• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia, Revolution!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Elizabeth had never tasted blood before.

By all accounts she should have thought it was disgusting. And it was. Her initial reaction was to fight her gag reflex as her mouth filled with the coppery taste of red liquid, accompanied by a metallic smell that filled her nostrils and made them flare up. But that reaction gave way to a more primal one, as the wolf in her started to protest when she was about to let go.

No! Bite down harder! BITE DOWN HARDER!

I'm a hero, I'm not EATING the damned guy!

Besides, his blood tasted fine, but his flesh was as rotten as his smell. She felt like a vulture feasting on dead carrion--seriously, was this guy a zombie? It was disgusting.

She might have taken longer to debate the merits of ripping off Scatterbrain's hand, pupils blown, until a sharp searing pain in her jaw made let go. Elizabeth cradled her mouth in pain, whining a little.

What the hell was that?

Her only guess was that she was still human, biting down with the full force of her quirk. Refusing to let herself go full beast mode has some damning consequences. That much she knew. Scatterbrain clutched his broken, bloody hand, teeth gritted in pain.

"You deranged psycho mutt!"

Elizabeth hadn't even realized she was growling, eyes still closed. She tried to answer with 'says the man that tries to beat teenagers to death for fun' but just opening her mouth was too painful.

Yeah. Definitely broke it.

She wobbled out of the way of other hit by Scatterbrain. Elizabeth reared her fist back for another punch--only for her to suddenly lose the ability to move at all. Her brow furrowed, and Elizabeth opened her eyes, watching Scatterbrain as he struggled to throw another punch at her.

His fist came inches from connecting with her nose before he seemed to be jerked like some sort of puppet, turning away, shuffling his feet. Wow. Now he really did look like a zombie. Elizabeth took stock of her injuries as the paralysis subsided.

Broken ribs. Bloody nose. Adrenaline making her body feel as though it was on fire. Her jaw totally shattered from the force of that bite.

And, as she realized when the paralysis faded and she pitched forward face first on the ground with a groan, borderline unconscious.

Time - 5 Hours later

Place - Hospital lobby
After the villains accomplish their objective, Oni Jiro flags down a car and calls for help on the drivers phone. Within half an hour, a medical helicopter arrives to take the most severely injured students to a nearby hospital. Meanwhile the rest of the students are brought by bus to the same location, arriving about thirty minutes later than those on the helo.

Recovery girl does what she can, arriving on the scene shortly there-after, healing much of the damage done to the students, however some must still recover on their own to a degree like my character, who is heavily bandaged, but mobile thanks to the school nurse and her fantastic ability.

That's not all though....

Police from an investigative unit interview each student. Asking a series of questions on the whos/whats of the event. Trying to glean any information available, using the students as a resource to build with whatever the captured villain "Dart" provides.

Fast forward a total of 5 hours from the fight until now and the students sit in a lounge at the hospital, waiting for transit back to the school. Left to reflect on what the hell just happened.

One of Jeans first questions upon awakening was about the rescued civilians which fortunately removed that worry when she was told there conditions where fine and stable. Afterwards she sat there in silence as the elderly woman mention regarding her condition, she might have gotten a little overconfident for sure but it all worked out, I mean "nearly died of neurotoxin overdose" is still nearly right? and whatever doesnt kill you just has you bounce back stronger right?. Her thoughts were not as convincing as they normally were...there was also that weird sentation near the end as well, she raises her hand to look to it, there was still a faint flickering sensation she could feel around it with the small movements...something to add to the list she guessed.

The police questions though were a bit of a drag, sure that lizard woman was helpful but she really didnt know much about the event overall other than what she had already told them...and yet they kept going back expecting her to add a new detail or something. She noticed the chaos, told others to make bus into a first aid station/safe zone, ran out to make sure people were ok and then got jumped by the villian...went a few rounds, beat them up, then went on to get her secred and the civilians before it all went black. Apparently though there were a few more broken bones in said villian than she recalled, I mean the strikes were to disable but how was she meant to know they were fighting with broken bones? plus she just reacted so the final strikes were really not deliberately meant to do what they did...but hey nothing too serious so it was fine. She did feel the police wanted to take this a little more seriously though, the "stay back" order of their teacher was kinda pushed to the side....I mean a giant explosion and be thrown around a bit was a decent excuse for not hearing after all, so really cant blame her for trying to help despite her teachers wishes to the contrary right?.

Fastforward and Jean reclines back in a lounge chair, dressed in a entirely new outfit that seems to have been delivered at some point during her treatment her previous one torn and soaked beyond reasonable repair, a smile back on her features she casts a glance around the room to look over the conditions of the others present.

Her injuries were, among other things, a shattered jaw; severe burning from silver; fractured ribs from being kicked repeatedly. Recovery girl had been able to heal the worst of it, but she was still left with the bruising, which she had decided could stay until she'd rested enough for another round of healing. She wished she could be more helpful with her answers to questions. Scatterbrain had made it so that she couldn't see anything else that had happened during the fight. She'd gotten a pretty awful shock when she woke up from passing out on the ground to find that she was in the hospital, the cops wanted to speak to her, and oh yeah--many of her other classmates had been injured, but she had no idea who.

She'd finally left her hospital room to sit in the lobby once they'd finished questioning her, new clothes given to her that covered that purple and yellow bruises that were splotched across her ribs. Elizabeth was too preoccupied to think about her mannerisms, so when she found a chair to sit in she paced back and forth past it three times before finally sitting down. Elizabeth stared at the others, trying to size up everyone else's injuries. Her eyes widened when she saw Kazu.

"What happened to you?" She said, before she could stop herself. She covered her mouth after she said it. Sounded kind of rude, though she certainly didn't mean it that way.

