• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia Next class Reboot: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Inkles The Octo

The outcast
Thread Rules:

No posting unless your character and their quirk have been approved.

GM: Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo
Current DMs: Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318

Two character max unless approved by GM/DM. Any combination of characters (Student, Pro Hero, Villain) is fine.

Minimum lines per post:

Three lines on horizontal 16" PC. Not three sentences. Three lines.

Six lines on mobile. Again. Not six sentences (i.e.: Hi. I'm Joe. How are you? My fav color is blue. It's nice to meet you. What's your name?).

No one-liners or combined one-liners to create a paragraph. i.e:
Jane see Bill.
She runs over to him.
"Where were you?"
She stomps her foot.

Be respectful. We are here to have fun. No-one is the boss in this thread except the GM and DMs. We can boot, report, block or suspend as we see necessary.
We accept all criticism, tips and advice. This is NOT a one man show.

If someone comes to the Thread with less than proper grammar, deal with it or help them out.
It's not a writing contest. If you don't like that fact that we tolerate improper grammar here and we like helping new RPers to excel, there are plenty of other Threads for you to join.

All complaints MUST be submitted in PM to me and/or the DM(s). No public complaints. We need to be professional and respectful.

ABSOLUTELY NEVER. EVER. EVER. ANY SMUT/LEMONS/CLOP. If you feel that your romance is getting heated, take it to PM between the two players. Nothing above PG romance allowed in the thread.

No romance between Minors and Adults, even if both are students.
Absolutely no romance between students and teachers.
Student and villain/student and hero romances are permitted if they are both minors or both adults.

No foul language besides Piss, Damn and Hell, as these are also socially acceptable words when used in context. There are minors here. You can write "with obscenities" to accent your post. i.e.:
---"What are you doing?!?" Bakugo yelled, lacing his words with obscenities---
If you want to use A, F, J and Sh bombs in a one x one, take it to PM and return to the thread post-convo.

NPC Creation:
- Students may create NPCs for processing them into the school and fill in one or two student NPCs to create population.
- Only Teachers, Pro Heroes or Villains may create villain or pro hero NPCs.

In order to be approved to post in the thread, you must PM me or one of the DMs with the line "MHA Next Class Rules Accepted."

You have three strikes in five pages before you face the schedule of discipline.

Please be active. This cannot be a successful RP with people that post once a month. We will send a check-in every week, and if you don't respond three times in six weeks, you will face the schedule of discipline.

Last edited:
Ok no idea what CLOP is but i can guess something with what proceeds it. Regarding the use of foul language IC is [REDACTED], █ █ █ █ █ , ☠@✴# , etc fine?

I just need to decide which character i want to use as a student, or if i make a brand new one altogether.
The current top contender was Innocent Rich kid Kia Nok with Phone Quirk (Durable with Tech features) and Orphan Haruka Nishiki with Bungee Gum Quirk (TLDR Body can be made from an anime version of one that was used for wacky wall walker toys)

Was confused for a sec, just posted and was way too fast a response lol

Also got my sheet up. I’ve also made minor changes, such as the quirk is specifically unaffected by other quirks that change things. It honestly got to me that victor kept changing Razors metal to other objects. So that Kinda thing can’t happen anymore with my small change.

I’m also thinking of adding a student character this time around. Another one of my OCs that I wrote about in a book I’m writing

I have a dress up app (don’t judge me :neutralteeth:) and I tried making some kind of hypothetically suit for Lily and these are what I came up with
DF4A432A-03D2-4F51-B6B6-4C31C60555E1.jpeg034347AD-5CD7-41BD-88D9-AFB3F788107C.jpeg1495AC5E-9E7A-47F4-8D01-6F0ED53DD349.jpeg
The first one looks more like something that gives credit to her background growing up on the farm the other two make me think more of ninjas than superhero’s but it was the best I could do :closed eyes open smile: I think the second one is my favorite which one do y’all like?

More a fan of two myself as one is far more plain like a every day outfit (then again some costume were like that...ie Jirou etc)

I have a costume ready for Kia and Haruka, just didnt post them yet do to CS not wanting them or the hero name etc.

19702484_UmENkw7I64EGpUU1.png
7X8gM66.png
These were the two i had

Trying to make a character but having a lack of inspiration. Anyone got any recommendations, or an idea of what we may need. Like too few Teachers, students, heroes etc?

I can throw a teacher together if needed, though would prefer them to be a minor character with most of the focus on the students in general given the game. Not as big a fan of having big sections focusing on the Adults/Villians with Students just kind of their sitting around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back