• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Lost Heroes

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Kinren noticed the group that was that was selling dream catchers had broken up and growns. He knew they were under cover officers and his condition was know good to fight. He thought of some way to escape but then coughed. He looked down at his hand and frowns blood covered his glove.

Kinren cussed not have anymore pills. He just hid his hand and pulled his sword from the scabbard preparing for a battle. He was going to make this quick as he didn't have long before an attack would happen. His attacks happened when he ran out of pills and he usually puked his guts up.

The vigilante-teen, having quickly disappeared into the shadows, slumped against a wall of a different alleyway, releasing an exhuasted sigh as he glared up at his window. His shoulder still stung, but he could ignore it until he cpuld treat it.
Only one problem. His first aid kit was in his room, and climbing up the usual way, jumping from on top of the dumpster grabbing onto the windowsill, was not sounding fun at all.
‘Oh well. Too late now.’
He thought to himself. With a scowl, he strode forward and awkwardly clambered onto the dumpster, wrinkling his nose at the stink wafting from it. Once on top of the dumpster, he stood and leapt once again, managing to just barely grasp the windowsill with his good arm. He attempted to bring himself upward, but his hand slipped, and he fell backwards, slamming into the ground with a thump.
He gritted his teeth as white-hot pain shot up his shoulder. A string of curse words that could make even the toughest of villains turn pink at the ears fell from his lips in a shout muffled only by his mask.

(Idk who I would tag for this, but if someone needs to introduce one of their characters, they could probably have someone nearby investigate the kid screeching curses.)

Isabella Cornelia Contiellos
The girl was ignored as other people started to enter the Alleyway. It was making her uneasy, the company was not welcomed in her eyes. Isabella had no exit behind her and she knew that if she tried to get out from the employee entrance, the humans who actually work there may get suspicious of her and alert their boss. "It seems that we have company, it will be hard to fight through them all but it is a possible task.", Leviathan said as he started to look like a dog on a leash that is snarling, ready to bite. When she heard the serpent's thought, she took it and considered it. She may defeat them by using fire and just generally attacking them from afar but it can be quite risky. Isabella decided to not continue on with the idea but she is still considering it. She then walk in the doors and started to walk in the main room of the establishment. She went out from the employee's entrance and into a room. The room was filled with food and there seems to be a woman, sitting and eating a meal in peace. She was very voluptuous and wore a very provocative attire. Isabella wondered what was her business here.
PlusUltra PlusUltra

• 6R8olqs.png

Jean Glastonbury
    "Spin Doctor"

Mood: Excited
    Mentions: Ribbit Ribbit , iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing

Stretching her hands behind he head "Now thats what i like to see!" pointing to the boys smile with a gesture of their finger "Well given i kinda failed to get here in time, least i could do is give you a lift if you want? I mean chances of being mugged twice in one night are low but murphys law does have a habbit of kicking in at times right?" laughing a little more before turning her attention to the the girl next to him, Girlfriend maybe?.

Blinking at the question she slaps her head "Oh i knew i was forgetting something, so as for who i am" taking a stepn back she gives another larger spin, golden energy seeming to jump off as she sticks a leg out directly behind her and balances on the other, arms cast out wide in a almost ballet like dance "Embarking on the winding Spiral Path, grabbing the old and taking it ever higher to to the new dawn to turn the dark into light! The Golden Spiral SPIN DOCTOR!" throwing her full energy into the movements and handing with a bow, arm crossed over her chest on over pointing upwards to the heavens grin seemingly even wider. "Oh and the same offer goes for your cute girlfriend here too" One think of note is through her entire conversation she has yet to actually use the word hero or own up to the claim, then again she never denied it either.

Last edited:
The boy was about to turn around when the woman mentioned a lift. Did she have a car ? Anyways, better than walking, he thought. "Yeah, that'd be great."
He then watched the woman enthusiastically introduce herself, smiling at the exact image of a hero he had as it spun around energetically infront of him.
Though he quickly stopped smiling, giving way to a nervous smile as he blushed intensely, kinda wishing he hadn't destroyed his hoodie so he could hide his face. He opened his mouth to speak but quickly stopped as he just couldn't speak english "E-Ela não é.." He tried to say anything but was too embarrassed.
PlusUltra PlusUltra
iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing

Last edited:

• imagesUYV9DS1Y.jpg

'A ride home would probably be best for the poor guy' Diana thought, finally beginning to calm down 'he really has been through enough today'. The hero, who Diana now knew as Spin Doctor, continued her dizzying dance just a while longer after her introduction, then stopped. The young college alumni was about to start on her way home herself, already lost in the thought of a warm shower and long rest when the aforementioned Spin Doctor practically dragged her back to reality. She couldn't believe what she was hearing "wait, what? What!?" Diana's face immediately flushed a violent shade of red. "I never- I mean, I- where did-" her mind raced to order her words into something intelligible. "I'm sorry, but I think you misunderstand! We barely know each other! We just met today!"

