• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nah, if one cannot get to sleep the simplest solution is to channel your inner owl and work to become nocturnal. Once nocturnal you can start leveling up so your character doesn't need to sleep as much, then eventually it won't even seem like a problem.
I mini maxed strength and charisma personally

Everyone still alive? Sorry for not posting for a while. Been a busy couple of weeks, but I'm now back in the Uk and my only obstacle is jetlag. I'll try and get something up later today.

Everyone still alive? Sorry for not posting for a while. Been a busy couple of weeks, but I'm now back in the Uk and my only obstacle is jetlag. I'll try and get something up later today.
I'm alive, just felt I should wait for others to post, but if the nothing else comes up, I'm happy to fill the gap

Ain't alot, But I'm working on an animated 8-bit thingy for Prof. Violet. Might do some other characters after

Violet.png

Ayyy, There he is! Not much movement but I had a good time. And any practice is good practice! Anyone want me to try and make their character?

Prof. Violet.gif

Finally posted. Jetlag is a mighty foe.

Also, fun Andrei fact. There is a hierarchy of individuality. The more an Andrei stands out as their own person, the less other Andrei feel unwilling to listen to them, so Sister has a lot of authority.

I think I did a pretty good job on this one, Another one of Prof. Violet, Closer up, kinda like a portrait, Whatcha guys think?
Prof. Violet portrait.png

It's interesting looking back on the first parts of the RP, I was just checking some of the posts in the entrance exam lol

Ineptitude Ineptitude There's my beautiful boy! I gotta say, its alot easier capturing a character's likeness when they're your own lol. But I think it turned out alright

shay-png.616633

Attachments

• Shay.png
    Shay.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Back