• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
pbtenchi pbtenchi Good question. As a dumb highschool student though, my brain's already been fried because of recent exams.

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Ooooh, I wish I had talent for art XD Do one for Shayyyyyy

Well maybe the villains try baiting them into a trap using the students, but after surviving/defeating the ambush the heroes find clues at the ambush point.

Or maybe some hero recognizes something about one of the attacking villains, it could be player-controlled or one of the many npc goons who were helping. They could then track the recognized villains to base through some good old sleuthing.

Had such a good time doing the last two, I thought I'd keep it up and do the most adorable terrifying girl Mako, Hope you like it GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

View attachment 616750

Given how much stuff makes up Maki-Mak's attire, this turned out pretty awesome.

Ok the OOC chat was not giving me updates again for a while.
Pretty much Clementines hooked up to a constant stream/pump of the stuff wherever they actually locked her down, so kinda needs that turning off/taking out before she can really do anything.

Why is Ferryn thankful that Chronosis made Jacki be quiet? XD

Perhaps her panicky thoughts led her to believe that young Jacki was about to literally die for a chance to keep insulting her captors. And so any chance to avoid losing a fellow classmate is seen as a preferable one.

Yeah until Clementine gets the feed turned off/pulled out ill wait for others still, Though i was tempted to maybe introduce a Vigilante maybe for when the raid happens.

Idea was pretty much there was a Mercenery character that got hired by Clementines family off the record.

I've been waiting for responses to my last post mostly, Ya can't knock the Captain off the ship that easy

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

What do you want to happen with your escape attempt? Because escaping right now might be the best idea.
I can do that ;3

I was thinking her escaping might cause mass chaos and angry villies, but I feel like Mako and possibly Clem might end up also escaping to help her? GrieveWriter GrieveWriter PlusUltra PlusUltra I don't think my intention was that they end up actually getting out, but Ferryn might try to fight them off, fail, and get re-chained, idk

Lemme know what should happen and I'll post tomorrow

I mean Clem cant really try to escape until someone turns off the constant stream of drugs being thrown into her system and she gets a bit to sober. I was thinking one of the classmates would pull the wires out etc but until then shes kinda stuck.

Other idea if nobody does that, was to bring in an NPC Vigilante to raise hell, maybe even a "bounty" put on the Villians by Clems father for safe return.

I can do that ;3

I was thinking her escaping might cause mass chaos and angry villies, but I feel like Mako and possibly Clem might end up also escaping to help her? GrieveWriter GrieveWriter PlusUltra PlusUltra I don't think my intention was that they end up actually getting out, but Ferryn might try to fight them off, fail, and get re-chained, idk

Lemme know what should happen and I'll post tomorrow

Whoops, meant to say not the best idea. Probably just getting rechained would be smoother.

I mean Clem cant really try to escape until someone turns off the constant stream of drugs being thrown into her system and she gets a bit to sober. I was thinking one of the classmates would pull the wires out etc but until then shes kinda stuck.

Other idea if nobody does that, was to bring in an NPC Vigilante to raise hell, maybe even a "bounty" put on the Villians by Clems father for safe return.
You can make and introduce a new character whenever you'd like, but might be best to wait until the raid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back