• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia or Danganronpa Anyone?

Cloudy Pastel

Cloudy Here ☁️💕
Before Reading Through, Please Note:
Hello! I'm Cloudy, and welcome to my first interest check on here. Before you go any further, I'd like you to make sure that, if you do reach out to me, you double check your reply to me for grammar mistakes. I do have a small reading issue, but it only affects me if there's errors in what I'm reading. I've had a few people who weren't mindful of that before, and it really confused me when I was reading what they sent, so I ask if you could just make sure that you have good grammar and punctuation when reaching out to me. Thank you very much! :)

My Self Introduction:
Hello! I don't like to give out my real name online for reasons of privacy, so I go by Cloudy, though I've also been called Pastel by some people. I'm twenty-two years old if age matters to any of you guys. I use she/they pronouns, and I'm a very LGTBQ+ plus friendly. :)

As mentioned at the top of this, I do have a reading and writing problem, which sometimes affects how fast or slow I reply. On average, I will reply a few times a day, though sometimes it can be slowed down to once every few days. Role-play wise, it takes me a hot minute to type out a reply, so I ask for patience with that. While my replies OOC (Out Of Character) will usually be pretty quick, my role-play replies tend to be once every two days, sometimes two times a day if I'm really feeling my muse.
I may be new to this site, but I have been role-playing since I was seventeen, giving me about six years of role-play experience. :)

Right now, my favorite two fandoms to role-play are MHA (My Hero Academia) and Danganronpa, hence why this thread is asking for role-plays in those fandoms. I do watch a lot of anime and play a lot of games though, so if you ever want to talk about another fandom in our OOC (Out Of Character) chat, I'm all up for that. :)

My Roleplay Information + Rules:
First off, I am an advanced literate writer. I write four to five paragraphs per character that I play, sometimes six if I'm starting off. I put a writing example down below just in case you need one. If you don't think that you can match up, I don't think that we'll be very good role-play partners, apologies.
Why did she have to wake up at all? It was all just too much of a pain. Thrown into a Killing Game, having to fear for her life, having to fear for other people's lives, it all just took up too much energy. She just wanted to sleep through it all, and to wake up at her Master's side afterwards. That's all she wanted. So why was she still here? Why couldn't she just cast a spell to leave this nightmare and find her Master again? Himiko was just too tired. Her red eyes were glossy with tears as they fluttered closed again, she just wanted to go back to sleep, even thinking about it all was a huge pain.

'When I wake up, I'll be with my Master again... I know it... This is all just a bad dream...' she thought to herself as she tried to drift off to sleep again, thinking back to her first magic show, a happy memory that always helped her sleep. Himiko remembered how happy she was to perform with her Master on stage. Her Master seemed to appear out of nowhere on the stage, appearing with the magical white smoke. He called her on stage after magically introducing himself. She was at the age where nothing scared her, so she happily bounced on stage after her Master called her on stage.

But as the memory carried on, the pain in her heart grew. What was the reason behind her being so tired? Maybe she needed to go store up some manna. But she didn't have the energy to get up and --

Knock, knock.

"Nyeh...?" Himiko's eyes fluttered halfway open upon hearing knocking at her door. She didn't want to get up, she just wanted to stay in bed. But, what if it was someone who had found a way out? Kaede had been set on finding a way out, but Himiko hadn't stayed around long enough to see if she was going to be successful. This thought was, surprisingly, enough to get her up and moving towards her door

She slowly sat up, yawning, "Nnah..." Even though she hadn't actually fallen back asleep, it felt like she had just woken up. As she made her way to her door, she rubbed the sleepy from her eyes with her left hand, opening the door.
I can also provide a writing example from a role-play that I doubled up in if you need it. :)

Second, characters. First, I'm only okay with playing a maximum of 3 characters at a time. I just like to focus on the pairing or pairings in the role-play, and I'm not good at playing a lot of characters at once. I prefer to have just one pairing, but I'm also good with doubling up, just expect slightly slower responses if we do double up.

I will always tell you if my muse for a character or a pairing drops, and that does happen from time to time, but it usually comes back after a short while.

