• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Our Steps

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lulidew Lulidew

Today at 9:37 AM

re-edit-iron-man-06-black-x-gold-59716-jpg.500344

Frederick Brown
Mood: Hopeful
Mentions: Regynleif Regynleif Roxasarass Roxasarass PlusUltra PlusUltra Japanime Japanime

Frederick thought about his role as an area controller. He would be able to gain a good amount of rescue points just by blocking off the evil robots, without having to directly attack them. Working with them could work out nicely in this case. "Well I can make a lot more ice, probably enough to block some of them off, just that I haven't really tested my limits before. You can call me Fred for now. And how may I address you guys?" He replied.

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix
    Mood: Focused
    Mentions: Roxasarass Roxasarass , Lulidew Lulidew Regynleif Regynleif Japanime Japanime

Strange, she had suspected more resistance at a support role being suggested, though not all together unpleasent, this will work well if the others can be intergrated. She stays in silent as she inspects his outfit closer, custom support item and expensive though the wear shows its recieved some use, lowering her eyes to his feat....though far more on his feet, He wears this often outside of practicing his quirk...to show off? or maybe something else.

After a moment her eyes look back up to meet his behind the mask replying after a short breath "Jane" looking to her right to Leo for him to introduce himself, as well as the other two who have yet to respond. "And this excercises very purpose is to test the limits of it participants and observe how they would seek to act within a Villian conflict, It is important to constantly do so in order to surpass your previous ones".

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best but if you have a non square image it'll still work Don't worry// [/class]
[class=Notes] //The code above makes sure everything is the same font and is the mx width the code takes up on a post// [/class] [class=ColorBlock] background-color:#A3BABB; color:white; padding:10px; font-family:Comfortaa; font-size:5; // This is the box of color around everything change this and you change all the colors The Font simply won't work using the class and uses the regular Font tag in the code if you have a single word font you would like to use instead remove the bbc tags in code and simple change it here// [/class]

[div class=ColorBlock]
19c1e105b2716154e5aaae431c1b0e1e.jpg
[div class=ColorBlock]// Leonardo Vann //

He should change that wallpaper of his sometime. It's an old picture, around the time before he found his second stray cat. The picture was endearing, mainly because he remembers jumping off the roof and breaking a leg. Having a cast on for a few months wasn't exactly fun, since he couldn't go and attend his dance classes due to obvious reasons. He was a stupid, bored and fun-loving kid back then. He still is, just a lot more self-conscious.

Anyways, he should pay attention to their current state of plans. Another one's joined them now. A guy this time around, wearing... a weird suit thing? Quite the fashion statement. Could be something to help regulate something about the guy's quirk. Could also just be showing off, since it does look expensive. Eh, who doesn't like showing off every once in a while though? Unless it ain't once in a while 'cause that's just flaunting at that point. Nonetheless, they've got four people in this team now. Probably another one soon, as he did see the girl with that shirtless guy earlier.

The guy makes ice cubes as his quirk. That's handy on a hot day. Though he suspects that there's more to it than just ice cubes. Listening to them talk first, he then introduces himself again right after Jane does. "Leonardo Vann, but just call me Leo." And now for his quirk. They need to know after all, to make a good plan. "And my quirk has me make wings of blood out of these things here," he gestures to his spikes, "and I can shape 'em to whatever I want."

At that moment, blood began to seep out of the crystals and began forming into a pair of wings. The color in the crystals dissipating from the dark and almost-black red to it's natural bright red color. "Like so." And the wings deform, returning the crystals into their black-ish red. He figured a bigger display wouldn't have any discomfort due to the excess blood he holds now. There's about... five of them now.

It's gonna be hard having all these people latch onto him while he flies, he thinks.

[div class=ColorBlock]
Interacting: PlusUltra PlusUltra Lulidew Lulidew Regynleif Regynleif Japanime Japanime
Mood: Calm.
Located: Yacht, Main Deck.
[/div][/div] [/div]

re-edit-iron-man-06-black-x-gold-59716.jpg
Frederick Brown
Mood: Curious
Mentions: Regynleif Regynleif Roxasarass Roxasarass Japanime Japanime PlusUltra PlusUltra

After noticing all the staring that he had been getting, Frederick decided to give an explanation for the outfit. "In case any of you were wondering, I have this suit on to prevent my cold aura from spreading, but of course the main reason is because it looks cool." Moving his attention back to Leonardo's wings, Frederick asked the first thing that came to his mind. "Can you fly?" As he said this, his eyes widened with curiosity and he reached his hand out to touch the wings.

