• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia Next class Reboot: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Looks like its just Her and Kia atm since Mugen decided no (Unless she was also going Solo).

Ill through out a post in a few hours if i can to get started, kinda put it off due to OOC confusion over some things.

Ok finally got both posts out, ill hold off the Teacher for a few posts in from the others. Hopefully no issues with what ive put so far.

Looks like its just Her and Kia atm since Mugen decided no (Unless she was also going Solo).

Ill through out a post in a few hours if i can to get started, kinda put it off due to OOC confusion over some things.

o3o it be like that sometimes

I should be able to get a post up today or tomorrow sorry y’all I work during the weekends so it’s hard to get free time :closedeyescryingfrown:

It's okay to post robot fighting stuff right? As long as we're not being godlike or whatever? Cause I've been in some groups where the GMs controlled the robots or things like that

It's okay to post robot fighting stuff right? As long as we're not being godlike or whatever? Cause I've been in some groups where the GMs controlled the robots or things like that
Its fine to do so. It gives you guys the abbility to actually show what your character can do with their current abilities. Just do not go overboard

I kinda showed a bit then was going to Time-Skip with Haruka incase something else happens during the test to get involved in, ie Cut to aftermath on her next post. As for Kia's i was leaving it for Lillian to join in on the follow up for the first bot.

Though do shout if something goes too far in general that you notice incase i do it on accident.

Hey, is there any chance i could hop in?
I already have a student written but i was kinda hesitant on posting the CS because i didn't really know if this was still open

I'm going to work on a post later today (5 am right now) and ideally finish Dari, but I'm not too rushed on him since I intend for him to be in class B so if anyone else wants to be in that class or the max for A is filled there is at least person established in B

I honestly forget if I named a recommend. May need to come up with 2.

Lilliana2 Lilliana2

Mugen after the exam just walks over to Lilly with his hands out like "Can I have my seeds back?"

The seeds he stole from her then placed into her pocket after she discarded her bag. Yup definitely his seeds

Explanation for lily moving her hands, the plants kind of follow her movements think Avatar water bending for reference
1594616497261.gif
she can’t move as fluidly and kind of has to stop if she’s making a larger movement the only exception to this if if she’s really upset. In which case she seems to not have to use her hands at all but she has much less or no control over the plant growth and movement. Later on in the RP I’m planning on having her be able to move more smoothly and also be able to move plants without using her hands as much. She’ll also have to figure out how to control her quirk better when she’s in an emotional state. Also sorry I keep using grass I’ll use something else in the next post:closed eyes open smile:

Also sorry I keep using grass I’ll use something else in the next post:closed eyes open smile:

Oh no, I was just seeing if you were aware what Mugen did and was gonna suggest you just type out some of the seeds you had and use a randomizer to determine which ones he snuck into her pocket.

It's fine if Lily hasn't noticed yet but I was just checking if you knew out of character ^-^

Though low-key that was more of a "it'd be hilarious if she accidentally activated her quirk on the seeds without know ling it's in her pocket" and less of a "this will probably be helpful to her" move from Mugen. I mean if it did put her in danger he'd take responsibility and help her . . . After he stops laughing of course

That was more of a guess on him the character and me as the player on how Lily's quirk works o3o though that water bending comparison is good. I think a better visual example would be from the Swamp episode where a Water bender varient bended the vines in the swamp

August August yes that’s a better comparison but I couldn’t find any good gifs of them though :closedeyescryingfrown: and don’t worry I didn’t overlook it I was planning on waiting till later on in the exam to mention them...or wait till it’d be very inconvenient ;)

Posted for Kia at least, Lilliana2 Lilliana2 please tell me if you have a issue with any of that since im open to editing it in regards to Lily.
Ill work on a Post for Haruka later to throw up once others get a chance to put a response in.

Actually, i had time so did a post anyway. Thats both done at least with Teacher reaction on hold for real this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back