• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Was waiting on a post from someone else but sure, Ill have some adult heroes show up to cover those in cafeteria and she gets dragged away second too late or something. Ill likely post tommorow if i can

Welp, there goes my finishing post. This arc was nice, and by nice I mean a fucking nightmare for our heroes, can't wait for the next one.

Been busy, still gonna get to posting just kinda been a pain IRL, Ill try to make time tommorow

All hope is lost, he dropped the mix bois

Damn it Cap, now I gotta make that a running theme...

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Can I just say how much I am in awe of your creativity as a writer MY GOSH--
I mean, I'll take your praise with grace but I wouldn't really call it creativity. I just thought that Slinger wouldn't be able to haul everyone outta there on her own. Then I thought it'd be funny if the Villains who did show up were dancing dramatically the entire time, then everything sorta spiraled from there.

I mean, I'll take your praise with grace but I wouldn't really call it creativity. I just thought that Slinger wouldn't be able to haul everyone outta there on her own. Then I thought it'd be funny if the Villains who did show up were dancing dramatically the entire time, then everything sorta spiraled from there.
Not creativity?! YOU WROTE A WHOLE FREAKING RAP AND ALSO PROVIDED AMPLE DESCRIPTION OF THIS BIG MIX DUDE XDDDD He must be Present Mic's second cousin or something.

Damn it Cap, now I gotta make that a running theme...

You dropped... THE MIKE.

IRL is pretty exhausting right now. I'll start the next arc soon.

Wont be the first game he's abandoned without a word....think this is 5th at least.

Guessing Clem is going to be a bit Loopy given the amount of Tranqs they keep pumping in to keep up with her consumption lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back