It was surprising, right when he was sure he was gong to be killed when he was sure he wouldn't be able to manage to dodge another blade, how many did this lady have? She started to turn away just like that and he could see Oni Jiro in the distance. Feeling his body throb in pain as his energy dissipated he let out a louder groan than he thought as all the pain set in. He had thought only the arm he couldn't move was the only broken limb, but as he felt his knees give out on him as he collapsed he was now sure he fractured bones in multiple points.

Things went by in a blur as Oni had him sent into an ambulance to be taken to the emergency room with the rest of the students seriously injured. So much for a nice vacation day.

Passing out on the way, he awoke to get a lecture from the school nurse, Recovery Girl. Informing him that there wasn't much she could do for him when he was injured, given that he uses his energy while fighting, she can't redirect that to heal his wounds. He'd have to mostly heal naturally and he needs to be more careful. His left arm in a sling and bandages all across his chest. He was still very sore and could feel stitches.. probably one of the only students who still needed stitches after being seen by Recovery Girl considering her power was relatively useless on him so soon after the fight. He'd have to go to her tomorrow before class to do some healing when he's fresh. At least his hearing had recovered.

Officers had come into his room multiple times while he was supposed to be resting, getting what reports they could out of him. All the information he had, the events went by so fast though, he wasn't sure he was actually able to give anything helpful. Just that some crash was happening and Jiro sensai moved out immediately to be the hero, only it seemed to be some planned attack? The quake happened that cut them off and he moved out to try and protect the bystanders and his classmates, heroes have to move quick. The lady he ended up fighting seemed to be able to predict his moves, so at least he could warn them about her quirk and impeccable aim and timing. How his other classmates seemed to join the fight to keep the other villains at bay as well. Then the villains just seemed to stop.... like they got what they wanted? But he had no idea what that was, they had just seemed to be causing mayhem and fighting for fun. He described the villain he fought in detail for them so they can look out for them. There wasn't much else he could provide however.

Walking out into the lobby to meet the rest of his class, his arm still in a sling and walking with a slight limp. A cast over his right knee, holding it in place, and bandages over his chest and stomach, though that was covered by the hoodie he wore. His broken arm actually hidden underneath the hoodie as the empty left sleeve hung limply at his side, his right hand tucked into the pocket of his jeans.

He wandered out and looked around at his classmates that were already waiting, his tired gaze falling over all them, scanning them carefully, they were all so tired and warn out and partially traumatized.... he wasn't much better as only a very small aura could be seen off of him, less energetic than his classmates had been used to. Seemingly fading away like a the tiny flicker of the smallest flame. Giving a nod to his classmates, "Everyone's okay... right?" He wasn't sure who he was asking, but someone had to have gotten some decent report on everyone's condition, right?

Jean gives a wide grin, her current outfit seeming to go for full sleeves leaving only a facial cuts visable on her face as she waves with far more energy than anyone who just went through that should "Everyones fine in the long run aside from few scrapes, breaks, burns and bruises, as for me just some mild neurotoxin poisoning and bloodloss, nothing major......you should see the other gal" turning her head to the window for a bit "Might have gone overboard apparently....though got a cool memento" holding up a elongated tooth on a string and letting it swing a little as it spins around on a string.

"Oh and if Oni shouts anything, Just say you didnt hear the "Stay Back" stuff etc due to the explosion and everything else...Kinda seems it might come up under disobeying and all that other fun stuff otherwise....but anyway how about you? I mean everyone had a awesome brawl so wanna give me the play by play of yours?" her normal positive attitude and downplaying the severity not hampered in the slightest it seems.

Kazuhiko had been one of the few taken by helicopter to the hospital, injuries considered severe, although, lucky for him, non life threatening.

Recovery girl had done her best on arrival, but her power could only stimulate the heal factor of a person, not magically repair them. Therefore, heading out to the lobby to meet with his classmates, Kazus arms were wrapped in bandages and he still sported a pair of raccoon eyes, i.e, a pair of fantastic, black and blue bruises around his eyes.

Sitting down in the lobby, the student groans, ribs sore despite the progress his body had made. He didn't feel like forcing small talk, hell he just wanted to sleep...

"What happened to you?"

Came the words of Elizabeth, snapping the boy from his tired trance, causing him to slide his phone back in his pocket.

"Well uhhh... there was this villain who could turn things to explosives.... I won but.... But I..... Recovery Girl said Im lucky to be alive" explains the boy, laughing with indecisiveness, ruffling the back of his head with his bandaged right hand.

"You were fighting the pale guy right? He's supposed to be super strong its crazy that you did so good!" continues Kazu, flipping the topic.

Meanwhile Rosen and Jean come into the room, the first causing Kazu to grimace in shock.

"Holy shit he got messed up" thinks Kazu, ignoring Rosens question, glancing at Jean afterwards.

"She looks in high spirits" he continues with a sigh as she swings Darts tooth on a string...

"Relentlessly positive people...."

Last edited:
"Look up."
"Look down."

With a satisfied nod, the old hero-turned nurse declared, "Hmm...looks like your eye has made a full recovery."
It was a welcome relief for Akiyama, both the news that she hadn't sustained any permanent damage, and to finally have those probing hands away from her sensitive compound eye.
"You're quite lucky that I was able to get to you in time, most people don't walk away with such severe eye ruptures without some serious long-term side effects."
As she swiftly jotted down her notes on a small clipboard, Recovery Girl went on to add, "...The damage to your eardrum and inner ear organs was also of no cause for concern, and the cracks on your claws have already sealed shut..."
"...Ah, and that collarbone injury of yours, it was very minor, nothing to worry about."

