• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia Next class Reboot: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I left Lily open in case anyone wants/needs someone to interact with I didn’t want to throw her in with the group just yet

I left Lily open in case anyone wants/needs someone to interact with I didn’t want to throw her in with the group just yet

We shorties gotta stick together!! And maybe stack into a trench coat to sneak into height restricted areas

It’s true! I think I might keep it a running thing with her that she’s always getting bumped into/ran over because she’s definitely short 🤣

It’s true! I think I might keep it a running thing with her that she’s always getting bumped into/ran over because she’s definitely short 🤣
As some at that height offline I can confirm that this is in fact a hard truth all smols of the world must face.

Especially in sports, so many people tripped over on me in soccer. I learned to stand my ground so I wouldn't topple over easily so when they ran into me thinking they'd knock me over they end up flipping over hahaha

As some at that height offline I can confirm that this is in fact a hard truth all smols of the world must face.

Especially in sports, so many people tripped over on me in soccer. I learned to stand my ground so I wouldn't topple over easily so when they ran into me thinking they'd knock me over they end up flipping over hahaha
I believe it! She’s definitely going to lose it one day and shove someone into a locker

I believe it! She’s definitely going to lose it one day and shove someone into a locker

I'll have you know that being inside a locker is actually not that bad. Not that I was shoved into it, I would go inside myself, sometimes just hide in there and read a book.

Don't worry though, Mugen will help her!! By shoving her into a smaller locker of course :DD

Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo I edited Lily’s character sheet, just her quirk abilities. It was really unorganized so I broke it up into categories instead of one long paragraph and I added in that she’s immune to plant poisons/toxins but this ability is currently unknown to her. I had her with that in the last RP and I somehow forgot to add it in when I posted her updated sheet :-_-lines:

Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo What would the Inkles say regarding bringing outside equipment into the test? As in a specific ruling since Kia likely would have asked that in the writing exam part and would effect the next day.

Ah ok, didnt want to assume and have issues arise (has happened before). Got 2/3 Yestaday parts of the posts done so far and templates, just typing away at moment.

I'll have to properly read all of the posts before replying just in case someone else was a lil more interesting

I skimmed most of them and just guessed it was my characters showing up later to make it easier.

FactionParadox FactionParadox I was thinking about making a villain who practices witchcraft (that’s not her quirk just her beliefs) would you be interested in having your villain apprentice working with her? I think it might be a cool matchup!

I am currently in a Danganronpa craze, just finished Chapter 3.

I'm insane so I started with the Third game in the series and I am playing it on the hardest setting when I've never played these games before.

"I watched the anime of the first game, it'll be fine. I'm a gamer!" :)))))))) It's finnne, not like I am missing all my shots and have to restart constantly-- all good here ciehzhdhwhhz

I'm going to make a response soon also ahhh I must learn more about Lily's quirk because I think I thought of a cool combo but only if her quirk works like that

Was going to have Kia attempt a team of sorts, but was waiting on others so I didnt do too much at once. If nobody is up for that though I can just say she grasps NPC's

Ahhhh I just realized that when I was adjusting Mugen's quirk in CS I accidentally deleted his bio and stuff. NOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back