• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia Roleplay [ 1 x 1 ] [ Semi / Literate ]

deadly king

never fade away
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy! I'm going to keep this pretty straight and simple:

I'm looking for a My Hero Academia / Boku No Hero Academia roleplay.
I am open to doing Oc x Canon, Oc x Oc, and some Canon/Canon but it depends on the ship.

I really am looking for Oc x Canon though and I'll happily double up!

I have several different characters in different roles so we don't necessarily have to do a student type of roleplay. We can do heroes and have them do missions and assignments etc, or even villains. They can either cooperate with the LOV and have a plotline like that, or make our own.
Though if student plots are your thing then I don't mind doing that either!

I'm pretty flexible with canons I want so just ask and we can work something out!

I normally follow the storyline of an anime, but with this one, the world is pretty open and leaves a lot to be desired!
That being said, this will be semi-to-full literate. I really like developing and exploring characters and their dynamics and all the good stuff so don't be shy to write a lot.

I haven't read Vigilantes, and I've only seen Two Heroes, but everything else is fair game.

Hi I'm interested, but I'd like to know what you mean by semi lit, since I can write paragraphs if given a good response/starter.

Hi I'm interested, but I'd like to know what you mean by semi lit, since I can write paragraphs if given a good response/starter.

Semi-lit is like 2-3 paragraphs basically, so if you can do that then you’re good!

Howdy! I'm going to keep this pretty straight and simple:

I'm looking for a My Hero Academia / Boku No Hero Academia roleplay.
I am open to doing Oc x Canon, Oc x Oc, and some Canon/Canon but it depends on the ship.

I really am looking for Oc x Canon though and I'll happily double up!

I have several different characters in different roles so we don't necessarily have to do a student type of roleplay. We can do heroes and have them do missions and assignments etc, or even villains. They can either cooperate with the LOV and have a plotline like that, or make our own.
Though if student plots are your thing then I don't mind doing that either!

I'm pretty flexible with canons I want so just ask and we can work something out!

I normally follow the storyline of an anime, but with this one, the world is pretty open and leaves a lot to be desired!
That being said, this will be semi-to-full literate. I really like developing and exploring characters and their dynamics and all the good stuff so don't be shy to write a lot.

I haven't read Vigilantes, and I've only seen Two Heroes, but everything else is fair game.
If you're still looking for writing partners, let me know! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back