putting his character in the center" thing in like a well-structured way that lets other characters shine, like a harem would for instance.

Last edited:
Sopranos Sopranos I'd make it myself, im currently caught up with the first two seasons of the anime, but I actively wanna participate ahaha
Yea I know, you can say I have a similar problem. But I guess we really have to wait for someone to come up with an idea and a plan

Been looking for a MHA rp to join, all the other ones seem to be closed. Hope someone picks up the torch and leads us!

I recommend everyone here CapRock CapRock 's Queens Hero High RP, although its currently full at the moment, feel free to discuss with him anything and everything My Hero Academia if he's okay with it, i'm recommending without him knowing so i don't want him to be taken by surprise, anyways, he can help you hopefully :].

I recommend everyone here CapRock CapRock 's Queens Hero High RP, although its currently full at the moment, feel free to discuss with him anything and everything My Hero Academia if he's okay with it, i'm recommending without him knowing so i don't want him to be taken by surprise, anyways, he can help you hopefully :].
But didn't he already know it if you tag him in your post...

Not really what we are looking for, we are looking for someone to run a game for us. I honestly might do it myself but one of you has to be the lead character who gets the one for all after midoriya

Not really what we are looking for, we are looking for someone to run a game for us. I honestly might do it myself but one of you has to be the lead character who gets the one for all after midoriya
hum...why does someone need to get one for all?

hum...why does someone need to get one for all?
I agree, we don't really HAVE to have a Deku or any kid with OFA for the leading role, its his personality that make a good character. Also people would want to make their own hero, not a copy of Deku.
I'd say you can just try it, but let everyone play the character they wants on a normal setting first, see how it goes.

yea, if you have a small member group first so its easier for you to manage, make a discord so its easier to contact with each other. We will support you anyway we can.
Yuppers! I'll provide ya ideas, villains, and I'm willing to cooperate and plan. I'm in tests right now though so I can't afford to currently GM myself, plus if I GMed the group would have to be extremely strict. Jadus Jadus

PS: Before this is brought up though, if this RP will be played in discord, I'm moving out after all... OOC is fine, just not IC

Yuppers! I'll provide ya ideas, villains, and I'm willing to cooperate and plan. I'm in tests right now though so I can't afford to currently GM myself, plus if I GMed the group would have to be extremely strict. Jadus Jadus

PS: Before this is brought up though, if this RP will be played in discord, I'm moving out after all... OOC is fine, just not IC
Yea! Screw those guys who run the other MHA RPs but don't let us join, we make our own fun...
... not really guys I'm just overexcited they're pretty cool too.

About my part, like I said, I've only at the start of the manga so... I promise I'll be nice to everyone.

I can also help co-gm if you need one can't invest enough time to fully run it but I can sure help you with things like villains, plot ideas, arcs etc...

I’ve never had a co-Gm before, I can see where that is useful. If I find some spare time I shall make the game and invite ppl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back