"I hurt my collarbone?" Akiyama confusedly replied.
"Yes. A slight fracture in your left shoulder, probably due to some manner of blunt impact. You must not have noticed it in the heat of the moment, eh?"
With a bemused chuckle, the old woman hummed, "Ah, youth these days, so spirited, yet so reckless!"
"R-Right." Akiyama replied, gingerly touching the now-nonexistent wound in her collar.
I don't remember him landing a hit on my arm at any time during the fight... She thought to herself, retracing everything that had happened during her fight with her first villain.

It couldn't have been when we were both on top of the bus, I'm pretty sure I dodged all of those. I
t couldn't have been when we were both on the ground, I didn't let him fire a single shot.

When she pulled her hand away, Akiyama noticed that her fingertips had been coated in a fine, white powder, which when brought close to her nose, had a faint, sweet smell, not unlike sugar.
Was it that last shot he took, after I lost my balance? But Purin blocked it with one of her crystals...Was it able to go through anyway?
But even if it did, wouldn't it have lost all of it's power? So how come it--

"Are you going to sit there and stare into space all day!? There are other students in need of my attention, you know!?" Recovery Girl snapped, derailing Akiyama's train of thought.
Bolting to her feet, Akiyama gave a small, "Sorry,"
before bowing in thanks and hurriedly exiting the grumbling nurse's office.
---
After being a clean bill of health, and answering the detective's myriad of questions about the villain she had fought to the best of her ability, Akiyama made her way to the main lobby, where the rest of her class had been assigned to wait.
As had become the norm, Akiyama said nothing when she entered, only taking the nearest available seat, looking pensively at the ground with her arms and legs crossed, the only words she spoke being a simple
"I'm fine," in response to Rozen's question, seemingly unperturbed by the state of his condition.
Although her face would never express it, and she would never say it outright unless asked, she was glad everyone was, for the most part, all in one piece, and acting more or less as they usually did. It was the greatest comfort she could ask for, after everything that had happened today.

Setting: Hospital

Sitting on the hospital bed, Shin wondered if this is how the rest of his stay at UA high would go. Hearing footsteps approaching his partition, he looked over to see Recovery Girl on her rounds. She walked over, saying "You're very lucky you're only this hurt. What were you thinking going off to...", but the pain medication and exhaustion caused him to fade away, remembering how he got there in the first place.

Setting: Flashback to Fight

Shin was on his way to the Hero Hall of Fame to meet his future classmates for the first time. He'd been out of the country until recently with his father and had little to do until his official registration into the hero course the next day. Somewhat nervous about meeting his new classmates, he didn't notice the wall of flames and crashed vehicles ahead of him until an enormous explosion knocked him out of his reverie. He got out of the car and started to help anyone he could, teleporting civilians out of overturned cars by stretching his arms into them, and helping out in any way he could.

Not too far away a young blond teen in a UA uniform was trying to use clones to stall a woman with knives coming out of her body. She tore through a puppet jumping at her as it turned into a sheet of steel from the bus's frame and rushed towards the disoriented youth. Just as her blade was about to impale him, a paper thin white hand flew in front of the blade. The blade entered the hand, but didn't come out the other side. The fashionably dressed villain glared at the hand's origin as she jumped back, seeing her blade receding from Shin's shoulder.

"Out of my way boy!" she called out, rushing to stab at her quarry. However, the hand stretched out slapping down onto the UA student, causing him to disappear into the enlarged palm. As the student came flying out of Shin's back, he yelled out "Get to safety!" too focused on the villain flying towards him using large blades from her feet. Multiple blades emerged from her body looking to skewer the annoyance ahead of her, but they once again went straight through Shin, coming out of his chest towards her. Blocking her redirected blades with new ones, she began to stab at him more and more rapidly, overcoming his ability to redirect her blades and perforating his shoulder. In pain, he lashed out with his other arm yelling "Fourth", as she grew a new blade to deflect the hit. However, Just as the fist was about to hit, it suddenly warped to show a strip of asphalt with a yellow line running through the center. The pavement hit her, sending her flying several meters away, as Shin closed the other portal in his foot saying "Law!".

Bleeding from the mouth with her spectacles smashed, she yelled out in outrage, launching herself back towards the insolent child. As they fought, she sent a blade hidden by her other blades, piercing him in the gut. About to make the final blow, she was interrupted by two clones of the UA student that hugged her, suddenly turning into asphalt statues. Shin collapsed in pain, seeing two more paper cutouts being turned into clones picking him up and carrying him away as he lost consciousness.

StarBurnBlazer StarBurnBlazer (Osahi Kinkuno); Involved: Recovery Girl, Quill

Last edited:

Character: Reiko Kimura
Setting: a private hospital room
Interactions: n/a

Reiko knew that she should consider herself lucky. She had escaped, after all, and the injuries that had made themselves known were superficial compared to some of her classmates', like Jean and Kazu. But as she laid in the hospital bed, hindered only by a head injury, a concussion, Reiko couldn't help but feel useless. She didn't remember much from the end of her fight, probably the workings of her head injury, but she had enough foresight to realize that her opponent had escaped her grasp. The girl frowned, and she was unable to remove the negative thoughts from her mind. 'If I was stronger, this wouldn't have happened. That man will probably go on to hurt others, people that can't defend themselves.' Throwing her head into her hands, Reiko couldn't help but shed tears at the hopelessness of the situation. 'Not to mention, people were depending on me. Elizabeth was depending on me. My teachers were depending on me. She shook her head slightly and turned to look out the window.

