• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia Search

ReddShark

Trickster
Hi, I'm Redd! I used to be on here really actively, but I had to grow up for a while, and now I’ve caught the RP bug again. I miss writing, and I'm looking for some new partners. I don't have many 'requirements' more like suggestive guidelines. Message me or comment here if you're interested! I like to be friendly with my partners as well, so chit chat here and there while brainstorming is nice for me, to be able to connect to my partner and the story.

I’m looking for OCxCanon stuff right now, slice of life, romance, angst, some action. I’m down to stick to the storyline or do some AU stuff.

• If you're under 18, there can be NO no romance.
  • I write anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs, my effort is usually determined by my partners effort, but I do tend to prefer shorter posts like 1-3 small paragraphs so the replies can go quicker.
  • I usually get 1 post out a day, hopefully more, but no promises. I do work a 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday. So I tend to post first thing in the morning and then whenever I can in the evening.
  • I tend to write romance, I just like it alright?
  • I like to play both men and women
  • I do MxF FxF MxM, I'm up for it all
  • If you message me, talk to me. I'm not going to continually question you to pull out any kind of information. Bring some idea's to the table. If you’re excited about this, I will be too!
  • Doubling up is awesome and I am always down!
So Canon character’s I’m looking for my partner to play for OCxCanon stuff. I’ll give just about anybody a shot for my partner.

Aizawa

Toshinori Yagi (Small-Might)

Present Mic

Tanya Iida

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Eijiro Kirishima

So shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back