• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rowdyraven

❛   ꒰⠀⠀𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖊
hii!! I am looking to rp mha with a partner !! I am looking to do an oc x canon double up where each of us would get to muse our ocs, and play the love interest for the other person!

please note i am only on season one and have not finished it yet!! however we dont necessarily have to stick 100% to the plot!!

i ask that the rp is literate/semi literate or novella style ! Reply here or shoot me a message to plot :]

hiya! I'm not confident in roleplaying canon but I'm up for trying. Mostly because I never tried so I don't think it'd turn out terrible haha. Just tell me which character and I'll let you know how familiar I am with them (haven't watched season 5 yet Dx)

I also have female two ocs: one goes to ua academy and the other isn't on either side of villains/heroes. both of them are also shipped with canon characters

whatever you wanna go with is fine by me~ pm if interested :))

hii!! I am looking to rp mha with a partner !! I am looking to do an oc x canon double up where each of us would get to muse our ocs, and play the love interest for the other person!

please note i am only on season one and have not finished it yet!! however we dont necessarily have to stick 100% to the plot!!

i ask that the rp is literate/semi literate or novella style ! Reply here or shoot me a message to plot :]
I’d be down. But I have quite a few OCs I wanna pair with canon characters. Would you wanna do 4 pairings instead of 2? If not I’d still totally be down to RP with you. 😊

Hellooo. I'm totally up for this, and I would love to be apart of this!! (: If you are still open to this of course. I would greatly accept to pair oc's with canon! I would say I'm pretty semi literate to literate.
I have a few ocs in mind for my part! But I'm also interested in seeing which ones you have.

Send me a pm if you're still interested, no pressure or anything. But, honestly, this seems like a pretty fun roleplay to do. /ᐠ. ᴗ.ᐟ\~
Have a good day/evening/night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back