'No....no, I can't be thinking like that. I wasn't the one to commit those crimes. You'll never become a hero with that mindset.' Although she was quite sure her eyes were red and her face was a bit puffy, Reiko dried herself off with a tissue on her bedside table. 'Happy thoughts.' She had managed to distract the villain, at least. Reiko had been filled in by some of the nurses on her rotation about what had actually happened to her after she had lost her memory. The last thing she remembered was coming up with a plan; the rest was a blur. According to the report of one of the surviving civilians around her, she and the metal man had kept up the game of hide and seek from a few minutes, but she was eventually discovered. Reiko dodged multiple attacks before being hit, but it was a direct shot to the side of her head with a spare piece of metal. She went down like a light. Shortly after, the villains retreated. 'Which is why,' Reiko thought, 'I escaped with my life.'

Of course, this was from what the nurses had told her. Reiko would actually like to hear for herself about what happened, but she had been locked up in a small, cramped hospital room for the past few hours, unable to see her family, and unable to see her classmates. She had only woken up about 2 hours earlier, and the nurses and the doctor were reluctant to let her do much else than sit in her bed. Her parents were on a business trip from her father, something in America, she thought, and her brother attended a boarding school. They couldn't very well visit her. And her classmates were either in their own rooms or talking with their own families in the lobby. Reiko didn't particularly want to intrude on such an emotional time. It had been a loss of life to many civilians, and the families of these heroes-in-training did have the right to be concerned. For now, the girl would just flip through the magazines on her desk until her next visitor came in, be it more nurses, the police, her homeroom teacher, or one of her classmates.

Last edited:
Elizabeth nodded at Kazu, and grimaced. "That sounds...pretty awful," she conceded. Kazu seemed like a nice guy; and a powerful one too, if the fact he was still alive was any indication, and it certainly was. She rubbed the back of her neck, shrugging a little.

"Yeah, I was fighting the pale guy. Scatterbrain, I think." She blushed a little at his praise, glancing away momentarily. "...he's kind of a one trick villain anyway," she said. "I was just lucky I have a good sense of smell or I would've been screwed, y'know."

Her ears had, fortunately, healed from their ruptures, a minor miracle. Recovery Girl had actually wanted to heal up more of the bruising, but Elizabeth had begged her to leave most of it alone to focus on making sure her hearing was back to 100% as soon as possible. Elizabeth didn't know where she would be without it. With the full brunt of her power inaccessible to her, Elizabeth's good senses were her biggest advantage. She genuinely didn't know what would happen to her hero career if her hearing didn't work anymore.

Wanting to return the favor, Elizabeth added, "most of the damage happened because of what I did to myself, anyway, which is hardly a plus," she said. "If I had been fighting the guy you were fighting I would have never been able too. Those explosions would have killed me."

Jet Jet

Suddenly Rosen's tired gaze landed on the gleaming face of his classmate who seemed thrilled despite the bandages and damage she sustained. Taken aback by her unbridled optimism, he mouth still a surprised frown, almost looking to begin to scowl in her direction for her happy beam. He didn't understand people like this that were so optimistic for no reason and all the time. Listening to her blabber, at least it seemed she knew everyone had made it through the accident in one peace at least.

Watching her swing her momento around, he took a disgusted step back, shaking his head at her in confusion, distracting himself from looking at the disgusting tooth and turning to see Akiyama who only mumbled that she was fine. She seems to be processing everything that happened. Frowning in her direction, he wondered if there was anything he could do to help?

Hearing Jean in front of him bring up Oni and warning him to be oblivious to his command to stay put, blinking slightly, "He said that?" He wondered for a second, thinking back, then eyes widening as he remembered the initial command before Oni had gone into the flames, "HE DID SAY THAT. Shit.... and I was the first one out and everyone knows...." He bit his lip and looked down, "Well... I guess I'll take the fall, not like I'm not used to Jiro's punishments." He gave a short laugh as he rubbed his head in the typical anime sheepish style. Deciding since Jean was the happiest in the class after such a traumatizing experience, "Hey, come with me real quick...." He commanded the girl that kind of annoys him, reaching out to grip the crook of her arm and tug her along off to the side where the others couldn't hear.

Jean winces as he grabs the arm and she gets pulled along, several of the cuts across her body still needed a bit of time to heal naturally and the array of bandages below her outfit tightened slightly. "Nah, youve got perfect plausable deniability on this one, might as well use it.....Hey Hey, whats the rush?..." Moving along with him regardless as she speeds up her step a little to keep up "Whats Kazu going to think dragging a pretty girl off to seclusion?" chuckling a little as she goes.

Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm

Flashback to the Fight

Luka felt blood paint his fingers as he wiped his mouth, his eyes locked onto his opponent as Quake carefully advanced toward her opponent, the young boy still slumped on the tree, using it as a support to keep himself standing. His chest heaved from the heavy damage that he sustained, but nonetheless he was able to push through it. The young girl grinned at the sight of the damage she provided. She slammed her hands into the ground, the very ground beneath them being ripped apart like paper from the powerful vibrations. Luka clapped his hands together, and the ground immediately softened at the moment of impact, softening the blow as he was now cushioned by the liquid earth. He saw still forcefully shoved back from the shockwaves, his body reeling in pain again from the vinrations. His body started to bleed even more than before, his dirtied face drenched in the crimson liquid as he stumbled.

The girl laughed as she walked toward the golden haired child, her eyes glimmering in an insane light, a cruel grin spread throughout her face as she continued to stalk the dying student.
"You poor boy, you haven't even lived that long! Don't worry, it won't be a lonely trip. You're friends will be joining you soon!" Her grin was immediately taken aback as Luka started to laugh. Suddenly, a shadow started to look over Luka, the eerie gloom quickly advancing toward the young woman as a massive tidal wave of Earth slowly built up to the size that it was. The young boy kept his laugh as the earth fell over both of them, the liquid ground colliding into the earth as if it was an ocean bank.

