• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Am I doing alright on the plot? I've had most of this stuff planned out from the start. I've been trying to echo the main story to keep it feeling like MHA and explore the main themes, but I'm not sure if what I've been doing feels cliche or anything.

Oh please. Everything's been going just fine, all things considered. Most MHA rps I'm in never even get this far, so you're definitely doing something right.

Eh? Ah shucks, Thanks, guys! Not sure what I did, but I'm sure It was just playing off what you all set up for me

Mrs. Great has frickn One for All XDDDDDDDD I didn't see that coming but OOF is she actually gonna give it to someone JSKAHAKHDAS

I vote Mako honestly but either her or Jacki would be a fine choice

This is all I can think about rn

this is way funnier in the dub I had no idea

Seemed fine to me, not wanting to crowd him so Clementine was focusing on Great for the moment.

You over do it?

Boi I ain't no one to judge. Mako be out here submitting to reality and spitting some Shakespearean stuff without reprise.

In what possible way could you over do it?

Nah, you good.

You over do it?

Boi I ain't no one to judge. Mako be out here submitting to reality and spitting some Shakespearean stuff without reprise.

In what possible way could you over do it?

Nah, you good.
Also Mako's line about how Xander losing it was way scarier than Ferryn losing it made me want to laugh and cry simultaneously XD WHY FERRYN WHY ARE YOU SO SMOL

I mean thats not incorrect.

On side note think i thought of a good solution to one of Clems issues she had when fighting at the school, namely being really unused to not hitting a person too hard for what they can take since not wanting to seriously hurt them. Gonna have her start taking up Brazilian jiu-jitsu then work that in for multiple persons with trick i thought up.

Say hello to your chronically confused boi! I would've made a post by now buttttt, I'm very much confused as to what I should post, sorry.

I mean there is likely to be a break in classes (then maybe mention of dorms etc for security)

Probably, It'd be a little weird if they were like "Hey I know you just got kidnapped- But get back to class. No running in the halls!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back