• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia - Slice of Life - Canon x OC

I started watching MHA and I'm already obsessed! I finished the first season and will soon start the second season. Right now, I want to try my hand at roleplaying this! I made an OC, so I would prefer to do Canon x OC.

Characters I would prefer you play (Will update as I get further in the series):
Izuku (Deku), Bakugo, Iida, Ochaco, Asui

Characters I can play if we double:
Izuku, Bakugo, Mina, Asui

If you can play multiple characters, that would be a great plus!

Roleplay Rules and Preferences:

I sometimes flip-flop between semi-literate and literate, but most of the time I'm semi-literate. I would like my partner to be at least literate with no one liners.

Another thing, I have ADHD, so my interest in things don't stick for too long. That being said, if I'm replying really quickly and then suddenly stop, I did not lose interest in the roleplay entirely, I just got distracted with something else. So I will reply when I get the chance.

With all that out if the way, feel free to PM me if you would like to roleplay this! If you have ideas for some fun plots, feel free to share them! ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back