Luka crawled out of the Muk that he made, his eyes slowly dimming as he noticed another figure searching through the liquid earth. They finally picked out the drowning and exhausted Quake as they teleported away, leaving Luka to what seemed to have been his death bed..

Present day

The young American's eyes fluttered open, his head searing in pain as he slowly adjusted to the blinding spectrum. Luka was luckily saved just in time, his entire ribcage being shattered from the vibrations that he endured from the cruel Australian woman that he fought. He was only seconds way from his organs going into complete failure before being saved by the emergency personnel that was sent. A few hours passed, many visitors, including students and teachers requesting a visit to the student's room, but he refused all of them. The young man was silent, sitting in silent remorse and guilt. Hours passed until a nurse came into the room with one of the Hospital phones.
"You have a call for you, Mr. Vonstro." The boy glared at the hospital nurse, begrudgingly taking the phone from her as he replied to the call.
"Hello?"
"Hey, I just saw you and your class on the news. I wanted to make sure you were okay."
The familiar voice sent shivers down Luka's spine, his eyes widening as he recognized the deep tone. He hadn't heard that voice ever since he left for Japan.
"Why the hell would you care? Why are you actually calling?"
"What, you don't miss me? It's been forever since I've been able to talk to my little b-" the phone smashed into the hard concrete wall of the room, Luka's head in his hands as the nurse rushed back into the room.
"What happened?! Are you alright?"
The young student only looked up at her, his confused and tired eyes betraying his calm expression.
"I-I'm fine. I just need some air."

The young boy helped himself up as he pushed himself out of his room. He stumbled down with the hell of a temporary cane as he made it into the main lobby. The boy's eyes were shattered with confusion and anger, but his calm expression said otherwise as he nodded to his classmates.
"Hey guys. Looks like everyone made it alive. That's good to hear."

Ignoring her trying to encourage him that he had plenty of excuse to act dumb to Oni about his actions of running into the field to fight villains, he continued to pull her along. Her comment of what Kazu would think of him dragging a pretty girl off to the corner caught him off guard and caused his face to go red. More for the fact that it probably would look like he liked her now to anyone who saw him drag her off. "P-pretty girl? I don't see any around." He tried to throw out a snide remark to dismiss her accusation before stopping in the secluded corner of the room. Turning to face her.

"I just don't like seeing our classmates so... defeated looking, y'know? I don't know how you're in such high spirits, but..." He thought about his idea for a second, "I think we should plan something special to cheer everyone up, y'know? Maybe some kind of party to let loose a little bit? This even is gonna keep everyone all stressed out unless we can do something to relax them." He tried to reason, "I'm not much of a people person, I don't get along with much of any of you, but you seem happy and talkative enough to get everyone together.." He deduced, explaining his reasoning for recruiting her, "That and I'm not the best event planner... I have a part-time job though, so I have money I can put toward whatever you think would help...?" He let himself trail off so he could let Jean finally respond.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

As they stop she extends a finger waving it idly to the side "I mean ofcourse someone has to be positive about all this, Positivity can be infectious and what better place for a infection than a Hospital?" chuckling a little to herself before her expression drops a bit to more natural with a soft sigh "But yeah everyone just had a terrifying near death experiance and the last thing they need is doom and gloom around them, so if one person can smile and say its all going to be ok? Heck sometimes thats enough...." her tones far softer and sincere than previously before she cups her chin thinking for a moment at the mention of a party "A party though? That could work....If anything it moves the the current topic on there minds to a bette one.....Oh and dont bother with paying since ive got a black card ive not burned in a while" turning her head to look back to the others as her the gears turn in her head before widening and a look of realisation, before more deep thought and muttering low to herself a little.

"Actually, we may be able to double that party up but there is going to be more monitoring of us due to the incident...the schools just had a major security hit so they are going to want to keep a eye on us to prevent it happening again since this entire incident isnt going to look good for them publically....which means...." her eyes move back to his "There going to want to keep us on campus, there isnt any feasable way to monitor that many students at the same time that spread out...and given the resources setting up some sort of Dorms wouldnt be too hard and would help them PR wise......so if im right with that line of thought" she stops clapping her hands "We can announce the party along the same time, since there may be some other issues with moving into dorms that need chearing too.......that is if im right"

Pulling out her replacement phone that had been dropped off along with her change of clothes and tapping away rapidly she carries on "But yeah, Party....Music, Sound System, Food and Drinks...3rd partys are a no go due to security...hmm...can likely get a few extra suprises" she seems to be rapidly listing off items as her fingers dart across the screen.

"That sounds...pretty awful,"

"Yeah pretty much..."

"Yeah, I was fighting the pale guy. Scatterbrain, I think."

"He's got a sketchy quirk"

"...he's kind of a one trick villain anyway,"

"Strong trick though..."

"I was just lucky I have a good sense of smell or I would've been screwed, y'know."

"Anyone else in the class would've been smoked, her quirk can be situational, but it's strong"

"Most of the damage happened because of what I did to myself, anyway, which is hardly a plus,"

"I must've missed that part... I wonder how far she went, probably shouldn't ask" thought the boy, listening intently, tired eyes focusing on the girl, seeing Rozen and Jean slink off in his peripherals.

"No way...." he thinks, regarding Rosen and Jean with the ghost of a smirk before replying to Elizabeth.

"Lucky matchups I guess" he answers looking down at his bandaged right hand, gripping it with his left before glancing back at the girl.

"Switch our opponents and we're both dead for sure.... And even with matchups in our favor it was close. It must be stressful to deal with that all the time, maybe I should transfer to business classes" continues Kazuhiko with a chuckle, paired with a half assed excuse for a smile, looking back at the dissapearing duo with less tact, the two students full turning from the lounge, unable to see Kazus prying eyes.

