• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BlueCelebi

professional couch potato
Hey, all! I'm looking for someone to help me fill a particular craving I have! I have been itching to do a darker My Hero Academia Villain AU for a long time, and now that we have this wonderful situation of quarantine, now is the best time!

About Me (the boring stuff):
  • I've been roleplaying for about 7-ish years.
  • I'm open to FxM, FxF, MxM, nonbinary pals, romantic, platonic, you name it.
  • I love ooc chat, but it's not necessary!
  • Ditch friendly, as long as you warn me.
  • I have a ton of free time and will reply either once a day or multiple times a day depending on post length.
  • I'm literate to advanced literate (2-3 good sized paragraphs normally, but I have gone up to 12+ depending on the plot), and would prefer someone who could write about that length (the lower end of the spectrum lol), but I'm super flexible with length!
  • I RP only in PMs or Discord; i don't have a preference for either!
  • Dark themes are my lifeblood, and angst sustains me. I don't have to, but I can get very dark with my RPs :)
  • I have ADD and can sometimes completely forget to reply to messages. This does not mean I'm not interested! If I don't reply to you for a bit, please poke me!

About You (also boring):
  • While I'm flexible with message length, please try to at least match what I write.
  • Please try to respond at least once a day or every few days. Multiple times a day would be fantastic if you can handle that, but I realize people can be pretty busy, myself included.
  • Doubling is very welcome, unless you'd prefer to just play canon characters. Whatever boats your float.
  • I will want to incorporate romance, and have it be a pretty important plot point, but I like to have my relationships form and grow throughout the RP. Alas, no love at first sight.
  • I love dark themes and angst, and while there will probably be an equal amount of light-hearted moments, this isn't a happy-go-lucky AU. If that's not your forte, sorry amigo.
  • I have no triggers at all, but please tell me if you have any!
  • I have the skeleton of this AU and some loose ideas, but I would love for you to have input and add some ideas to flesh it out! PLEASE share your ideas with me! I'm open to pretty much anything!
  • I love OCs and will definitely be using mine. If you have one (or more!), I'd love to hear about them!
  • Please don't come here looking for something short and sweet.
  • You don't have to be caught up on the manga, but please be caught up on the anime.

My Ideas/The Details (the good stuff):
  • My OC is a villain.
  • I'm open to all kinds of romance plots; enemies-to-lovers, love triangles, unrequited crushes, you name it.
  • OC x Canon or OC x OC; I'm not really interested in Canon x Canon for this AU.
  • League of Villains centric with interactions with UA, OR
  • UA students deciding to break off from Hero Society and become villains/vigilantes.
  • All younger characters will be aged up to 18-ish.
  • Villain!Deku, anyone? Using the common backstory or a loose version of it (All Might told Midoriya he wouldn't be able to be a Hero, League of Villains took him in, etc. If you're unfamiliar with this, I can provide more details).
  • If OC x Canon, I would like you to play either Bakugou, Todoroki, or Villain!Deku, and in return I can play anyone for you.
  • Focus on the corruption of some parts of Hero society.
  • Possible shift to a more vigilante-like system later on.
  • Open to making other individual characters villains as well. Come to the dark side.
  • Various options for starting points along spots in the canon, but can also diverge from canon.
  • I do have a couple ideas that are a lot more specific; this list is just kind of vague ideas I'd like to work with that will hopefully get some wheels turning!

I think that's about it! Please send a PM if you're interested or if you have any questions!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back