She quickly flicked her eyes toward the boy, who seemed to be almost as uncomfortable as she was. He muttered something she couldn't understand, but the red in his cheeks gave him away. A hard day at work and now embarrassed in public, in front of this boy. At this point, Diana just wanted to get home. She sighed, trying to regain at least some sense. Her apartment was still a while away, and it was getting too dark now that she had stopped to stick her nose where it didn't belong. Diana honestly would have rather walked than bare any more humiliation, but witnessing the end result of a recent mugging convinced her enough to say "I-I'll take that ride, though... If you don't mind."

• 6R8olqs.png

Jean Glastonbury
    "Spin Doctor"

Mood: Excited

Jean simply chuckles at the reactions of the two, oh they were just adorable! clapping her hands together once shes managed to calm down a bit and recompose herself "Great, Great......Dont worry will have you back in a jiffy" pausing for a moment in thought "Well.....as soon as i know where back is but hey can worry about that detail on the way!". Casting a gaze towards the roofs she presses on a white section of her forarm as a golden circle is illuminated, followed by a high pitched whine that seems to be getting closer and brighter along the rooftops above them. After a moment what seems to be a modified cycle jumps down, coming to a rest next to her "Runnings good but sometimes cant beat taking it a bit easier".

The mainthing that stands out about the golden colored motorcycle seems to be the tires have been exchanged for what seems to be large rubber balls instead, held in place with a strange support system (image idea) "Normally built for 2, but fairly sure can get a 3rd on if you dont mind getting a bit snug" a wry smirk crosses her lips as she takes her seat on the veichle.

With a glare at the wall, he sighed. How was he getting out of this one?
A low mutter came from beneath the surgical mask that concealed his mouth, sounding suspiciously like another cuss, this time directed at the bricks before him. Slowly, he scooted back onto the top of the dumpster, biting his lip to keep from yelping at the stinging pain in his shoulder. He was going to have to fix the hoodie later... And wash it. Washing clothes with bloodstains without getting caught by his mom was always oh so much fun.
He unzipped the hoodie and yanked it off, scowling at the nip of the cold night air. Gently, he wrapped the black cloth around his arm in a makeshift attempt at first aid. He just hoped that no one recongnized the scruffy t-shirt he was wearing, a light gray short-sleeve with the words “Not a morning person, just an insomniac.” printed in bold letters.
The makeshift sling dulled the pain slightly, enough for him to grab hold of the window and not let go this time. After long minute of ungracefully scrabbling around, he had managed to hook his leg over the side of the window and roll into his room. He sighed with relief, quickly dropping to his knees to rummage around beneath his bed, searching for the first aid kit he stored beneath.

Kinren glared as he was boxed in and launched an attack. He cut the left officer slightly and spit some blood into the cut but before he could do anything more. He cursed as convulsions hit his body.

He fell to his knees puking up his guts as his body became useless. He gave up then as he puked more blood covering his shirt. He knew he would eventually escape so let the officers take him. He had no reason to fight them,as he had no strength left. He fell to his knees and put his hands up in surrender.

Last edited:
[div style="background:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PaltryReasonableIberianchiffchaff-size_restricted.gif'); background-size: cover; background-attachment:fixed; color:white; overflow:auto;width:400px, height:200px;"][div style="max-width:400px; height:100%; padding:30px; overflow:auto; border: 2px solid;"]

( Mobile users scroll → and then ↓ for mentions n title )
"Mmm. . . ," Sitting cozily in a plush and warm chair comforter on a balcony with a large awning was Kagura Hamasaki, a former vigilante. Her legs scrunched into the seat and she buried little toes into the corners of her seat, seeking warmth. The cool breeze flusters through her hair causing it to ripple like waves.