"Hmmmf" he murmers under his breath.

"No........ Way......... "

Marzopup Marzopup

Turning away from the duo his eyes pass over another wounded student, shuffling into the room with a cane.

"Luka!" exclaims Kazuhiko, eyes widening with a blend of excitement, surprise and concern.

"He looks like hell" thinks the boy with a grimace.

"I saw you bleeding out on the highway... I thought you..." says Kazu, clearing his throat.

"How'd it go with the cops, they ask you the same three questions twenty times too?" he asks, switching the topic, trying to tilt the mood positively.

National National

Last edited:
Benjiro had gotten in on recommendation, and his life was hell.

Laps. Pushups. Pull ups. He couldn't do a pushup. Was there anything more humiliating than being told 'GET ON YOUR KNEES IF YOU'RE TOO WEAK, RYUGA!' by the world's manliest teacher?

When he was in middle Benjiro was handsome, rich, had one of the rarest quirks out there, and had the attention of all the women fortunate enough to know him. Now he was surrounded by athletic aspiring pros, which contrasted unfortunately against his pale, lanky ass; and that certainly didn't help him with the girls, who were not nearly as receptive to his harmless flirting. One of the girls had the gall to growl at him when he tried to chat her up.

(He wasn't giving up though. He was intrigued by American girls, what could he say?)

So yeah, he was still rich and he still had a kickass quirk, but he kind of missed being handsome and desirable.

Who could blame him for taking a little break?

So he did. One glorious day off where he didn't have to listen to Oni Jiro yelling at him to run faster while other students lapped him. One day where he could just lounge in his favorite dragon hoodie and not have to worry about school...

...aaaaand then he turned on the TV and oh my god look at all that fire wait are those villains WAIT DID THEY JUST SAY THAT WAS UA HIGH SCHOOL--

Benjiro wasn't exactly a subtle person when he made an entrance.

"GUYS HOLY SHIT I SAW THE NEWS!"

Elizabeth yelped, falling out of her chair. She scrambled back up and looked back at Benjiro, standing in the entrance of the lobby in all his goofy glory. "Do you seriously have to yell? I literally just fixed my ruptured eardrums, Ryuga--" She paused, squinting a little. "...and what are you wearing?"

Benjiro flipped the hood of his dragon hoodie over his head. "Never mind that!" He answered. He looked at his other classmates, in various states of injury. "Okay guys," he said, "who wants to go first?" He raised his hands. "Come on, I want someone to tell me what happened. Whose got details?" He blinked. "...I mean seriously, I'm out for one day and this is the day we actually do something cool?"

Elizabeth rubbed her temples. Ryuga acted so dense sometimes it was hard to get mad at him for being tactless, just...exasperated.

Jane walks down the hallway slowly in silence, the slow methodic sound of her boots the only sound she makes breaking through the normal hussle and bussle of the Hospital hallway, a black ice cooler hanging from her hands as she goes. She suddenly stops outside a door, her eye moving slowly to look towards the chart within the holster and a familiar name catching her attention. Reaching out to read she flicks a page on the clip board up, the sapphires in the darkness of her eyes moving along the lines quickly before she puts it back, standing still in silence for several more moments before turning and walking into the room without a word and staring across to Reiko. deianeira deianeira

Making eye contact with the other girl she finally speaks "Either your doctors a moron, or your choosing to stay in here, or both" her monotone sounding out, blunt, curt and to the point as usual as her eye moves to the side of the Reiko's head for a moment before back to her face "So which is it?"

Reiko didn't make it very far into her magazine article before she was interrupted by a loud knocking at the door. For the next half hour, the teenager answered question after question for the police officers. They kept wanting to know what she knew of the situation and how she responded to the threat. Unfortunately, they were asking a concussed teenage girl, who had no idea of what had happened a few hours prior, past a certain point, at least.

'You'd think, that after 30 minutes of questioning, they'd figure out that I don't know all that much.' Of course, Reiko would never say this out loud, but that certainly didn't stop her from thinking it. Hiding her sigh with her hand, she answered their question for the 3rd time. "No, I don't know what happened to the escaped convict. I wasn't even fighting that villain. I'd assume he escaped with his group."

Thankfully, Reiko was saved by an angel that took the form of the school nurse, Recovery Girl. The elderly hero quickly shooed the officers out, with a quaint, "Go find another patient to bother!" and graced the younger woman with a smile. "I'm sorry it took so long to get to you, dearie. I've been quite busy." Reiko smiled in return, "That's quite all right. My injuries aren't life-threatening, after all, and many people need help more than I do." The old lady kissed her on the cheek and, after ushering out her goodbyes, left the room, presumably to go work on other patients who weren't quite as fortunate as she.

Reiko could certainly feel the magic work. Although her energy was drained slightly, the wannabe hero could feel the throbbing headache subsiding to Recovery Girl's quirk. Deciding that she was feeling well enough to go see her classmates, Reiko stood up, grabbing her shoes from their place on the floor. After checking that her face looked presentable after her previous crying session, and double-checking that her hospital gown was closed all the way, Reiko pulled on her shoes and walked towards the door.

She definitely wasn't expecting one of her classmates directly in her face, and Reiko started slightly at Jane's enterence. "Oh, hi, Jane!" Reiko gave the other girl a slightly awkward smile. They hadn't really spoken to each other much, but the stone girl appreciated the gesture regardless. "Ah, yeah. My doctor wasn't keen on letting me out, but Recovery Girl came in and healed me up, so I'm good to wander around, at least!"

Reiko began to hear yelling coming from her left, so she decided to move towards that. 'Well, yelling is a form of communication. At least that means people, right?' Turning to her classmate, Reiko figured she might as well mention the noise coming from down the hallway. "Hey.... do you hear that?"

