• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia longterm RP (OCxCanon, FxF)

MonstarXany

I miss my wife tails. I miss her a lot.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Things about me:

- You all may call me Xany.
- I go by she/her pronouns.
- I am 18 years old.
- I have been roleplaying for 5 years and have joined here in hopes of finding more roleplay.
- I mainly write novella style if you want to call it that, I used to rp on discord a lot and would reach the 2k word cap a lot there.
- Can also rp on discord if one prefers.
- My timezone is CET aka Central Europe Time. Note that even if your timezones are very different I would not mind doing RP as long as you are active and/or communicate with me.

Some rules:
- Please be able to write more than one line. Try matching my posts somewhat.
- Please be 17 or older.
- Be aware that I sometimes get busy, I may not be able to write up a reply instantly but I will try to reply as quickly as possible.
- I won't get angry if you ghost me for a little while because you are busy, but please say you may not be able to reply for a while if you do get busy.
- I am mainly looking do to OC x Canon. I can double in the sense that I add more OCs that I can play so we can ship more, but if you want doubling in the sense I also play a canon character I can't do that, mostly because I feel like I don't do canon characters justice.
- I am up for some OOC chatting too.

What I am looking for:
- I am looking to do a nice longterm, slowburn, fluffy, romance story in the My Hero Academia universe, more specifically in U.A.
- I would be playing my OC Grace Johnson, an Australian student who has moved to Japan to be able to join U.A.
- Her quirk is that all her cells are overcharged and super-sped meaning she basically has super speed, though I have been playing with other quirk ideas which we could discuss.
- Alongside her I would play some other OCs mostly her family.
- In the RP Grace would build a relationship with one of the girls from U.A. until it becomes a romantic relationship. The build up to it would be slow with many twists and turns! No big actions scene tbh mostly like normal school drama stuff!
- I am searching for a partner who can play one of the Class 1-A or Class 1-B girls! We can discuss which one you wish to play! I am up for any of the girls to be honest but my favorites are these. For class 1-A it's Tsuyu and Toru while for class 1-B it's Reiko, Ibara and Pony! Though ANY of the girls is fine with me!.

-I do hope to hear from all of you, love Xany.

Last edited:
Been a while! But here is another bump folk!

Time for another bump! Still looking for folk!

It has been a while since I have been on! My life has been quite busy but now I am free to rp again and as such I shall give this post a bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back