She closed her eyes and smiled full of smittenness, She lifted the cup of tea to her lips and blew on the smoke to cool it down.

"It's going to drizzle soon." She smiled and took a sip, "Delic-" Disrupted by the sounds of a struggle coming from the side of her apartment complex building, she found herself annoyed with it.

' Do people not know how to be silent. . .' Was her first initial thought, but then she had to think about it. "I'm still a hero..." She sighed, placing her cup of tea on a small table.

She stood up dusting off her fluid ankle-length skirt and adjusting her turtleneck sweater. She removed her glasses and placed them on the table and closed her eyes. Suddenly she opened her eyes exuding intent to harm, she sprints off, jumping onto the metal bars of her balcony and then leaping off of it with incredible strength.

She allowed herself to freefall for a moment, before casting a web towards another building. THWIP! She swung around the corner into the alley and gracefully landed onto a metal bridge connecting the two buildings together. She watched the individuals down below. "Problem seems to be resolved..."

The woman below raised a bit of concern for her, 'Hmm. . .That woman doesn't look familiar.' A single thin thread extended from the point of her finger and she wrapped her hair into a messy bun. She casually walked over the bridge to the staircase going down, "Hey you, In the yellow. Are you from here? Are you a hero?"

As she made her way down she noticed a student with her and raised her eyebrow in concern. "Hmph. . ."

[/div]

[div style="width:400px; height:300px; overflow:hidden; padding:30px; overflow:fix; border: 0px solid; position:relative; right; margin:auto;center;top:-740px;left:295px;"]

ブラックウィドウBlack Widow
Mentions: Ribbit Ribbit PlusUltra PlusUltra
[/div][/div]

Last edited:
Isabella Cornelia Contiellos
As Isabella was looking inside the room, the woman came up to her and started talking to her. She was very uncomfortably close to the girl which made Leviathan snap his jaws and barks like a dog. "Oh Leviathan! Have some manners! Please excuse us, he's like this when he meets strangers.", the peppermint girl said as she distanced herself from the woman and trying to control the dragon serpent's actions. "I'm sorry for barging inside, I'll go now.", Isabella says as she proceeded to exit the room slowly and close the door. She went to the hallway and finally leave the private suites and into the public lounge.
The girl and her dragon proceeds to exit the establishment with ease. She looks at her notes once more and returns to the cemetery. She climbs down the hatch and closes it. She gets a map that has been filled with pins and red strings with a bunch of remarks on certain locations and faces. She adds Lorenzo Medici's names and notes that she gathered from the room into the map. She makes food for her self by frying some meats and seasoning it with salt and pepper. Isabella and Leviathan eats their meals with comfort inside their bunker. "You know, your father would be proud of you.", the dragon says as she paused and petted the head of the serpent. Isabella washes the plates and utensils with a running faucet and a sink. The water seems to be working even though it's abandoned. She proceeds to sit on the floor and get a book. 'The Phantom of The Opera. How amusing.', she thought as she proceeded to read the book.

Nick let out a quiet sigh as he calmed down, laughing a bit with the hero. He turned his head to where the noise came from after she pressed something, likely calling her vehicle.
He already knew what was coming. His eyes widened when he saw a motorcycle, but he quickly regained control as he thought it would be impolite to refuse now.
"Oh God.." He thought, trying to decide where to sit to be less weird.
He wasn't that far away from school grounds now that he thought about it, hoping the women wouldn't tell the staff he had escaped in the middle of the night.
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:

• 6R8olqs.png

Jean Glastonbury
    "Spin Doctor"

Mood: Apprehensive
    Mentions: Ribbit Ribbit iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing L E M O N L E M O N

As shes waiting for the other two to hop on she turns her head to the new arrival, keeping the smile on her face though inwardly her she shifts to be ready for anything. If this is a established hero shes going to have to scarper fast, though she seems to have noticed one of the others which means its time to act regardless. Best to buy them time "Get on quick if you want, not sure if i may need to take off soon" whispering to the other two, her tone low through her wide smile.