Peeking out down the hallway, Reiko gestured to Jane. They needed to figure out who was making this raucous. 'Hopefully that not one of ours' Reiko groaned slightly. All she needed was to be embarrassed, yet again, by some of the peoplw from her class.

The trip took a few minutes, but Reiko eventually stumbled into what looked like a waiting room. The familiar classroom definitely helped to clear up her suspicions. A boy who had not been on the field trip with them, Ryuga, had apparently been the one shouting. He was dressed in some very odd clothing, and he was still chattering a mile a minute, regardless of the grimace on the faces of others, mainly Elizabeth's. "Come on, I want someone to tell me what happened. Whose got details?"

Tapping her rowdy classmate on the shoulder, Reiko answered in a much quieter tone than what he was speaking in. "If you're willing to sit and quiet down, I'd be willing to fill you in from what I remember and have been told."

Last edited:
As she informed that she was trying to spread some positivity to the sad looking classmates of there's, he nodded, allowing his suspicions of her being crazy subside for now, as she seemed to be considering the others more than he gave her credit for. Smiling a little gratefully as he remembered, this was a rich girl he was talking to, pleased that his wallet would be fine for now. Watching as she began to think hard about this party idea, leaning in as she seemed to begin talking at a rather low mumble. trying to listen and make sense of the mumbled phrases he was able to catch. Her gaze turning to him again, he blushed realizing how close he was and stood back at a reasonable distance again, listening to her further her explanation. He nods, "Wow... you're sure putting a lot of thought into this..." He rose a brow as he watched her dig around and pull out a brand new phone.

Gaze dropping a little bit, of course this spoiled brat already had a replacement phone... it would probably be another month before he can afford a replacement. Brushing that bit of a jealousy aside, he leaned over and stepped to her side to try and see what she was typing up as she listed what she could get for the party, "Seem's you got this covered then.... is there anything I could do to help though?" He wondered feeling a bit like she had taken over his idea completely at this point, kind of ruining his redemption ark here and having the class praise him as some kind of hero for getting them all to chill out and have fun.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Jane stands motionless, still as the door opened once more, Recovery girl entering and working her magic without a word to her in particular. She wondered if she ever even knew she was a student with having never actually visited her care in the short while she had atteneded the academy. She stands for a short while longer as the other girl seems to be getting ready to head out, seemingly only noticing her presence once she was already next to the door. "I saw" slightly more emphasis on the I, "I heard", watching the girls stranger actions "and you know it is". Looking to the open door as the other girl rushes out for a moment before closing it and following, the case perfectly flat as she walks.

She looks between the various persons in the lobby, strangely enough none had actually seen Jane enter the hospital, her eyes move slowly landing on the loud new arrival "Here is 1 detail you may be unaware of, you are going to lower your volume. The method is up to you." Despite the monotone there does seem to be something else contained within her words.

deianeira deianeira

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jean keeps tapping away, though her face raises up to look to him once more "I mean hey its a good idea, It keeps peoples mind of stuff and lets them deal with it peacemeal rather than all in one" making several gestures with her free hand as she speaks "Though throw your ideas in and we can call it a joint venture as we work out the details, if you can keep up of course" grin growing a little wider "...or i could play a few more games with that pretty little head of yours to keep it spinning fast enough to not worry about your own trauma for a while" finger twirling around his face.

Last edited:
The young boy grinned at his class mate.
"Don't worry, they can't kill me that easily. I'm happy you all got out safe though." Luka slowly shook his head, doing his best to not move his neck too much.
"I woke up just an hour or two ago. It looks like I got away without the questioning. I'm gonna get some fresh air though, my rooms a little stuffy." Luka walked over to the doors with a bit of hurry as he exited to the right, rushing down the hall.

After a few more minutes of stumbling, the young man stood directly outside of the hospital, sitting on one of the many rows of steps. Luka's eyes locked on a Raven that say precariously close to the golden-haired boy.
"What do you want? And why are you all the way out here?"
"K-KAW!! Wow aren't you cheery. Look I was sent by you know who, so let me just give you your message so I can leave. I hate hospitals."
"Cough it up then, ugly."
"Your brother wants you to come back to the States. He's got his underground companies to run, and he needs someone he can trust to he-"
Before the crow could continue to talk, the cement underneath the Raven suddenly gooped over before ravenously sucking the small bird straight into the ground. Luka solidified the ground as he allowed the bird to suffocate where no one could see.
"
K-KAWW!!""
"KAW!!"
"KAW!!!"

Luka's eyes gazed up to the noise that he heard, his heart slightly dropping at what he saw. Every perch, balcony, and roof as far as the eye could see were filled with crows, their cunning and intelligent eyes all locked on the golden-haired boy as they all watched him drown one of their brethren.
"This looks exactly like the movie..." Neither side moved, however. The crows only seemed to watch the young boy, waiting for what he would do next. Luka just stared at the birds with a confident stare, holding his ground as he slowly walked backwards towards the doors. The birds only continued to watch, their pitch-black eyes staring straight into him after every step. Luka suddenly winced, one of his steps being too harsh for his injured body as he stumbled back, his cane giving out as he fell on the floor. The birds nearest the students started to lift off as they circled high above the boy, the other storm of crows only watching as they waited.

A few minutes passed after Luka left before the nurse that cared for him ran out to the main room where the students were.
"Have any of you seen Luka Vonstro? The doctor has not given him permission yet to move but he's gone from his room!"

Jet Jet
@ anyone in main room

Last edited:
"Don't worry, they can't kill me that easily. I'm happy you all got out safe though."

"It was too close though, way too close"

"I woke up just an hour or two ago. It looks like I got away without the questioning."

