• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia Next class Reboot: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Sounds good, Im curious on the actual starting point of the game as some go for The Entrance Exam while some go for first day of class.

Im good with either, the former requires either a test being created or the generic robot hunt from the show but also gives chance for some relationships/connections to form ahead of time, though the later jumps into the main hero class part. There is also the chance that several people will drop out so having whoever remains after the test IRL be more likely to continue on though, also the fact people could be split into multiple testing grounds like in the show (Or anyone who joins after can be said was in a diffrent testing ground).

I'll make a post after work. Sadly Inkles just lost a few point in one characters mind due to part of their speech.

Also I though quirk use on Private property was fine? So not sure what those passes are for.

I'll make a post after work. Sadly Inkles just lost a few point in one characters mind due to part of their speech.

Also I though quirk use on Private property was fine? So not sure what those passes are for.
Also, this is just her doing her job. outside of work she is just as bubbly and kind as a new student

Ah ok so like you could use it inside your house and garden fine, but pass let's you use it on a beach/near by park?

Yeah as for test I know each characters path already. I guess our posts is to put us at the exam grounds gate at the end right?.

The post we make finishes with our characters infront of the Entrance exam gates before the test starts.

I mean I was debating on having Mugen's little brother be in the background of things. Cause technically anyone can tryout but isn't recommended students exempt from having to do the exams? It doesn't bother me that much, maybe that's just the difference between if they go into class A if they pass or not in this case.

If you really want some characters in 1B ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 to roleplay with I wouldn't mind drafting up an actual sheet of Dari to submit if you'd have me.

I'll try and get a post out tonight (in 2-3 hours) works been crazy again as the lockdown started to be eased.

Ayy that's great. I was holding back a bit because I want to see more posts before really interacting.

Also now I really want to put Mugen's little brother in this, he's so precious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back