"Oh howdy, this alleyway really is getting busy tonight huh?" resting her arms down on the handbar and idly spinning her fingers around over the edge, a feigned look of dissapointment for a second "Yellow? I mean i guess in the light but it was really supposed to be more of a gold, then again some support item contractors do take creative licence right?" laughing to herselive a little "But either way no point in worrying hear, I just happened to drop in along a patrol route right?, nobody got seriously hurt, the muggers will be picked up soon and just rapping up. No need to worry" waving her hand idly as she shifts her weight to put the other leg on a foot hold of the bike "What about you?, Busy night or just checking out the commotion? Id be open for a bit more chat but its kinda looking like its going to rain in a bit, best not get caught outside when it does"

Last edited:
Kinren growls lightly as she does this but just sits though it all quitley as the blood runs down his chest. Kinren lets a few tears fall as a pain washes over him. He calmly speaks up " will you hurry the heck up here. I rather be taken to jail than sit here and bleed or puke all my guts up." Kinren was calm although really was freezing and cold.

Kinren was in complete misery sitting their with blood coating his shirts and chin. He pants in pain as he watches the hero with an almost calm manner.

Character: Daxter Quiller
Interacting: None... right now.... I’m fine with people randomly screeching up at him from the ground for casually sneaking into an apartment though
Tags: None right now

Dax sighed, leaving the window open more out of sheer exhuastion than anything else. Quickly, he ripped off the surgical mask and black ribbon around his eyes and hid them beneath the bed. Gently, he untied the hoodie from his shoulder, shoving it under the bed to clean it later. Glaring at the stab wound on his arm, he wrestled his shirt off and dumped it under the bed as well.
Silently, he grabbed the first aid kit, also beneath the bed, and went to work. The moonlight gave him little light to work by, only being able to illuminate the room through a small window, but he didn’t need light really. Night vision came in handy at times.
Daxter grabbed a tattered paper towel and clumped it up. After dumping some rubbing alchohol on it, he pressed it to the wound, hissing slightly at the sting. He did his best to rub off the worst of the blood, but his skin was still stained red even when he finished. He squinted at the wound, debating whether or not it was gauze worthy. Dax poked it experimentally, flinching slightly when a lightning bolt of pain shot up his shoulder. Yup, definitely needed bandaging.
Scowling, he snatched the roll of gauze from in the med kit, which was torn and dirtied, barely even ten inches long, but it would do the job. Clumsily, he managed to wrap it enough so that it stayed in place. Good enough.

• aid1552771-v4-728px-Be-Like-Ohana-Matsumae-from-Hanasaku-Iroha-Step-11.jpg

Diana took one look at the motorcycle and felt her face flush again. She didn't even have to think about it, "y-you go in front, uh-...". She froze for a moment, then felt another wave of embarrassment wash over her as she realized she never asked for the boy's name. Of course she didn't, with the way this day ended up turning out for her. First thing's first, though. She immediately got behind the boy and hurriedly pushed him towards the bike, "you first!" then just kind of paused, unsure how to go about asking his name without trying to sound creepy or awkward. "Uh... W-wha-... I-mean-I.... So..." Despite her best attempts, she knew she had somehow managed to screw up. Resigning herself to being socially inept, she sighed and tried again "What's your name, by the way?" Ribbit Ribbit PlusUltra PlusUltra L E M O N L E M O N

"Oh ! Uh, okay.." He hopped on the bike after being pushed
He looked at the girl with a confused face as she tried to say something. When she managed to get it out he responded calmly
"Oh, yeah, I'm Nick. What's yours ?"
He noticed the girl was as awkward as he was and smiled.
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:

• 6R8olqs.png

Jean Glastonbury
    "Spin Doctor"

Mood: Entertained

As soon as both are secured on the bike she throws a hand to the older woman "Nice Chat, Will do it again in better scenery maybe" Laughing as the a flash of golden energy comes out and the tires start to rapidly spin, shooting forwards at insane speeds and out to the main roads, seemingly making impossible turns without leading as the tires throw in all 4 directions easily. Oh it really was worth the money she paid, worked perfect with her quirk and never let her down...God bless independant support item contractors.

From the sky all that can really be seen is a golden line weaving through the streets, letting the other two talk since this was just adorable. Heck maybe she can work as a match maker in her spare time? eh time will tell.

Kinren watched the officers as blood continued to drip out of his mouth. He shook in cold as he heard the ambulance. He hated and feared only doctors and struggled in his binds at the sound. Kinren was obvisly in pain but didn't wish to be taken in the ambulance their.

Kinren trembled even more at the thought of his condition and the news. He got out of the binds and scooted back terrified of the ambulance but not fighting the officers.