I like to role-play Canon/Canon and Canon/OC pairings, but if OC/OC floats your boat, I'd love to see if any of our OCs are compatible with one another. :)

I don't normally like to use headcanons for canon characters, I just have a bad experience with them. I can understand if you don't play a character 100% accurate, but changing them up is pretty annoying. If and when playing a canon character, please play them as accurately as possible.

Gender pairing wise, I have more of a muse for MF and FF, but also have tons of Canon/Canon MM pairings and will absolutely do MM pairings with OCs, I'm just not too used to doing them yet.

Third, genres for the role-play plot. Personally, I really like romance aspects in my role-plays, and I'm not too good with slow burn, slow burn tends to make me bored in a role-play. I'm perfectly fine with side genres such as action or angst, but romance is a must to keep me going, and slow burn will always be a no go with me.

Pairings:
For Canon/Canon pairings, I'd prefer the role of the bolder character. If both characters are bolded, then I'm fine with taking the role of either character. :)

Canon/Canon MHA Pairings:
Izuku x Ochaco
Toshinori
x Aizawa
Emi x Nemuri
Ochaco x Mina
Katsuki x Ochaco
Denki
x Mina
Katsuki x Denki
Eijiro x Denki
Izuku x Momo
Shoto x Momo
Tenya x Ochaco
Tenya x Katsuki

Canon/OC MHA Pairings:
Here are characters I can play for you: Tenya, Katsuki, Izuku, Toshinori, Minoru, Neito, Koji, Denki, Eijiro, Emi, Nemuri, Mina, Ochaco, Momo, Kyoka, Itsuka

(MHA)These are characters I want played for my OCs! I will of course send my OC's full character sheet over in DMs. :)

For my OC Rin (fem OC): Denki, Eijiro, Mina, Izuku, Koji, Minoru, Momo

For my OC Oka (fem OC): Katsuki, Neito, Izuku, Shoto, Minoru

For my OC Miyako (female OC): Izuku, Ochaco, Momo, Mei, Mina, Momo, Koji

For my OC Takashi (male OC): Eijiro, Katsuki, Denki

For my OC Nano (male OC): Mei, Himiko, Katsuki, Denki, Minoru, Mina

Canon/Canon Danganronpa Pairings:
Shuichi x Kaede
Makoto
x Kyoko
Kokichi x Kaede
Himiko
x Tenko
Kaito x Maki
Nagito
x Hajime
Gundham x Nagito
Kazuichi
x Gundham
Tenko x Komaru
Toko
x Makoto
Kokichi x Himiko
Maki x Himiko
Shuichi
x Himiko
Ryota
x Junko
Junko
x Nagito
Junko
x Mikan
Mikan
x Hajime
Toko x Tenko
Kirumi x Miu
Nagito
x Miu
Kokichi x Miu
Kirumi x Shuichi
Nagito
x Shuichi

Canon/OC Danganronpa Pairings:
Who I can play for your OC: Makoto, Byakuya, Yasuhiro, Mondo, Chihiro, Hifumi, Nagito, Kazuichi, Teruteru, Imposter, Ryota, Kiibo, Kokichi, Shuichi, Gonta, Korekiyo, Toko, Junko, Aoi, Celestia, Kyoko, Mikan, Ibuki, Mahiru, Hiyoko, Miu, Kaede, Tenko, Himiko, Maki, Tsumugi

(Danganronpa) These are characters I want played for my OCs! I will of course send my OC's full character sheet over in DMs. :)

For my OC Mia (fem OC): Makoto, Shuichi, Nagito, Chihiro, Mikan, Tenko

For my OC Eri (fem OC): Angie, Tenko

For my OC Hisako (fem OC): Kaito, Maki, Peko, Sakura, Nekomaru, Akane, Tenko, Mondo

For my OC Katsumi (male OC): Kaito, Mondo, Rantaro, Kokichi, Hajime

For my OC Kenji (male OC): Junko, Miu, Mikan, Kokichi, Byakuya, Maki, Mondo, Nekomaru, Sakura

Thank you for reading through this! I hope to find some role-play partners. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back