• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Alright, how should the two run into each other? Perhaps my guy does a simple purse snatching to test out his new gadgetry and ends up in an alley near where the car is parked?

Little do they know that every time Mako changes outfits, she undergoes an extended dressing montage which ends with her keeping the exact same mask and hat each time.

10th Street
The woman walked down the street clutching tightly to her purse. She was meeting her husband at a bus station and was forced to go through a more "hideous" part of town, locally known as Devil's Street, due to the crime that was prevalent in the area. As the woman walked. she suddenly heard raspy laughter and the sound of something metallic scraping on a nearby wall. Suddenly, a tall, lanky figure suddenly leaped from the shadows and landed gracefully in front of the woman. The woman screamed in horror when she saw the horrific figure, who was wearing torn, and slightly rotten Victorian Clothing and had what looked like metallic talons on his fingers. Most horrifying though, was his face, which looked utterly demonic and twisted, and was topped by a very wide, unnatural grin. The man then let out a raspy laugh and said in a raspy, almost demonic voice,
" Let's make this easy love. Hand over the purse and I won't be forced to disfigure yer pretty face."

The woman immediately screamed and tried to make a run for it. The demon however, just laughed evilly and leapt into the air and landed in front of the woman. He then slashed the woman across the cheek, making her scream in pain and fall onto the ground, dropping the purse. The demon them laughed and grabbed the purse and leaped up onto a roof of a building, disappearing from sight.

Later in a alley, near the Rally
The demon looked down from the rooftop towards and alley near what appeared to be some type of rally. He immediately leapt down from the rooftop he was on, landing near the entrance. As he walked into the alley, he failed to notice the cat with the young woman in it. He then let out another chuckle as he stopped in the middle of the alley, taking off his mask, revealing a young man with dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and a goatee. He looked down at the purse and said to himself in a thick, somewhat posh English accent,
" That crazy old Doctor's gadgetry works wonders. Those boosters allow to leap in the air like the actual Spring-Heeled Jack. The voice modulator also works wonders. Though, i wish i had the opportunity to test out the fire breathe option, perhaps on another day."
He then proceeded to look through the purse, he is back turned from the alley's entrance.
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

The rally wouldn’t be something you can walk past. A lot of the attendees are wanted criminals, so it’s somewhere away from prying eyes.

So I've been thinking if Jacki's Quirk allows her to eventually transform into someone else what would happen if she copied a person with a Mutant Quirk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back