• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: ooc

Characters
Here

Error404RealityFailed

Please contact operator to correct mistake
And here it is! For all questions, comments, and concerns

Update: September 25th 2018
This is an open roleplay! Characters will be accepted on a case by case basis after the initial start. If interested in joining feel free to submit a character sheet!

Last edited:
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed
So speaking about concerns, I'm a tad bit worried that the character belonging to Wasted Ink Wasted Ink will turn out to be a bit overpowered. For starters, it's not really clear what exactly his quirk is and isn't capable of. Secondly, one of the things it is capable of is permanently blinding people.

Last edited:
So speaking about concerns, I'm a tad bit worried that the character belonging to Wasted Ink Wasted Ink will turn out to be a bit overpowered. For starters, it's not really clear what exactly his quirk is and isn't capable of. Secondly, one of the things it is capable of is permanently blinding people.
I've already reviewed this character and discussed with it's creator. In cases like this, please use the private messaging system to express concerns about things involving other members of the roleplay.

With what Error said being taken into account, you have nothing to be worried about. Ezekiel isn't overpowered, and I won't be writing in any way that even hints towards that. If you watch a few episodes of MHA, and read the wiki, Todoroki seems quite overpowered - except he has been shown to have weakness and flaws himself. I did mention that his Quirk is naturally strong, but there are many naturally strong quirks in the MHA universe - and I will do my absolute best to detail and showcase the weaknesses and drawbacks his Quirk has.

But if you still have concerns, please feel free to PM me and I'll address them. =]

To start my little note here, I'm sorry for letting you guys hang! Still getting back into the swing of things around here and being in the hospital is not helping. :sick:

:bishiesparklesl:For those looking to join!:bishiesparklesr:
This will be a rolling application, meaning we will always be accepting new characters on a case by case basis. Still, for now we need at least a base!

Aquaknight Aquaknight AnimeGenork AnimeGenork LumaLynne LumaLynne NothingLeftForMe NothingLeftForMe Fizzizist Fizzizist TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 Goggles777 Goggles777 skycaptain skycaptain SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Acethekidd Acethekidd StarryKnights StarryKnights

Okay! If you guys are still interested, the character thread is up! I've tagged you all because you expressed interest in the interest check, but have not yet posted a character. No harm done if you've decided to stay out of this, but if you'd like to this is still open! :closed eyes open smile:

Wasted Ink Wasted Ink I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire T Tinytiger28 All For One All For One

Since you guys have all been approved, do you have any start dates you like? I should be good to start any time this week or weekend! If you have any ideas you'd like to be incorporated into the first post shoot me a pm and we'll chat!

I'll try and get my characters posted later today!

@Aquaknight @AnimeGenork @LumaLynne @NothingLeftForMe @Fizzizist @TannerDedInside2017 @Goggles777 @skycaptain @SomebodyElse @Acethekidd @slayerslade666

Okay! If you guys are still interested, the character thread is up! I've tagged you all because you expressed interest in the interest check, but have not yet posted a character. No harm done if you've decided to stay out of this, but if you'd like to this is still open! :closed eyes open smile:

So sorry! My laptop is kinda badly broken and I've gotten really busy, so I decided to duck out before I held anybody up! Sorry about that!

To start my little note here, I'm sorry for letting you guys hang! Still getting back into the swing of things around here and being in the hospital is not helping. :sick:

:bishiesparklesl:For those looking to join!:bishiesparklesr:
This will be a rolling application, meaning we will always be accepting new characters on a case by case basis. Still, for now we need at least a base!

Aquaknight Aquaknight AnimeGenork AnimeGenork LumaLynne LumaLynne NothingLeftForMe NothingLeftForMe Fizzizist Fizzizist TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 Goggles777 Goggles777 skycaptain skycaptain SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Acethekidd Acethekidd StarryKnights StarryKnights

Wasted Ink Wasted Ink I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire T Tinytiger28 All For One All For One

Since you guys have all been approved, do you have any start dates you like? I should be good to start any time this week or weekend! If you have any ideas you'd like to be incorporated into the first post shoot me a pm and we'll chat!

I'd say we could start at any time, but that kinda depends, will people who join later still be able to join In any role?

I'd say we could start at any time, but that kinda depends, will people who join later still be able to join In any role?
The people who join later can join in mostly any role, although I'll probably cap off the hero class students after a certain amount. Feel free to make even more if you want! I'm just working on painting my character right now, so hopefully I'll have him up soon!

The people who join later can join in mostly any role, although I'll probably cap off the hero class students after a certain amount. Feel free to make even more if you want! I'm just working on painting my character right now, so hopefully I'll have him up soon!
In that case I say just start whenever, I can't really expect a rush of new people without seeing if we can sustain it first. Should probably just kick off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back