• aid1552771-v4-728px-Be-Like-Ohana-Matsumae-from-Hanasaku-Iroha-Step-11.jpg

Admittedly, Diana wasn't the best at the whole "communicating with people in public" thing. The boy's cute face and the hero's pushy assumptions only made matters worse. Usually, Diana wasn't so high-strung, but all the day's events were catching up to her. A rough day at her job, her massive load of Calc homework, witnessing a mugging, the various people with quirks around her; saying her mind was doing circles at the moment was an understatement. It was somewhere in orbit already. Trying and failing to sound anywhere in the realm of "calm and collected" Diana proceeded to once again trip over her own words, "mynameisDiat'syours?" She stopped, sighed, hopped onto the hero's motorcycle, and started over. "My name's Diana. Sorry, I'm exhausted" she replied with a face that oozed self-disappointment. Her eyelids hung low over her eyes and despite still blushing, her lips were shaped into an almost childish pout. Added to her tussled-up hair and wrinkled pants and blouse, she'd look almost comically miserable to anyone who cared to look her way. "I'm so done with today..."
    Ribbit Ribbit PlusUltra PlusUltra

The boy chuckled, it was nice to know he wasn't the only one who had problems talking to other people. "It's alright, nice meeting you two." He said as he saw the hero academy a bit down the road. "You can drop me off over there." He said to the woman driving as he checked his phone for the time. Wondering how would he get back to his room without being noticed, he put his phone away again.
PlusUltra PlusUltra

• 6R8olqs.png

Jean Glastonbury
    "Spin Doctor"

Mood: Thoughtful
    Mentions: Ribbit Ribbit @iwrite

Leaving the older woman in the dust she eventually arrives at the destination, spinning around as she comes to a stop next to the larger building. Its only now it struck her this was the hero academy, a place she had almost found hersself and maybe in another world would have, if not for for the limitations it would have thrown on her in helping. Turning a head to look at the two on the bike, seems they were wanting to be heroes themselves, the girl stopping to help someone in need definately had the right idea and bother of them seemed nice enough.....I guess time will tell though if they will really understand the quirked world.

Looking to the building she cant help but feel some annoyance at how this placed churned out heroes like a product sometimes, way too many gloryhounds in it for the status and money in recent years, and even the real heroes got shackled down with the red tape. Should she say something to them? something that might plant a seed? or should she hope they might figure it out themselves. With a long sigh she gives a wide smile to them "Well hope your not too tired for tommorow with all this excitement, here the training her can be hell sometimes. But lets keep this outing between us ok? Its ok to break the rules sometimes if you can help out but others might take exception to a few of them" tapping her wrist and non-existant watch for empahsis "Either way, Wish you the best of luck. Will probebly see your around again eventually so take care until then ok?" laughing as she directs them off before readying to leave into the night.

Kinren struggled more as the ambulance team carried him in. He cries in fear and pain as he struggles more with the thought of being taken to the hospital. He throws up again as more blood drips down his chin. He struggles even when the start to drive and yells in a fear filed tone " im in no need of help, please don't take me to see the doctors." kinren looked like a broken child right now as he was strapped into the stretcher and tears fell down into his eyes.

Nick smiled as he hopped off the bike, he had been suffering through this "hell" for a few weeks now. It certainly was very different to what he was used to: old classrooms, chaos and terrible students. Here it was all clean and organized(for the most part, that is). "I will, thank you two." He smiled as he walked off into the school.
Sneaking in wasn't really the right term, he had hoped not to have to walk around the school, but there was simply nobody looking he just waltzed right into the dark corridors. Until he was caught, that is.
Thankfully he managed to(after a couple of lies about having to visit a sick girlfriend in the hospital) convince the janitor to let him go without warning the rest of the school staff. From there he just took a bath and threw himself on his bed.
Though.. He just couldn't sleep, he knew had forgotten something...
He took out his phone and called someone.

"Oi mãe.." (Hi mom..)
As they spoke(he left out the part where he left in the middle of the night and got robbed), he remembered when she made him promise to call her every night. He knew this was half out of curiosity about the rest of the world and half worrying about him. Only after they hung up an hour later he managed lie down.
As he started to fall asleep he thought about this whole chapter of his life: Was he doing the right thing ? Would he be able to return home with a degree and change something ? Would his services be better as a vigilante, working away from the corrupt government and law ? These things kept him up at night normally. But he was kinda tired today so he just fell asleep.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back