Screenshot_20181013-221351_Google.jpg

Tomoki Fuji
Interacting: Athena Jordan, Leonardo Vahn, and Jane Dorethy Delacroix
Mentions: Regynleif Regynleif Roxasarass Roxasarass PlusUltra PlusUltra

Tomoki had went to his room to go change into a different outfit. The outfit consisted of a black jersey that had the number 72 on the front and back in white, black ripped jeans that exposed parts of his legs, black and white standard vans, a silver chain, and a black mouth mask. He returned to the upper deck to where Athena was so they could further discuss teamwork and plans. Tomoki was somewhat curious to know what quirks everybody had but he also wanted to see it in action and it be a surprise. He walked up to Athena and the students she was around. "I'm back." He said with a grin.​

Athena3.jpg
Athena Jordan
Interacting: Tomoki Fuji, Leonardo Vahn, Jane Dorethy Delacroix, Frederick Brown

Mentions: Japanime Japanime Roxasarass Roxasarass PlusUltra PlusUltra Lulidew Lulidew
Athena barely had time to take in all of the new information given to her before another student joined them. At least she thought it was a student somewhere in that suit of armor? She resigned herself to be quiet as a lot was going on and she didn't feel like she could interrupt. She memorized their names and the two's quirks while they chatted. Jane hasn't mentioned her quirk yet but Athena knew it would be shared soon.

When Tomo joined her again, she instinctively put him between herself and the others. A crowd like this had her uncomfortable, not because she was nervous around people, but because she was tempted to siphon life force with so much of it surrounding her. There was a whole list of reasons why that was wrong, especially without consent, but the main one that bothered her was the fact that it reminded her of when she had manifested her quirk. She could still hear the fearful cries and the taunting name "Vampire". She had even overheard her teachers saying that they wouldn't be surprised if Athena became a villain. Her quirk literally sucked the life out of people, didn't that just scream villainous?

Lost in thought, she kept to herself with her arms wrapped around her and forgot to respond to the others.

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix
    Mood: Focused
    Mentions: Japanime Japanime Roxasarass Roxasarass Regynleif Regynleif Lulidew Lulidew

Looking to Athena and Tomoki for several moments, it seemed she was going to have to prompt them again...she really did dislike repeating herself. Giving a short look to the other two once more she takes the time to speak once more as she slowly draws a breath, she had been doing so much of that today it really was getting weird.

"As for my own quirk, Its most notable effect is the repairing and replacement of damaged or lost parts at a accellerated rate, put simply you do not need to worry about my physical condition for the duration of this exam" her eyes focusing on Athena and Tomoki once more "As for you two, you have still yet to introduce yourselves" her voice lowering slightly as she crosses her arms and waits, deciding to focus in on the shorter one using the boy as a shield "And it seems im going to have to repeat myself several more times before the day is done, but please ensure you are composed for this, a hero exam has no room for the meek"

Athena3.jpg
Athena Jordan
Interacting: Tomoki Fuji, Leonardo Vahn, Jane Dorethy Delacroix, Frederick Brown

Mentions: Japanime Japanime Roxasarass Roxasarass PlusUltra PlusUltra Lulidew Lulidew
Athena's attention snapped back to Jane and she narrowed her eyes slightly at her remarks. Head tilted to the side and voice calm and strong she addressed the female. "My name is Athena Jordan, Daughter of Pro heroes Screech and Soul Stealer. I have been training to be a hero since I could walk. My quirk is called banshee and I can take the life force of anything living and use it to fuel a supersonic scream. I am also most assuredly not meek. Does that cover everything?" Probably not getting off on the right foot with Jane, but she had hit a point of pride with Athena whose arms were now crossed in front of her defensively.

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix
    Mood: Mood
    Mentions: @

Thats better, shes not a coward at least with some substance. "Better, though time does not equate effort or capabilities, Now...since your not hiding behind your friend anymore....lets carry on, automations are not living, what can you do regarding those? Unless you plan on using the rare vegitation amoungst the city or chargin up before hand if the sea water works" the mention of pro heroes had her sigh internally, likely just some more False fools doing it for the glory and fame. She never paid much attention to those types of heroes so that is probely why shes never heard of them.

Screenshot_20181013-221351_Google.jpg

Tomoki Fuji
Interacting: Jane Dorethy Delacroix and Athena Jordan
Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra Regynleif Regynleif

When he returned, he was shocked and confused why Athena hid behind him. But it didn't bother him. He did notice that there was more people than before he left to go change. Then a blond haired girl began to speak. "Wow! Your quirk is amazing!" He shouted with lit eyes and a big grin. Suddenly Athena came from behind him and spoke. "Whoa..." He said after he heard Athena speak. Finally it was Tomoki's turn. "My name is Tomoki Fuji! My quirk is called NRG. It allows me to channel energy through parts of my body to use the energy for offensive and/or defensive purposes." He finished with a grin.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back