• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Stitched says "Kukukuku" and his text color is yellow, the transformation is underway!

If you target Loomis, it might end badly for either him, you or the general area, considering he is a pyromaniac and all. Ghost I am saving for later. How about the Spring-Heeled Jack, AKA Lawrence Collingsworth? Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Really need to get around to posting, falling behind but likely wont be able to til tommorow

I would imagine so since until she can prove to be fully trusted someone from the NVL will probably be keeping an eye on her

So I was reading through the Character submissions just to check everyone out again and noticed that one of the reference images for Natural Flavour Natural Flavour 's Ferryn and Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 's Lux characters are the same but one is hue-shifted blue lol, I assumed that Kitsune noticed this and that's why she uses a different image for Lux in posts.

I just thought it'd be funny if they really did just look the same but one had blue hair, So Darius wouldn't know who was who when his glasses were off.

Yah when I first made her I didn't see that Ferryn used a different picture in her posts as she did from her CS so I picked the other photo. Though if that's something Natural Flavour Natural Flavour wanted to do I think that'd be funny!

So who would be the first one back to the actual classroom? I want to know so I can think of how Jacki will respond to that person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back