"That's lucky"

"I'm gonna get some fresh air though, my rooms a little stuffy."

"I guess he feels like being on his own right now" thinks Kazuhiko, silent as Luka turns from the lounge, his goodbye abrupt.

Turning back to Elizabeth the boy focuses on her, expecting a response, yet none comes due to an unexpected inturruption.

"Don't tell me...

"GUYS HOLY SHIT I SAW THE NEWS!"

"Benjiro you idiot" thinks Kazuhiko as Elizabeth falls over, her damaged, hyper sensitive ears agitated by the volumous entrance. For a few moments the two exchange words until the late arrival turns his attention to the room as a whole.

"Come on, I want someone to tell me what happened. Whose got details?"

"What did the News report? Must be incomplete."

"I mean seriously, I'm out for one day and this is the day we actually do something cool?"

"Cool? Cool he said... Like its cool to almost die. Like we are supposed to be happy. Like Aizawa isnt captured by villains." thinks Kazuhiko, grip on armrest tightening, fingers digging into cloth.

"COOL?"

He yells, the word spoken like a whips crack.

"Aizawa is gone, kidnapped"

Continues the boy, irate.

"And several of us almost died."

He adds, taking a breath, sitting back down on the couch without grace, falling like a rock to the seat, right hand shaking, his mind flashing back to the highway, to his near death experience.

"Relax, relax, chill out man, you idiot relax" he thinks, gathering emotions, hand steadying, looking back to Benjiro, emotions steadied.

"Sorry... sorry man. It's just... Theres nothing cool about what happened today, nothing."

He concludes, looking off to the side of the room, ashamed of his outburst.

Marzopup Marzopup

Last edited:
Akuma Onigatana, he was a very small kid with a complicated past, not just because he was living with a single mother. He had only been living with her for the last half of his life before applying to UA. He wanted to become a rescue hero, someone with swagger and confidence to match. Someone to rescue and save people from growing up in a rough life where the expectations can never be met. His mother was frequently on the news after his rescue, advertising the bar she had bought.

He grew up helping her out a lot there, learning to prep food and get drinks for the people who stopped in. He was quite good at mixing drinks, or so he was told, often liking to make a show of it for the drunks that would praise him while he spun the empty cup from his hand, up his shoulder, and to the end of his tail. He wasn't very strong or athletic, but he had great dexterity. He'd probably grow up to be a bartender if he didn't make it in UA. He tried studying as much as he could bare, but studying wasn't a strong suit of his either, often getting distracted, during the entrance exam, he was sure he failed. Turns out he barely made the marks, while the practical he did well enough to get him into class 1-A.

Taking a seat up front closer to the door, since he always liked to be the first one out of the classroom when the bell rang, stopped the teachers from being able to lecture him on some bad mark on a test and allowed him to run for freedom. His teacher was frightening however and he was sure the large man could block the entire door if he so wished. There was still the chance he could slip between his legs if he really needed to get out quickly. Oni Jiro seems to have taken a liking to him for some reason, maybe cause their both demon-looking? There was a lot of pressure to do well with physical fitness too, which, he just wanted to be rescue hero, not a hero that chases after villains. He'll stay in the background and get the kids out of the burning building and stuff.

Then the field-trip happened that everyone was looking forward to. Wearing headphones and trying to enjoy the ride, the bus came to an abrupt stop. The heroic type students jumping out to fight some villains that were coming toward us. He was a little stuck for awhile, until bullets began to rain down into the building? One hit the side of his face as he winced and ducked underneath a seat, another bullet hitting his horn before it got covered, wincing and hissing at the pain. When the bullets stopped, he made it his goal to get out and maybe help some others trapped on the road. Running out and keeping himself hidden from sight of any of these villains. He helped get people out of trapped cars through the windows.

He was one of the first students to be asked questions by the officers, being one of the students who's hearing wasn't completely screwed from the explosion. He was so shaken from the experience though, he was too busy terrified of those people to pay much attention to what they might have been after. Maybe he wasn't meant to be a hero?

After the school nurse kissed his cheek to heal what scratches he did have, he had been wandering the hospital, not sure how to go to all his classmates, knowing he did nothing to help them. He went and called his mother with the phone he borrowed from a nurse, then continued to wander. It was shameful, that he was frozen in that bus too long to do much good. That if they were relying on him, they would be dead. That was when he heard yelling from the area the students were supposed to be waiting. He headed in the direction, making out the last loud sentence.

"I mean seriously, I'm out for one day and this is the day we actually do something cool?" The voice had to have been Benjiro as he began to head in that direction, only for that to be confirmed. Other students immediately crowding around him to try and tell him to either be quite, express annoyance, or to explain the situation. Akuma's tail lowered as he looked down, biting his lip as he examined all the students in this room and all of their injuries. Could have done something to help them..? He was helping others though... they're the ones training to be heroes, it's good he went to help the other pedestrians, right?

He cleared his throat and approached the swarm of taller students around Benjiro, "Hee, yeah, we're practically real heroes now, right?" He tried to lighten the mood, taking Benjiro's words as a compliment.

---------------

Rosen still standing near the pretty blonde girl as teased him, and sort of thanked him for the idea he brought to her attention. Not sure if she was making fun of him or thanking him, his face went from annoyed to confused pretty quickly, then back to annoyed as he scoffed and looked the other way, "Whatever, not like I'm that traumatized. This is what we signed up for, it wouldn't look good if I was bothered by it so easily." He shrugged as if he was too cool to be bothered. "If you need any help setting up or getting anything, just let me know... I guess I'll leave it to you, party planner." He gave a short shrug and turned to walk away, find somewhere to sit maybe, he was way to exhausted to come up with good ideas right now. Figured she wouldn't think twice to ask him for assistance if she actually needed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back