• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia Next class Reboot: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I can throw a teacher together if needed, though would prefer them to be a minor character with most of the focus on the students in general given the game. Not as big a fan of having big sections focusing on the Adults/Villians with Students just kind of their sitting around.
I agree with the adults villains parts being at a minimal if it causes the students to be sitting around doing nothing.
I like what we did in the last rp where we had the heroes and villains separated from what was going on in U.A.

I honestly think that the villains attacking so early on in the rp is what killed the last one because that’s when everyone just kinda stopped posting (I may be wrong though)

I can throw a teacher together if needed, though would prefer them to be a minor character with most of the focus on the students in general given the game. Not as big a fan of having big sections focusing on the Adults/Villians with Students just kind of their sitting around.
Oh yeah, thats understandable. Im only expecting a few teachers and i or Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 will play the principle

I agree with the adults villains parts being at a minimal if it causes the students to be sitting around doing nothing.
I like what we did in the last rp where we had the heroes and villains separated from what was going on in U.A.

I honestly think that the villains attacking so early on in the rp is what killed the last one because that’s when everyone just kinda stopped posting (I may be wrong though)
I have it planned that there will be the students main thread, a villains thread, heroes thread, and a heroes and villains thread. If anything major happens in the last thread, there will be a news announcment in the students thread

I understand what the heroes and villains thread is for because we had them before, but what are the heroes thread and the villains thread for?

Finished a Teacher/Pro Hero for a side character when needed.

I kinda want to do a hero, but I love playing villains and anti heros. I don't why I just think the fighting for justice thing is boring, but I hate Chaotic Stupid characters. So any character I try to make becomes a Neutral Evil/Chatoic Good.

I forget if i asked/was told if a Discord was on the books. Also what we looking at for a planned start time/date?

Also threw this together for what we have at then moment.

Students: 8
Alice Bradley, AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 (Pending)
Lily Anne Forrest, Lilliana2 Lilliana2 (Approved)
Mugen Hada, August August (Pending)
Margate Margate, Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Requested to read OOC/Awaiting Confirmation)
Haruka Nishiki, PlusUltra PlusUltra (Approved)
Kia Nok, PlusUltra PlusUltra (Approved)
Kotonaru Sekai, ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 (Approved)
Zenko Yashima, Japanime Japanime (Approved)

Heroes: 5
Samuel Barber, AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 (Approved)
Yattsuya Hachikai, PlusUltra PlusUltra (Pending)
Akey Akey, Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (WIP)
David Listman, Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 (Pending)
Misha Rina, Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo (Approved)

Villian: 1
Ace Adair, Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants (Approved)

Last edited:
I mean GM will likely make them, would be better to make a student given focus is going to be very small on Villians at the start at least i think.

Yeah i made a teacher just for the side story stuff incase it leaves students with nothing to do, dont plan on them being that big on screentime other than the odd class. Also she had 2 mentors from origional cast, i just didnt mention the first by name lol

Not sure about the mind control villain, especially in an RP setting and with that sort of duration etc.

Aight, so we have the main school thread up!! Please wait for the first post coming up later on in the day before posting.

So, both characters are in? Nice!

Razor might not show up often unless people are getting food or there is an emergency that he’s needed

Alice on the other hand, being a student, will be there quite often

I cant say how active ill be but ill try to be frequent 😜

Yeah the Teacher i had is a side character out of if there needed for a practical/class ie Hero Name class is likely something they get pulled in for, or when legal issue/press statements needed.

Anyway, if im being talked to, Definitely tag me, as im gonna be in more than one rp and RpNation doesn’t like to notify me of all my watched threads for some reason

Internet is being shit. will be tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest. I promise on my life this time. mobile is horrible for me as well. Principle is almost done as well. My internet should be fixed soon as well so I got that going for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back